by Faith In Face

Does this get rid of blackheads?
Start your review of Faith in Face - I Need Relaxing Care Mask 5 pcs!
5 months agoReno, NV
Faith in Face - I Need Relaxing Care Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Louweez L.
Faith in Face - I Need Relaxing Care Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Louweez L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cotton sheet mask is a surprise, because sheet mask is thick in general. But this Faith In Face is really fine, soft, and nice quality. Perfect thickness makes it fits on my face nicely, no air bubbles anywhere, my face is completely soaked in moisturising essence from the mask. Leave the mask on my face for 15mins, it’s very refreshing, quite moisturising, it leaves no oily feeling. Very good quality mask from Korea!! It helps soothing my tired skin!! Ruff it!! It’s a must have to me!!
#maskmoment
#maskmoment
a year ago
I adore this mask. It's soo hydrating compared to other moisture masks on the market. It's nice and cooling on the face. The fun part is trying to sit in a way in which is doesn't slide off your face as there is a lot of serum. But that's quickly absorbed by the skin.