BY FAIRY TALES

Safe around children and pets. Bed bugs are back - just ask Congress?they are proposing a new Bill called, "Don?t Let the Bed Bugs Bite" and Fairy Tales is there to help! Just released Sleep-Tite is a minimal risk pesticide that kills bed bugs and destroys their eggs. Safe and effective to help keep your home, hotel room, apartment, college dorm and camp bunk bed bug free!What are bed bugs? Where do I find them? And how do I get rid of them?  Bed Bugs are small flat insects that feed on animals and human blood. They have been around for centuries but are making a comeback due to the fact that many strong pesticides have been banned for use. Bed bugs like the dark, they feed at night, they crawl, not fly. And, they don t just like beds; they will live in any dark area that is near their food source. That includes furniture, tears in wallpaper, closets, baseboards, tuf see more...

Takesa M.
Hope, AR
I'm a neat and clean freak. I've never had bedbugs and don't want them so I was on the search for a product to help reduce the risk for having bedbugs since I have a lot of company that stays over. I searched and stumbled across this product and it's worth every penny. I use it after I wash my sheets and after my company leaves. I haven't had an issue with bedbugs and using this product you won't either!
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
I purchased this product since I live in the dorms in my college and felt like I was getting itchy and didn't really know why. So I sprayed my mattress with this and my mattress pad and it was the best thing I ever did! It stopped me from getting bug bites and itchy patches which was great! I highly recommend this product to everyone going to college or in college who is suffering with bed bugs!
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
A must have for traveling! Even if you don't have children, this spray is a must. Its absolutely wonderful to have something for peace of mind in my arsenal other than keeping everything in plastic bags and using all disposable products. I do wish they had a TSA approved travel size though.
Natalie M.
This product is good to keep the bed bugs away. I like to keep my home nice and clean and I'm always looking for new products.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
Will you come out with this in a travel size?
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
Does this kill bed bugs?