BY FAIRY TALES #1 in Lice Treatments

Cleanse, Moisturize & Keep Bugs Away Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, citronella and tea tree oils cleanse, soften, nourish - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Hydrates, nourishes and helps prevent head lice using organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and lavender oil.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! Not tested on animals. . see more...

Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo, 32 fl oz more...
I recently purchased this shampoo, and also the conditioner for my daughter, and I like it, I can see some people not liking it because of the tea tree oil scent that it has, but that doesn't bother me, whether or not it keeps lice away I do not know, my daughter has never had lice using the shampoo, or not using this shampoo, so I do not know, it does come with a hefty price tag, I did pay $25 for it at a salon, so I think it would be up to you whether or not you want to pay the price.
Robyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I added this shampoo to our collection when I decided to try all of the Fairy Tales shampoos. I also have been reading several posts about it helping to prevent lice so I knew I wanted to try it. My daughter has long, waist length hair and lice is one of my biggest fears now that she's in school. I've used other products on her hair in the past to help prevent lice but those shampoos were a little much for her sensitive skin and dried out her hair. So far, I'm pleased with Rosemary Repel. It does not have a strong scent and it is not drying nor is too harsh on her scalp. We rotate it in once a week and her hair is soft, clean and just as healthier as always. So far, it's working great and I hope it helps us avoid lice this year! As with the other Fairy Tales shampoos, it is gluten, soy, dairy and nut free. It is free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. It is Natural, Gentle & No Harsh Chemicals.
Rose P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As you can see I have the whole repellent line and I'm telling you this does work! Been using it on my daughter for a year now and not once has she gotten any bugs. My sister lives with us and we noticed that her and my nieces, which my daughter plays with all the time even takes naps together had some bugs in her hair. I right away checked my daughter's hair and ZERO! NO NITS OR LICE! Thank God she doesn't have any because my daughter has long beautiful hair. Yes, this does have a strong smell but that's what keeps the bugs away and also isn't rough on my daughter's hair.
Melanie P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this brand! It works wonders without drying out you hair with harmful chemicals! I bought it for my sisters, and now they use it at least once a week just to keep their hair protected. I've bought a few other products from this line to help. I always recommend this to other moms.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sister recommended this product to me as she use it for her children when they became school age. Lice outbreaks can happen in a classroom setting so anything that can be used to help prevent that but also smells wonderful and is sensitive enough to use on children is a win in my eyes.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! I work in an elementary school and I have found that head lice spreads insanely easy! Now that my daughter is in school you can never be too careful! I've used the shampoo but honestly I like the spray better because I can spray it on her right after styling her hair in the morning!
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo, 32 fl oz more...
As a professional hairstylist, and a mom of a school aged child, my biggest fear is lice. I'm also concerned with dry scalp! This shampoo fights both! It repels lice, since it's got Rosemary and tea tree oil, as well as helps moisturize her scalp. Something we will keep buying, just for the peace of mine!
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!
My sisters went to summer camp and have it too all out family and I bought this right away and got rid them fast !! Love it and I actually like the same kinda like honey and I was very satisfied
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When the school year starts up this is my go to for my daughter. I am such a germaphobe and so worried about lice in elementary kids. And the fact that these kids just LOVE to HUG eachother?! WHYYYY it drives me bonkers but at least using this is keeps me a bit sane. Works well!
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
Once my daughter started school she started with lice. This was recommended to me and it was a godsend. It works! No more lice! I haven't been able to find it in my local stores lately so I've had to try out another brand. I can't wait to find this again. I will stock up when I find it.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this available at Walmart?
Audrey W.
Do you use this daily? weekly?
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Please someone tell me where I can find this interesting item? Looks so cute.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
What is this shampoo supposed to repel? Lice? Dandruff?
Brandy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not familiar with this brand, does this shampoo help or work on kids with dry scalp.