Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo

Cleanse, Moisturize & Keep Bugs Away Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, citronella and tea tree oils cleanse, soften, nourish - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Hydrates, nourishes and helps prevent head lice using organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and lavender oil.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! Not tested on animals. .

Does this actually keep lice away? I bought some in hopes my daughter doesn’t get it but I don’t want to waste more money once this bottle gone if it doesn’t actually work.
I’ve had my eye on this product for awhile. Now that my daughter is in school especially. She has really long, thick hair and I do not want her getting lice. I plan on buying it regardless but would love to know other opinions!! Thank you!
Has anyone used this once your child already has a head full of lice and eggs? If so, was it effective? Or is this just for preventative measures?
Start your review of Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo!
Kayla B.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Kayla B.
This stuff is amazing. My daughter got head lice from daycare a few yrs ago. I know worst thing ever 😩 we did treatments & got rid of it & then i heard about Fairy tales! i bought it & I wash & condition her hair with it every time she bathes. Her school has had head lice multiple times since i started using this & she has never got it again (knock on wood) but i swear by it..its a little pricey but IT WORKS!
Heather L.
Mount Olivet, KY
Not something I really like talking about.. but any school age children come across had lice at one point or another. This product line is awesome at getting rid of the problem and preventing it from happening again. Costs around $15 for a bottle but it's definitely worth it!!
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Amazon
We used the Fairy Tailes Shampoo and Conditioner to prevent head lice. We still use it now and then for precaution.
Karissa H.
roanoke
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Karissa H.
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Karissa H.
This is an amazing product! My hair styles recommended this for my daughter and said her daughters whole class got lice expect hers because of this and the shampoo
Kelcie  H.
Lawton, OK
I have been using this shampoo in combination with the repel conditioning spray and it is magical. My 5-year-old son went to daycare and one of his friends he played with all the time got lice and my son never got it. Thank goodness! I will continue to use these products on all 3 of my kids!
Stacy  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I love thos product with my daughter in school it's good to have. My daughter doesn't like the smell but it does make her hair really soft.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sister recommended this product to me as she use it for her children when they became school age. Lice outbreaks can happen in a classroom setting so anything that can be used to help prevent that but also smells wonderful and is sensitive enough to use on children is a win in my eyes.
Bridgett T.
Ashland, KY
It's back to school for my big 1st grader...& with that comes the whole lice scare....so we always start back with our fairy tales repel shampoo.....keeps bugs away, moisturizes, & cleanses great....smells not so nice but well worth it .....price isn't bad!
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Love, love, love! I ran across this and read a bunch of reviews for it. After reading all the articles about it I decided to give it a shot. It's amazing! I use it at least 2-3 times a week on both my children and myself. It repels lice, fleas and ticks. It leave my daughters hair so soft and smooth. Great product for children in school or daycare.
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Brindi A.
We went through several treatments of lice several years ago in elementary school. By far this brand is the best and easiest product to combat critters. To nit pick, the conditioner makes sliding the comb through the hair simple without irritating three scalp. We are currently using the Rosemary Repel shampoo because a member of our softball team had lice. No more sharing of helmets and repel shampoo every day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...