BY FAIRY TALES #9 in Lice Treatments

Revolutionary Stainless Steel Comb. The ultimate lice nit fighter! Drags nits out and destroys them! safe and effective. Can be used by entire family Patented worldwide Unique Design Unbreakable! Stainless Steel when used as directed, it is unbreakable Long Teeth ensure potimum efficacy in all types of hair Exclusive microgrooved teeth. The micro-grooving cnsists of microscopic cutting edges that are positioned along the teeth in a tight spiral form. With thorough combing. these cutting edges, together with the dragging action of the teeth, remove even the tiniest nitRound ends protect scalp. Antislip Bands allow for better gripping and control, particularly when hands are slippery from treatments or conditioner Advanced laser technology. The laser technology welding makes the Terminator comb a highly sturdy and long-lasting comb ; see more...

• What makes this comb superior to other lice combs? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jason D.
Jason D.
Mega Parent Expert
Friends, I was once like you. Frantically reading product review after review, searching for the magical solution to my sudden lice problem. Search no further.

Does this have electricity that will kill lice? No it doesn't.
Does this have pesticide in the teeth to kill lice? Nope, not at all.
Does this have teeth so close together, and so perfectly grooved that absolutely nothing will escape? DING DING DING!

Stop scratching your head and order it. It's only $10. You're going to spend more on lotions and potions that you'll end up returning to the local walmart, than you will on this comb, and this is the only thing you'll need. I will tell you why just as soon as you order. Go! Order it right now, and then come back to read my sparkling review, k?
(you ordered it, right?)

Ok, here goes:

Friday afternoon at pickup, I noticed a nit on a strand of my daughters hair. I looked closer, and can now see several. Upon even closer inspection, I can no longer deny it. This child has lice. Feces! *please don't let the little one have it, please don't let the little one have it* chants through my mind as my other child, the curly headed one, skips toward me from kindergarten. I lean in for a look... oh. my. lord. The older one CAUGHT it from the little one (I can tell, because on a scale of 1-to-HOLY CRAP, the older child is a one and the baby is about a 4) After I pick myself off the ground, we head to the pharmacy.

So much to choose from! What is a parent to do? I stand there, confusedly trying to decide between Nix and Rid, Store brand and Lice Freee (total waste of money, by the way. The "active ingredient" Naturum muriaticum, is a fancy name for salt! $9 for a sprayable bottle of salt, thankyouvery much.. and yes, of course I bought it). I settle on absolutely every version, deciding to make my decision at home where I can be more comfortable in my neuroses.

If you're like me, this is your first foray into the world of lice. Well, this is technically my second. When my oldest came home from the second grade with a louse and a few nits, I did what any self respecting parent would do - I shaved his head down to nothing and didn't bother with it. But I can't do that now. Good lord, why did you give me GIRLS?!

But anyway, this is our first time with real lice! We can't ignore it. We can't shave it off. We can't drop fat man on Nagasaki. We have to be grown ups about this. We have to handle it.

There are a few things that you should know about lice!
***all gleaned from the internets. I make no warranty express or implied about the factual accuracy of my statements. Whew!***

*Lice are spread through HEAD TO HEAD contact. You've warned your children not to share combs, but have you warned them about the evils of HUGGING!?!?! (this is how my babe got it. She's... loveable. We call her Elvira)
*Lice have three life stages, and to effectively eliminate lice, you must attack them at all of their life stages.
*Nymphs (baby lice) and Eggs have no CNS - Central Nervous System. Since pesticides work by attacking the CNS of an adult louse, guess who doesn't die from pesticide shampoo? Can you guess? I bet you can! EGGS/NITS and Nymphs! You're so smart, I knew you could do it.

Now grab up one of the hundreds of bottles of lice shampoo you've already purchased and read on there somewhere about how you don't have to remove the nits, and how this kills Lice AND Eggs so children can return to school faster.. THEY'RE LYING.

The absolute ONLY WAY to eliminate lice is by stopping them where they start - Nits

Section off the hair, get it wet and use some conditioner, and start combing. Comb until you think you can comb no longer, and then comb again. I'm not going to advocate against using the pesticides, but you HAVE to use a quality nit comb if you want this problem gone. I've read countless stories on the internet about cases of lice that just wont go away. I wonder if maybe it's because they're killing the adults and not bothering to remove the eggs that will be adults in just a few short weeks? Maybe?

Come on guys, this is common sense. Remove the problem, and the problem no longer exists. This comb will help you do that.

Now, I have to say, you're in for the heavy lifting. Just as there are no magical pills or sprays to lose weight, there are no magical pills or sprays to lose lice. You have to comb. You have to sit there and comb the ever loving crap out of your precious little snowflakes hair until it is FABULOUS and Lice free, but the results are immediate and lasting. Afterward, I recommend combing once a week until you're convinced.

My children came home with lice one week ago, and yesterday at their second combing check, there wasn't so much as an empty nit casing. Infestation to Lice free in one evening. Still clear 7 days later.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best comb out there to get nits and lice out of the hair. It also doesn't pull hair really badly. Unfortunately I have had to go through the pain of picking nits out and doing the hair thing etc and no comb was helping. They're all super cheap and will start to break and it'll be useless when you do the kit the week later. This comb is the only one I have tried that actually pulls out everything.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Mega Parent Expert
This amazing and gets the nits and lice out the hair in a great way. The brush is amazing to see the bugs out of the hair. Love it
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
This comb works great ! I'm so glad I invested to buy this one all the other combs break and bend and seem like they miss a lot. I often use it just in case because lice is so common in my daughters elementary school.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
This lice comb gets the lice out, yes, BUT... It breaks the hair along the way. Terribly. I guess it does what it says though.
Chasady B.
Chasady B.
Very good product works better than the kind the box comes with would be a great buy
Best product ever agains the nits and lice. I work in a preschool and I always recommend this item to parents. I get really paranoid about lice so from time to time I use it to give me piece of mind LOL it is not fun at all but there is nothing better
Erin C.
Erin C.
Niles, OH
This thing is not messing around. We got one to deal with the current round of little guests our little girl brought home. The lice shampoo might be iffy, but this thing? Is a monster. I half expect it to unfold into a Transformer. I'm pretty sure if it did it'd be a Decepticon. This thing seeks out bugs and makes an example of them like charred skulls on pikes as a warning to the next infestation. Nothing escapes it. This is the comb you need. I'm pretty sure you could hunt coconut crabs with it and come off best in that fight.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Been there done that. When it comes to lice it is no fun and this comb helps get every last nit. Plus it makes them easy to see on the comb when checking!
Heather P.
Heather P.
This is a GREAT product! It takes out even the smallest nits! Nice to keep around for random head checks during the year too!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Maple Ridge, BC
What makes this comb superior to other lice combs?