Add a Photo

By FAITH HILL PARFUMS
#5216 in Fragrance for Her
From Her Soul Inspired by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw’s classic American love story. SOUL2SOUL Faith Hill captures Faith’s timeless sophistication intertwined with the classic romance Faith and Tim represent. The fragrance opens with sparkling fruits that lead to a passionate floral bouquet found at the heart of the fragrance while the bottom notes leave a soft and intoxicating scent. .
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Light, floral/fruity scent. I like wearing it for a casual night out, but I think it could be used every day. I think it was a decent value. My husband is very sensitive to some of my more powerful perfumes, but this one didn't bother him at all. I am considering buying it again once I run out.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Soft and not overpowering at all. Very pretty sent of fruits and flowers. Great every day sent since it is a light sent.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME

I LOVE this perfume. The smell if fantastic, I wouldn't use this as a every day scent, more of a dinner date night scent.

Join Now