FairyTales Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Leave-In Conditioning Spray 12oz 50% More Free

BY FAIRYTALES

Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I use this for my kids to avoid them getting lice. Their hairdresser recommended it and so far, it seems to do the trick. It’s not expensive and I bought it at the salon but you can also find it on Amazon. The scent is a little strong at first, but you get used to it.
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
For those who have children in school, you know how quickly love can jump from one kid to the next. This line is designed to offer protection from them while being natural and safe to use. There are several items in this line and all are great for any hair type. I would definitely recommend this to all parents of school aged children!
Makayla W.
Park Hill
Bought this product and the shampoo for my daughter knowing there was lice in her class, we’ve stayed lice free and it’s helped her hair grow! Very affordable compare to lice treatment. We love it.
Belia C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing stuff. My daughter has been using this for more than 2 years and no problems at all. Makes her hair so soft and it smells great
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
Best to keep lice away I definetly reccomend its so great . I got it from target and I haven't got lice while ive been using it
Amber O.
Union, SC
Leaves hair soft and reduces tangled! Helps keep the bugs away! Great product for the price