Faith in Face - I Want Healthy Look Sheet Mask 10 pcs

by Faith In Face

Brand from South Korea: Faith in Face. Moisturizing and strengthening mask that improved the health of the skin's natural barrier to lock moisture in. Green Caviar (Sea Grapes): Absorb nutrients and enhance osmotic absorption of moisture. Also helps to maintain elasticity in the skin. Olive Leaf Extract: Provides antioxidant and antibacterial effects. Pack Size - 10 pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Faith in Face - I Want Healthy Look Sheet Mask 10 pcs!
2 years agoHouston, TX
I really enjoy this sheet mask. It became one of my favorites,  but it's so hard to get here in the u.s., I usually find this brand in marshalls. Ithe was a good pick me up for my skin. I would use them when I my skin looked dull and tired. It hydrated my skin without leaving a tacky residue behind after removing it. The material of the sheet mask didn't feel cheap or too flimsy like some other do.
2 years agoHarrisburg , IL
Faith in Face - I Want Healthy Look Sheet Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Shauna G.
This review is for a mask in the same line it's called relaxing care. I really like faith in face masks. They cling to the face very well and left my face soft, fresh, and glowing. Picked these up at T.J.Maxx 5 masks for 6 dollars. Highly recommend.
a year agoSchneider road , Barrow-in-Furness
First time trying this brand, I picked it up in TK Max for about £5 (I think!!) 5 masks in the box so total bargain!! Firstly I love how it stayed onto the skin, I applied the mask and could then move around, drink my coffee without it falling off my face! Once on it melted into the skin, almost becoming transparent which again I liked. I felt that this meant all the product on the mask was really being absorbed by my skin. All instructions are in Korean so wasn't sure how long to leave it on for but I went for 10/15mins, average for a face mask I thought. In removing the mask it certainly left a 'pearly sheen' to my skin which looked gave me a gorgeous glow.