Fairy Tales Static Free Leave-In Detangling Spray

by Fairy Tales

Loaded with extracts of aloe vera, rose hips, sage, oak bark and pro-vitamin B5 to coat hair and prevent static electricity. Moisturizes, conditions and restores luster and pliability to all types of hair with no greasy build-up!

Has anyone used this before? My two year daughter gets so mad at her static hair - but it’s certainly here to stay! I’m looking for a way to tame her clingy hair.
Just wondering if this is worth the money? My daughter has thick but very straight hair that tangles very easily. I'm looking for something that won't weigh her hair down or make it look greasy. Is this a good option?
Does it have a strong odor?
Start your review of Fairy Tales Static Free Leave-In Detangling Spray!
Mount Vernon, OR
Fairy Tales Static Free Leave-In Detangling Spray uploaded by sam P.
I spray this in my daughter's hair after a bath before bed. The next morning their hair is 100X easier to brush. They both have thin easy to knot hair and its been a tear saver. Plus, it's light. Doesn't weight down there hair with heavy ingredients like some spray do.
Torrance, CA
A must have if you have kids with long hair! Not only does it smell great, it makes brushing/combing through tangles painless! There are no tears when I use this on my daughter’s hair. My son doesn’t have long hair anymore, but still likes to use it because it smells so great.
Plantsville, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
I cant brush my two year olds hair without detangler spray! This product smells like coconut and does not have any harsh chemicals. My daughter has really sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it at all.
Ogallala, NE
My kids don’t use this one in particular but we use the coconut one before going to the pool AND because we go to public school and lice becomes an issue we use the rosemary spray which helps a bit with detangling. It’s the brushes we use that help more with detangling.
houston
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta para desenredar el cabello, tiene un olor único y muy bueno. A los niños les gusta mucho y les divierte utilizarlo! Realmente lo recomiendo, me facilitó la vida a la hora de peinarme a mi y a La Niña
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Target
Ive been using Fairy Tales products on my curly haired girl for about 4 years now. They’re perfect for kids, they smell good, they yield good results, and my daughter seems to like them. This detangler works pretty well, however it leaves a little film in the hair that I dislike.
Nixa, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
My 3 year old daughter has long curly hair and brushing can be a pain! However, this makes it 1000x easier. I evenly spray it through her hair everytime before we brush, whether it be dry or wet. It leaves her hair looking like I spent an hour styling it when we've spent about five minutes. This product is absolutely worth the price. It also doesn't weigh hair down either and has an amazing tropical scent.
Bethel, CT
I bought the fairytales spray when my daughters preschool class had a couple lice incidents. I saw the repellant/detangling spray and bought it to be proactive. To my surprise it also smells nice and works as both added shine and detangling!
Smells good and my daughter loves that her head doesn’t hurt when I brush it in the morning. I’d love to see a travel size of this, as that would be great to keep in the car or take on trips.
dunlap, IA
Crazy curly hair my toddler has and i spray this is and it gets through her hair fine. smells amazing and is lighter so i don't worry about product build up on my 3 year old