BY FAIRY TALES

Just Say No to Pesky Bugs! Pesticide-Free. Non-Toxic. Proven Effective. Lemon Eucalyptus, Soybean Oil, Rosemary & Citronella Proven safe and effective in repelling biting insects including mosquitoes, fleas, flies, and more - without DEET, pesticides or harmful chemicals.  Alcohol and paraben-free.  Infused with natural herbs and oils from lemon eucalyptus, rosemary, citronella, lemongrass, and cedar bark to provide lasting protection.  Safe for kids, pets, and adults too!  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, or gluten. Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999. see more...

Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
The mosquitos always bite me. When I spray this on,legs,arms,neck and spray on hands and rub on face not only does it smell good it works great. don't get bit anymore and spray not greasy and doesn't ruin cloths. Great for kids too. Will not use anything else, great stuff.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Is great alternative for product without pesticide and deet free. Great smell of lemon eucalyptus. Based in my experience good product for me and only need to reapply a little bit compare of other product.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
We bought this for our girls 2 years ago and I wont go back to anything else. My youngest has asthma and the chemicals make it hard for her to breathe and they usually flair up every ones eczema. Fairytales makes a quality product that keeps bugs off and my kiddies happy.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Just for the little ones, this is safer than using really strong brands for mosquitoes.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Love that that ingredients to this spray is all organic and doesn't contain pesticides like Deet!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Keeps the buggies at bay. It doesn't completely make them bug free but it repells those nasty buggers. I like the scent too
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Decorator Expert
This product being all organic and non pesticide is a huge plus and while it makes me feel better about putting it on my kids. It didn't work the best as it constantly needs reapplied in a weekend camping trip we used the whole bottle. It did get daddy long legs away though
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert
What's the scent of this product also how does it leave the skin feeling after applied?
Stefanie T.
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
I've heard good things about this stuff!- where can you find it!?- and does anyone have experience using it with sensitive skin? Thanks! 😊