BY FAIRY TALES #1 in Lice Treatments

Cleanse, Moisturize & Keep Bugs Away Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, citronella and tea tree oils cleanse, soften, nourish - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Hydrates, nourishes and helps prevent head lice using organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and lavender oil.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! Not tested on animals. . see more...

Robyn H.
Mega Parent Expert
I added this shampoo to our collection when I decided to try all of the Fairy Tales shampoos. I also have been reading several posts about it helping to prevent lice so I knew I wanted to try it. My daughter has long, waist length hair and lice is one of my biggest fears now that she's in school. I've used other products on her hair in the past to help prevent lice but those shampoos were a little much for her sensitive skin and dried out her hair. So far, I'm pleased with Rosemary Repel. It does not have a strong scent and it is not drying nor is too harsh on her scalp. We rotate it in once a week and her hair is soft, clean and just as healthier as always. So far, it's working great and I hope it helps us avoid lice this year! As with the other Fairy Tales shampoos, it is gluten, soy, dairy and nut free. It is free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. It is Natural, Gentle & No Harsh Chemicals.
Leah B.
Review for: Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo, 32 Ounce
It’s that time of year again and the live letters are coming home almost weekly letting us know that someone in my child’s grade level had them. We use this shampoo daily as a preventive strike against them! It smells amazing and has done the job!!
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
Once my daughter started school she started with lice. This was recommended to me and it was a godsend. It works! No more lice! I haven't been able to find it in my local stores lately so I've had to try out another brand. I can't wait to find this again. I will stock up when I find it.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Well thank goodness I have not had to rely on this for lice prevention. We had a scare in our school, but no one in my sons class was effected. However we did use this shampoo and conditioner and were very pleased with the scents and sensitivity. My son has very sensitive skin, which often reacts to scents and soaps. We did not have any issues with this. Good luck and I hope you never *need* this product!
Rose P.
Mega Parent Expert
As you can see I have the whole repellent line and I'm telling you this does work! Been using it on my daughter for a year now and not once has she gotten any bugs. My sister lives with us and we noticed that her and my nieces, which my daughter plays with all the time even takes naps together had some bugs in her hair. I right away checked my daughter's hair and ZERO! NO NITS OR LICE! Thank God she doesn't have any because my daughter has long beautiful hair. Yes, this does have a strong smell but that's what keeps the bugs away and also isn't rough on my daughter's hair.
Melanie P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this brand! It works wonders without drying out you hair with harmful chemicals! I bought it for my sisters, and now they use it at least once a week just to keep their hair protected. I've bought a few other products from this line to help. I always recommend this to other moms.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My sister recommended this product to me as she use it for her children when they became school age. Lice outbreaks can happen in a classroom setting so anything that can be used to help prevent that but also smells wonderful and is sensitive enough to use on children is a win in my eyes.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product! I work in an elementary school and I have found that head lice spreads insanely easy! Now that my daughter is in school you can never be too careful! I've used the shampoo but honestly I like the spray better because I can spray it on her right after styling her hair in the morning!
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!
My sisters went to summer camp and have it too all out family and I bought this right away and got rid them fast !! Love it and I actually like the same kinda like honey and I was very satisfied
Lizz C.
Bondsville, MA
I tend to use this as a preventive measure when my nieces and nephews get lice. Works great in that's aspect since I have yet to get lice! My sister started using it after her school had an outbreak. Definitely recommend.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this available at Walmart?
Audrey  W.
Do you use this daily? weekly?
Brandy W.
Mega Parent Expert
I am not familiar with this brand, does this shampoo help or work on kids with dry scalp.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Please someone tell me where I can find this interesting item? Looks so cute.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
What is this shampoo supposed to repel? Lice? Dandruff?