BY FAIRY TALES #1 in Lice Treatments

Cleanse, Moisturize & Keep Bugs Away Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, citronella and tea tree oils cleanse, soften, nourish - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Hydrates, nourishes and helps prevent head lice using organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and lavender oil.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! Not tested on animals. . see more...

Brindi A.
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
We went through several treatments of lice several years ago in elementary school. By far this brand is the best and easiest product to combat critters. To nit pick, the conditioner makes sliding the comb through the hair simple without irritating three scalp. We are currently using the Rosemary Repel shampoo because a member of our softball team had lice. No more sharing of helmets and repel shampoo every day.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Love, love, love! I ran across this and read a bunch of reviews for it. After reading all the articles about it I decided to give it a shot. It's amazing! I use it at least 2-3 times a week on both my children and myself. It repels lice, fleas and ticks. It leave my daughters hair so soft and smooth. Great product for children in school or daycare.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Back to school means creepy crawlers and we keep them at bay with the Fairy Tales product line. Has a great scent and is tear-free. This is a product we keep well-stocked in our home and since we started using it my daughter hasn't caught lice even when several other classmates have. We wash every other day and use dry shampoo on in-between days.
Bridgett T.
Bridgett T.
Ashland , KY
It's back to school for my big 1st grader...& with that comes the whole lice scare....so we always start back with our fairy tales repel shampoo.....keeps bugs away, moisturizes, & cleanses great....smells not so nice but well worth it .....price isn't bad!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
We use this shampoos 2x/week. Not only does it repel #lice it repels #ticks and #fleas. My son and I use it along with the conditioner to help keep the bugs away. We live in a densely wooded area and #tickbornedisease is extremely high around here
Erica H.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this product. The whole line is great and it is free of chemicals and very gentle on my daughter's "Shirley Temple Curls". Totally would tell any new momma or dad to purchase this brand
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This stuff is amazing and works like a dream for all 3 of my kids hair.. I love it and its chemical free
Denise C.
Denise C.
Phoenix, AZ
We needed to find a product that could be used on a 1-2 year old toddler that didn't contain harmful chemicals that could treat her hair and also leave the hair in good condition. Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Shampoo has a unique smell that isn't overpowering and has a slight lather. The quality of the product was decent for the price, but we found that we continuously treated the hair to ensure the hair was fully lice/nit free. It's not 100% but it's great for an everyday use gentle shampoo.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Mega Parent Expert
I added this shampoo to our collection when I decided to try all of the Fairy Tales shampoos. I also have been reading several posts about it helping to prevent lice so I knew I wanted to try it. My daughter has long, waist length hair and lice is one of my biggest fears now that she's in school. I've used other products on her hair in the past to help prevent lice but those shampoos were a little much for her sensitive skin and dried out her hair. So far, I'm pleased with Rosemary Repel. It does not have a strong scent and it is not drying nor is too harsh on her scalp. We rotate it in once a week and her hair is soft, clean and just as healthier as always. So far, it's working great and I hope it helps us avoid lice this year! As with the other Fairy Tales shampoos, it is gluten, soy, dairy and nut free. It is free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. It is Natural, Gentle & No Harsh Chemicals.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Well thank goodness I have not had to rely on this for lice prevention. We had a scare in our school, but no one in my sons class was effected. However we did use this shampoo and conditioner and were very pleased with the scents and sensitivity. My son has very sensitive skin, which often reacts to scents and soaps. We did not have any issues with this. Good luck and I hope you never *need* this product!
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this available at Walmart?
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Do you use this daily? weekly?
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
I am not familiar with this brand, does this shampoo help or work on kids with dry scalp.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
What is this shampoo supposed to repel? Lice? Dandruff?
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Please someone tell me where I can find this interesting item? Looks so cute.