Massage into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with rosemary repel crĆØme conditioner for easy detangling and an extra boost of protection.

Does this product work?
Is it really effective?
Is this product ok for all types of hair? Does it cause drying out?
Start your review of Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Lice Prevention 12-Ounce Shampoo and 8-Ounce Conditioner Combo!
Smells good, very invigorating, my 4 kids love it and I love that rosemary is a lice prevention!! My kids have not had lice, but with 4 of them I want to make sure I prevent it if I can! This is a great start!
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every year when my girls start school! It has truly helped keep lice away. I'm not to fond of the smell but it does what it does so it's something small that I can get over. It's is pricey but it does keep away the inconvenience of lice.
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Lice Prevention 12-Ounce Shampoo and 8-Ounce Conditioner Combo uploaded by Rose P.
As you can see I have the whole repellent line and I'm telling you this does work! Been using it on my daughter for a year now and not once has she gotten any bugs. My sister lives with us and we noticed that her and my nieces, which my daughter plays with all the time even takes naps together had some bugs in her hair. I right away checked my daughter's hair and ZERO! NO NITS OR LICE! Thank God she doesn't have any because my daughter has long beautiful hair. Yes, this does have a strong smell but that's what keeps the bugs away and also isn't rough on my daughter's hair.
Van Buren, AR
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Lice Prevention 12-Ounce Shampoo and 8-Ounce Conditioner Combo uploaded by Jennifer M.
If I could give this product a 0 I would. I bought this for my son because his school had a bad break out of head lice. I did not want him to catch it again this year. So he used it in the shower tonight and he got the shampoo on his face. He has never had any kind of allergic reaction with anything until today. Now his skin is blistered!
We love all the fairy tales products but the lice prevention is our favorite. It works wonderfully at keeping the lice away which makes everyone happy. Plus it smells great and is all natural so no harsh chemicals with the kiddos. Love this stuff!!
Brick, NJ
I have very long and thick hair so when my boyfriends mom and two sisters all got lice I started using this immediately and I never got lice! I shared brushes with them prior to them finding out they had lice and I basically live at their house so I thought I was 100 percent going to have lice too but with fairytales I repelled them šŸ˜Š
st charles
We love this stuff. We have been using it for about 2 weeks after my kids were treated for lice. It smells strong, but I actually like the smell. My kids do not mind it, and fingers crossed it does the repelling of those nasty things. I have been using it periodically too and it leaves the hair soft and smooth.
Oskaloosa
This smells so amazing! My daughter has long hair and goes to daycare. This shampoo and conditioner take all her tangles away while preventing lice!
Dixon, KY
We are so thankful to Fairytales for keeping my daughter lice free! Its an added bonus that these are chemical free and smell great!
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
This shampoo and conditioner has been very good for repelling lice and nits in my children when visiting their school.