by FairyTales

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FairyTales Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Leave-In Conditioning Spray 12oz 50% More Free!
How would you rate this product?
I love this detangling spray for my daughters wavy hair! She is 7 and hates brushing her hair! It detangles quickly and the rosemary and tree tea oil are a great lice repellant for school! We have used this product for a few years and swear by it! Would def recommend to every mom out there!
Boca Raton, FL
Is is a great conditioner that is for sure! I can honestly say that my two oldest never had a case of lice white attending school. In addition to that aspect it not only smells good (I love the smell of essential oil products), it also works well with getting tangles out the hair..
White Cloud, MI
I love this stuff! I’ve been coaching for 10 years now and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s to always be on alert. So I use this to help me not have to be so alert! I’ve been wearing a spritz of this every day now!
Cullman, AL
This is a weekday morning must have for all of my school aged kids. It smells good, detangles well and the protection against lice is great. Works for mosquitos in the summer also. I keep a good supply on hand all year
Estacada, OR
This spray is amazing! I use it on my 7 year and myself to help keep the lice away. It has such an amazing smell plus doesn’t leave any residual sticky feeling.FairyTales Rosemary Repel Leave In Conditioning Spray 8oz
Saukville, WI
This is my favorite kids spray /brand for little ones hair I read a lot of reviews with ulta and people hated the smell but I love the smell! It is kinda pricy but I am going to keep buying it for sure !!
Gresham, OR
This stuff works great! It detangles my hair and also makes it smell bad to bugs. I use it on my son’s hair each morning before school too to help repel any bugs that might want to come home with him!
Aransas Pass, TX
I use this product on my 2 daughters EVERY DAY! This really helps to keep lice away. It smells good and really helps to detangle. It doesn’t leave their hair oil or greasy. We buy this monthly!
Wilmington , DE
Purchased at: Amazon
My son is in elementary school, but is never had lice. I guess that means these products work. They definitely repel. They small pleasant, not too harsh. A little goes a long way. This detangler does not weigh hair down. Will continue to purchase.
East Taunton, MA
I couldn't find the shampoo on here but I use the shampoo and the leave in conditioner spray on my daughter. She goes to pre school and loves hats so it made me nervous with lice. So we started using this and nothing yet thank God! But it smells soo good and works well (shampoo) her hair doesn't get tangled as much and her hair is always super soft. A bottle is a bit expensive ($12-$13) but it lasts a long time since you only really need a dime size amount. It suds up really nice comes to a great lather. Only one I can see going through quick is the leave in conditioner it's about the same price as the shampoo. I use it on her after the shower and in the morning before school to tame it and for extra protection from school. But I love this stuff so much it is so worth it.

Looking for your answer?