BY FAIRY TALES

A Spray a Day Keeps the Lice Away! Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. Pure rosemary oil, citronella and tea tree oils soften, detangle, eliminate frizzies - and help prevent head lice. Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Organic herbs of rosemary, citronella, tea tree and peppermint soften, detangle, eliminate frizzies and proven to help prevent head lice.  No pesticides, chemicals, parabens or toxins.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy. Not tested on animals. . see more...

• I am looking for a conditioning spray that prevents my ha...2 Answers
  • How well does this work at keeping nits away?1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced skin irritation with this product?2 Answers
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
We had a lice out break at church and I have long brown hair. It's a nightmare to get lice and I was in total fear. My friend gave me a bottle of this spray and I sprayed my hair then worked with these children after two weeks of outbreaks. I have had NO lice and it actually conditions my scalp nicely since I also have some dry skin/dandruff issues! Very effective product
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stuff!!! I get it from target and it's a bit pricey but worth it .I used a spray or two on each kid before school and even when those dreaded lice case sheets came home from school my kids never came home with it yay!! Will continue to repurchase I also used this on everyone during our Disneyland trip in case anyone tried on hat's
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Okay, this stuff is amazing. Last year, first month of school, my daughter came home with lice. It was horrible. I found this spray and the shampoo and started using it every day religiously on her hair, and we never suffered another outbreak. If you have school aged children, this is a life saver. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the piece of mind. The fragrance isn't too strong, and it helps get tangles out of my girl's super fine hair as well. You can find it at target, Walmart and Amazon!
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I used this for my long haired girl in gradeschool. I usually brought it out when I heard of a Lice breakout or if she was going to a slumber party etc. It smelled nice and did the job. I especially liked tbat this brand/product didn't tear up her hair like other lice products. This brand is a lot easier to use than competing brands. The only preventative spray I have found. As a teacher, I started using this during those popular times as well.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, CA
I found this product after my daughter got lice from another student at school. I was in distress over it, wasn’t sure what to do or how to handle it, so I googled it and I found this product, went into target and found all the fairytales products, I got the conditioning spray, shampoo and conditioner! I am so grateful products like this exist! Saves me from a lot of grief! I definitely would recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
My son had a lil one come down w live last year. My son being afraid of catching it, was scared to go to school. I bought this at Ulta and it worked like a total charm. The smell is great and my son liked it because as he said didn’t make him smell like a girl. The price was amazing and since it only takes a few squirts, will last you a while!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
This stuff works! I ge t it at Ulta, and I use with the hair spray for my kindergarten daughter. I was firstnintrofuced from a coworker when there was a live outbreak at her school... a quick spray of this before styling, and a set with the fairy tales repel hair spray and she's all set! It's all natural and so far, no lice!
Missy C.
LEICESTER, NC
My lil one has long beautiful hair but hates having her hair brushed due to the tangles.  I liked that this also helps repel lice away since she is in preschool its always to be safe!  The scent is very nice and not overwhelming.  And it really helps untangle her hair.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Love this... has a great smell and comes at a great price! Very worth it to help keep the bugs away!!! Also helps with tangles. Does not cause hair to be oily or leave a wet look after it dries! Must try
Karen M.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve been using this for my girls ever since they came home with lice one day. It really works not only to help prevent lice but it smells great and detangles there long hair. :)
Jayla S.
Will it work on thick, curly hair ?
Beth B.
Beckley, WV
Has anyone experienced skin irritation with this product?
amadea s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am looking for a conditioning spray that prevents my hair from being greasy yet also keeps is soft. Particularly interested if this one has a long lasting smell?
Amanda K.
How well does this work at keeping nits away?
Madelaine S.
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Conditioning Spray Does anyone recommend this spray to help repel lice on children from children and does it keep their hair soft?