Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo

Cleanse, Moisturize & Keep Bugs Away Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, citronella and tea tree oils cleanse, soften, nourish - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Hydrates, nourishes and helps prevent head lice using organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and lavender oil.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! Not tested on animals. .

Does this actually keep lice away? I bought some in hopes my daughter doesn’t get it but I don’t want to waste more money once this bottle gone if it doesn’t actually work.
I’ve had my eye on this product for awhile. Now that my daughter is in school especially. She has really long, thick hair and I do not want her getting lice. I plan on buying it regardless but would love to know other opinions!! Thank you!
Has anyone used this once your child already has a head full of lice and eggs? If so, was it effective? Or is this just for preventative measures?
Start your review of Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo!
8 months agoIndiahoma, OK
I have been using this shampoo in combination with the repel conditioning spray and it is magical. My 5-year-old son went to daycare and one of his friends he played with all the time got lice and my son never got it. Thank goodness! I will continue to use these products on all 3 of my kids!
9 months agoEast Taunton, MA
Smells so good makes my daughter's hair so smooth she doesn't even need conditioner so I bought her the conditioner spray for when she gets out the shower and the morning for when I do her hair for pre school it works so well and smells so bomb and works well
5 months agoBlue Springs, MO
My husband and I are both teachers. One of our biggest fears is one of our little ones coming home with some very unwanted little critters. This product helps calm some of our nerves. It also helps keep their hair nice and clean.
3 years agoCorpus Christi, TX
I love this brand! It works wonders without drying out you hair with harmful chemicals! I bought it for my sisters, and now they use it at least once a week just to keep their hair protected. I've bought a few other products from this line to help. I always recommend this to other moms.
2 years agoBeaver, OH
My sister recommended this product to me as she use it for her children when they became school age. Lice outbreaks can happen in a classroom setting so anything that can be used to help prevent that but also smells wonderful and is sensitive enough to use on children is a win in my eyes.
3 years agoWitherbee, NY
Love this product! I work in an elementary school and I have found that head lice spreads insanely easy! Now that my daughter is in school you can never be too careful! I've used the shampoo but honestly I like the spray better because I can spray it on her right after styling her hair in the morning!
3 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this when my daughter started kindergarten. She didnt get lice but i also discontinued using this fairy tales rosemary repel shampoo. Her hair literally smelled like a picked a fistful of rosemary. it was gross.
3 years agoAsbury Park, NJ
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! My sisters went to summer camp and have it too all out family and I bought this right away and got rid them fast !! Love it and I actually like the same kinda like honey and I was very satisfied
3 years agoWarwick, RI
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo uploaded by Lizz C.
I tend to use this as a preventive measure when my nieces and nephews get lice. Works great in that's aspect since I have yet to get lice! My sister started using it after her school had an outbreak. Definitely recommend.
a year agoLafayette, IN
This lice shampoo is a lot easier to use than other lice products. It is a lot gentler on hair, great on tender headed and littles. Quicker method and smells nice. I found this brand at Ulta but have noticed it ia becoming more popular at other stores such as Wal Mart and Meijer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...