Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Styling Hairspray uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY FAIRY TALES

Rosemary repel spray and shield by fairy tales for kids 8 ounce hairspray. Rosemary repel spray and shield was launched by the design house of fairy tales. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Kinsey R.
Cleveland
This product smells amazing and works very well! I work in an elementary school and use the rosemary repel spray every day. Helps tame fly-aways and doesn’t make hair greasy. You can use it no matter your age, and I highly recommend to get for your children before starting school!
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
I love this product for my son. We have used this for about 2 years and we have not had a problem with lice even with numerous children in my son's class with it. It smells wonderful however it is a little pricey.
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
Love this as much as the shampoo! Especially for the days when we have washed with something else.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
How does this product work? /how often di I spray it in my kids hair?
Lauren D.