Fairy Tales Super Charge Detangling Shampoo - 12 oz uploaded by Robyn H.

BY FAIRY TALES

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This extra rich shampoo contains all natural vitamins to clean and detangle the hair. Jojoba, aloe vera, vitamins B and E are infused with detangling ingredients to leave hair smooth, silky, and vibrantly clean! see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
This is a little pricey and I’m not too impressed with it. It smells good, and I was really hoping it would be a good product. However, both of my kids have long hair, down to their but. Land it does NOT detangle their hair. AT. ALL. So I’m pretty disappointed.
Katie S.
I purchased this shampoo for my daughter who has long naturally curly hair that tangles horribly. I could tell an immediate difference in her hair after using it. It cut down on the time I spend combing through her tangles. I will continue to purchase this!
Robyn H.
I decided to try this shampoo totally on a whim and I'm so glad I did. My daughter has long, waist length hair that just loves to tangle. She also hates washing, brushing, fixing her hair (sensory child). I've tried so many shampoos for her hair and nothing seemed to really help. This shampoo has been a total game changer! Her hair has fewer tangles after washing plus does not get as tangled during the day or night. Her hair is softer, healthier looking, it has more life to it than it did, and brushing her hair has caused fewer tears. I also have an easier time pulling her hair into a ponytail which is a huge plus. This shampoo smells great and contains Kertain, ProVitamins, Jojoba. I love that it's a natural product and is better for her hair. It is free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. It is Natural, Gentle & No Harsh Chemicals. Also love that it is gluten, dairy, soy and nut free. I feel like it has also helped her scalp eczema improve. Definitely a must have product for us and I highly recommend the Fairy Tales brand to everyone.
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Y'ALL I CAN'T EVEN. I have ridiculously curly, kinky, thick hair. It's unmanageable without a full dollar bill sized amount of conditioner, and even then... and then there is my daughter who has straight hair but it dreads up over night. No matter what. I found this on a list online, but had sticker shock at the fact that the shampoo, conditioner, and detangler were eleven dollars per bottle. I can't afford to shop like that for MY hair, let alone a four year olds. I sucked it up and bought the detangler, my mother in law bought her the shampoo and conditioner the next day. A TINY bit goes a long way, and it is like a thirty dollar bottled miracle. I used the same small amount on my long hair and gotthe same incredible results. 10 out of 10 would reccomend, and because you only need a penny sized amount of each, the price isn't even all that bad. You will absolutely get many, many washes out of this product. I do reccomend using the set.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
My daughter has insanely long hair and it's thick, we always had issues with tangles like most 4 year olds hair brushing is a no no especially when it's tangled. I bought this shampoo a few months back and it's worked miracles on her hair. Brushing isn't a hassle anymore and she actually lets me do it without cutting a fit. Highly recommend!
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
Great for my kids....my oldest daughters hair is down her back and so hard to untangle, especially when wet. This helps get the knots out while cleaning her hair...i don't have to add extra product to get them out, which is usually bad because it builds up after awhile. Great shampoo!!!!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
This is a go to for me as a stylist. The smell is amazing ! It also knocks those knots out as much as a product can. The bottle is cute so it also appeals to its target audience. It is a must have for parents !
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
This is a great shampoo for kids that have ver tangled hair. I believe they also have a spray for after you wash to make it easier to comb out.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
The design on the bottle is totally adorable along with the title. This is a perfect detangling shampoo for kids.
Hollie D.
Boaz, AL
This shampoo works wonders for my son he has long hair and we enjoy using this product on him
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
Is this tear free? What does it smell like?

back