Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Hair Spray uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY FAIRY TALES

Style Lasts All Day and Keeps the Bugs Away! Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary, tea tree and geranium oils lock-in style - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Locks style in place and helps prevent head lice.  Perfect to secure ponytails and braids.  Never sticky or crunchy.  No pesticides, chemicals, parabens or toxins.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy. Not tested on animals. . see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kori M.
Macon, GA
I had never heard of this product until I started working for Ulta. Hands down, must have if you have school aged children. My daughter had a month long go-round with lice. We just could not get rid of it, spent so much money on the well known lice treatments and could not get rid of it. When I saw this spray I immediately purchased it. It does have a strong smell, but I promise that lice treatments smell a lot worse and are full of chemicals. It doesn't smell bad, just organic/crunchy. We use it about once a week and have not had any issues. I highly recommend any of the Fairy Tales Lice preventatives, I chose the hairspray because it seemed like the easiest to spritz as we walk out the door.
RobertAnn S.
We recently had a horrible experience with lice on my daughters head. Her hair is down to her backside and thicker than most adults I know. Well she had lice and we are still unsure as to where it came from. I now apply this and the conditioner creme and gel to her hair to repel daily. It has a strong scent when you spray but does calm down. It has a nice hold, but does leave a slight residue. I'm liking this product so far.
Rochelle M.
Super sticky and a very strong "bug spray" smell when you first put it on, but no lice since we started using!
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
This works awesome in the system of getting rid of my sisters lice and smells good and clean.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was wondering how well this works because I have also heard of a spray called "Ladybug Spray" & this and was wondering thoughts on this one. My child had a very big issue with lice last year in school and I want to keep it as far away as possible this year. TIA!