BY FAITH HILL PARFUMS

From Her Soul Inspired by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw’s classic American love story. SOUL2SOUL Faith Hill captures Faith’s timeless sophistication intertwined with the classic romance Faith and Tim represent. The fragrance opens with sparkling fruits that lead to a passionate floral bouquet found at the heart of the fragrance while the bottom notes leave a soft and intoxicating scent. . see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is my top most favorite scent , it is such a pretty feminine smell that is not overpowering and will last all day on you . I love the packaging, it looks nice on my vanity and it is easy to use. The price is very affordable and I usually order this online . Overall it is an amazing product.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Light, floral/fruity scent. I like wearing it for a casual night out, but I think it could be used every day. I think it was a decent value. My husband is very sensitive to some of my more powerful perfumes, but this one didn't bother him at all. I am considering buying it again once I run out.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I LOVE this perfume. The smell if fantastic, I wouldn't use this as a every day scent, more of a dinner date night scent.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Soft and not overpowering at all. Very pretty sent of fruits and flowers. Great every day sent since it is a light sent.