BY FAITH IN FACE

Brand from South Korea: Faith in Face. A soft cellulous scrub containing AHA complex. Feel good by renewing your skin into clear and radiant skin. How to Use: After cleansing, apply a coin-sized amount of gel evenly onto clean dry skin. Massage face with gel whilst avoiding eyes and mouth area. Massage gently for 30 seconds using fingertips until dead skin cells emerge, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pack Size - 125ml/4.22oz

Faith in Face - AHA Peel So Good Peeling Gel 125ml/4.22oz

Start your review of Faith in Face - AHA Peel So Good Peeling Gel 125ml/4.22oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Connor F.
antioch, TN
This is quite literally the CROWN JEWEL of any skincare products I have ever tried....and that’s saying something because I have cabinets upon cabinets full of international beauty products overtaking my bathroom.  I use this product 2-3 times a week, and not only has it greatly reduced my current breakouts, but it has also made acne scarring (that once served as a years long reminder of my battle with adolescent acne) almost completely vanish.   This product not only brightens my face, but is ESPECIALLY helpful for those who fake tan like me, to avoid that kind of dulled dirty look frequent tanning can cause to one’s face.   I have posted a picture of the INSTANT peeling effect of this product, and would like to note that is ONLY just from my nose alone.  This is just four days after previously exfoliating.  With other exfoliaters I wouldn’t see that kind of result from even my entire face.   My friends are probably sick of me raving and insisting they try this product, however all of them who I have bought it for also swear by it.   NOTE*** it is currently at some TJ Maxx’s on sale for about 4$ in the beauty/skincare aisle
Stephany U.
Dallas
Literally in love!!! I found this today at TJ Maxx and I was hesitant by the look of the product. It's got a woman on the front and it just looked like a cheap quality product. I called my Korean friend and she said it was a r eallt great product, so I decided go buy it anyways. Let me tell you, I was in utter shock. When you first place the product in your hand, it's a thick consistency. It's easily spread on the face, but instantly starts peeling away and dead cells. The product has a tingling affect and peppermint smell to it. Many would mistake it for burning your skin. It's not, so don't be mistaken. Once you are done and wash off the product, it leaves the skin silky and smooth. It brighten up my face very well. I haven't used it enough since it's my first time application, but I saw drastic changes with one time. It's worth the buy!
Dawna B.
Chino Hills
This stuff is just so good!  I have sensitive skin, so worried about using this but thought I would give it a try.  It works so incredibly well!  Just a dab of product produces so much peely-ness.  It didn't sting, didn't make my skin red at all.  After using it, my skin felt super soft.  Used serums and moisturizer as usual.  It was such fun, I used it again the next morning.  My skin feels amazing.  Love this stuff!
Mel X.
Cute packaging aside, this peel is pretty bomb. I got it very cheap from Marshall’s more out of curiosity thab anything but I’m glad I did. I squirt a pretty generous amount onto my hand and then start massaging it into my problem areas (t zone). It does that cool peel thing where little bits of skin ball up and become visible, though I suspect that some of it may not actually be skin and might just be in the product (I don’t mind it). My skin feels so soft and smooth after, and I have noticed that my face is more radiant. There’s a slight smell but it’s pleasant.
Influenster M.
I have a similar bottle as this and I love it. It is cheap and gets rid of dead skins in your face and body. It is gentle and I use it repeatedly. I definitely recommend it. It unclogs pores and tries to make your skin feel fresh and new
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
This is without a doubt, a million percent the most amazing product I've ever used! I can't believe I went all my life so far with out knowing about it! I was in disbelief when I heard about it and when I started applying it. It makes no sense how well it works and I am getting this for everyone I know!
Claire G.
USA
I LOVE this product so much! It gets so much dead skin off of my face, making it clean and soft. Plus for years I had some embarassing dead skin that wouldn't come off of my t-zone no matter what I did. I kid you not, all it took was a tiny dab of Peel So Good to get rid of it in SECONDS! This is my favorite face product!!!
Sidney M.
This is the first facial peel/mask that has completely exceeded my expectations! This stuff is AMAZING. It makes my face feel so fresh and new. I found this gem at TjMaxx for about $6. I love using this product
Penny D.
Stings a little, you can feel the dead skin rolling off your skin.  After use, I feel that whatever other products that I'm going to apply absorb better.  I think I'll buy it again.  Packaging reminds me of some of the First Aid Beauty or Soap and Glory products (similar colors/design)
Ahdaci B.
I found this at TJ Maxx yesterday just browsing through the skincare aisle. I liked the idea of peeling away dead skin because most face washes don't. I've literally only used this once and I see such a huge difference in my skin!

I used this after washing my face and I was amazed at how much dead skin I had. As soon as you start rubbing it in, all of the dead skin starts coming off. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and so smooth.

Even though I've only used it once, I have faith that this product will be one of my favorites!
Esther S.
Las Vegas
I used this for the first time yesterday and i noticed that my skin is dry and flaky in some places. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

eBay

eBay was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.