BeautyHairHair ProductsFairyTales
Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz

FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz

by FairyTales

Curly Q conditioner helps detangle unruly knots, define curls, & tame frizz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz!
Shelli D.
Little River, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
My 6 year old daughter got her first major haircut and her spiral curls went into "shock" leaving her hair more wavy/straight. After researching shampoo/conditioners for curly hair, I stumbled upon this brand. Not too pricey compared to others and no parabens or other harmful chemicals added! I already notice a difference in her curls after just 2 uses. This picture is after a long day at school. Curls are coming back and even starting to spiral again..yay!
Sabrina S.
CLEARWATER, FL
FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Amazon
We bought this shampoo and conditioner based on my daughters hair stylist reccomendation. I found that her curls were super prone to tangling and knots and the more I tried to combat that, the more her curls were getting stripped. After using this, I didnt find her hair to be any more or less manageable. While we do like the Fairy Tales detangler, this conditioner was too heavy for her hair even with only using a quarter size amount. Her curls were weighed down which i found odd given this duo is specifically for curly hair. We used this for about a month and in that time saw no improvements to the knots and tangles nor did it help define her curls.
Nicole C.
1,002 reviews
This is a must used with the shampoo. I apply this to the ends of my daughters long curly hair. This is great for anyone with curly headed kids! FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz
April D.
Valrico, FL
FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz uploaded by April D.
My 9 year old daughters hair has never been more Beautiful ! Her natural waves have turned into curls and they shine like spun gold ! I love the smell as does she and we have no more tangles! Its definitly worth the price! we Love it and are so Satisfied!
Stacy H.
Tracy, MN
FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Stacy H.
This does a great job moisturizing! We have less trouble brushing hair after bath time. The smell is nice and light. I will definitely continue using it for my littles. FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz
Jesi T.
Yes! I needed this in my life so much. Curly haired kids will love this product and so will their parents. It smells amazing too
Samantha R.
San Antonio, TX
FairyTales Curly Q Hydrating Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Samantha R.
Fairytales is the go-to when it comes to my daughter. Every product they have, we have owned and loved. I like that they go easy on certain harsh chemicals and they always smell great. They are a bit pricey compared to other products but they never let you down! I love Fairytales and recommend the brand to everyone with littles!
Rachel S.
Bluffton, SC
I haven't been able to tell if it really helps my son's curls, but it smells really great. Before this I was using honest company shampoo but not specifically for curly hair so I don't have another curl product to compare it to.

Looking for your answer?