BY FAIRY TALES

This extra rich shampoo contains all natural vitamins to clean and detangle the hair. Jojoba, aloe vera, vitamins B and E are infused with detangling ingredients to leave hair smooth, silky, and vibrantly clean! see more...

Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has insanely long hair and it's thick, we always had issues with tangles like most 4 year olds hair brushing is a no no especially when it's tangled. I bought this shampoo a few months back and it's worked miracles on her hair. Brushing isn't a hassle anymore and she actually lets me do it without cutting a fit. Highly recommend!
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
Great for my kids....my oldest daughters hair is down her back and so hard to untangle, especially when wet. This helps get the knots out while cleaning her hair...i don't have to add extra product to get them out, which is usually bad because it builds up after awhile. Great shampoo!!!!
Danaisy A.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
This is a great shampoo for kids that have ver tangled hair. I believe they also have a spray for after you wash to make it easier to comb out.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
The design on the bottle is totally adorable along with the title. This is a perfect detangling shampoo for kids.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Has a good smell to it. It does get the job done and good quality also for it's price
Susan R.
Susan R.
Kailua, HI
By far the best set angling hair care products for kids. I love them and so do they
Amber A.
Amber A.
I use this for my little ones hair and we would never use anything different!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'ALL I CAN'T EVEN. I have ridiculously curly, kinky, thick hair. It's unmanageable without a full dollar bill sized amount of conditioner, and even then... and then there is my daughter who has straight hair but it dreads up over night. No matter what. I found this on a list online, but had sticker shock at the fact that the shampoo, conditioner, and detangler were eleven dollars per bottle. I can't afford to shop like that for MY hair, let alone a four year olds. I sucked it up and bought the detangler, my mother in law bought her the shampoo and conditioner the next day. A TINY bit goes a long way, and it is like a thirty dollar bottled miracle. I used the same small amount on my long hair and gotthe same incredible results. 10 out of 10 would reccomend, and because you only need a penny sized amount of each, the price isn't even all that bad. You will absolutely get many, many washes out of this product. I do reccomend using the set.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to for me as a stylist. The smell is amazing ! It also knocks those knots out as much as a product can. The bottle is cute so it also appeals to its target audience. It is a must have for parents !
Hollie D.
Hollie D.
Boaz, AL
This shampoo works wonders for my son he has long hair and we enjoy using this product on him
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Climax Springs, MO
Is this tear free? What does it smell like?