BY FAIRLIFE #12 in Milk

fairlife® starts with the highest quality real milk, filtered to provide 50% more natural protein and 30% more calcium than ordinary milk. see more...

Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Fairlife, where have you been all my life. I am lucky enough to be able to drink normal milk but my significant other is lactose intolerant. It was difficult to cook foods like creamy soups, baking, and basically all the indulgences in life. It wasn't until I tried Fairlife and I was instantly a convert. It is creamier than regular milk and you couldn't tell the difference. It even makes a better yogurt and has a longer shelf life. What more could you want? I'm so happy I found this product.
Jenelle C.
Portales, NM
Let me first start off with, I have 17 food allergies and this is one of my go to products to keep me healthy and allergen free. The protein, lack of loads of sugar and the affordability compared to specialty products makes the the best!
Chloe B.
Fridley
Fair life is a game changer! It’s lactose free but they don’t add any extra sugar to replace the lactose. It tastes even milkier than regular whole milk and doesn’t hurt my tum! Only downside is it’s a little pricey.
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
Never will I buy any other milk again. My father introduced me to this brand and I’m glad he did. The flavor is super rich and creamy and just tastes amazing. It is kind of pricey. But is well worth it!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
While I personally don't drink milk. I do have two family members in my house who do. This is the best milk for growing kids. It has more protein, no lactose, and more calcium. This does usually cost a little more than other milk at the grocery store, but it's worth it. They also don't treat their cows with RBST which is important to our family.
Mia E.
PRAIRIEVILLE, LA
Our most recent favorite. We get this when we want a break from our almond milk. Lactose-free with all the goodness of whole milk. We on our second bottle :) I use this for cooking too or just warm it up before I go to bedFa!rlife® Whole Ultra-Filtered Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle
Joyce k.
Have never been a huge milk drinker but I've been trying to drink more milk and bought this because it was on sale the other day at a local market, and wow I'm pretty surprised how delicious it taste. It's very creamy and fresh tasting. It also says it has more protein than other milks on the bottle. I find this as good as the organic horizon valley milk.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
Literally the only milk you should be drinking. It has so many health benefits compared to other brands. I'd definitely recommend this to people for both the benefits as well as the flavor. This honestly tastes like you're drinking a milkshake. It is superrr delicious! Everyone should give this a shot at least once!
Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
This milk is soooooo good! It's so creamy and pretty much makes everything I use it with taste much much better. Trying regular milk again makes me wonder why people don't just try this. You can pretty much get it anywhere
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I bought this a few times, and then I opened a bottle and noticed a strong egg smell....called the company and they said it was normal....REALLY!! EGG SMELLING MILK?? But they did send me coupons for replacement.