HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsFairy Tales

by Fairy Tales

It is clinically proven effective to help prevent lice, and is gentle enough for everyday care for children and adults alike . Free of parabens, sulfates, harsh chemicals and toxins. Gluten, soy, dairy and nut free . Proprietary blend of organic Rosemary, Citronella, Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree and Geranium oils helps prevent lice . Jojoba, Aloe and Chamomile hydrate, moisturize and soothe the scalp . Enriched with vitamins and minerals, our formula helps to cleanse, condition, detangle and prevent head lice .

It is clinically proven effective to help prevent lice, and is gentle enough for everyday care for children and adults alike; Free of parabens, sulfates, harsh chemicals and toxins. Gluten, soy, dairy and nut free; Proprietary blend of organic Rosemary, Citronella, Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree and Geranium oils helps prevent lice; Jojoba, Aloe and Chamomile hydrate, moisturize and soothe the scalp; Enriched with vitamins and minerals, our formula helps to cleanse, condition, detangle and prevent head lice

Is the shampoo as good as the detangler?
Start your review of Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Daily Kid Shampoo (12 oz) & Conditioning Spray (8 oz) Duo for Lice Prevention!
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
We purchased this after reading positive reviews before my daughter started Kindergarten. It’s dual purpose, as it’s a detangler AND helps at preventing head lice. I mean, who doesn’t want that!! We use it after every bath, just because her and I both love the Rosemary scent. I don’t know if it’s ever prevented lice, but I do know we’ve never had it, so the world will never know. Two thumbs up from this household!
Robin H.
1,015 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
we use this on my sisters hair everyday!!! it helps alot. it’s not expensive at all. i wish it would come in a bigger bottle. but i personally would definitely recommend trying this product out.
Brook G.
This is the perfect perfect product I'm gonna review other products on their line just to give this one more promotion it prevents lies it's a detangler it's a scout cleaner kids love the look of it it's a nice smell I literally cannot give this enough up though this is something even if you want to donate it donate this product and it's a true grassroots movement the person who created it just started it in her kitchen
Stephani  P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
Even tho this product is a little bit more expensive I think it’s great from keeping lice away. My children had lice so I put this on my nephew and he didn’t get no lice! I was really surprised! But it’s great!