Fairlife Whole

by FAIRLIFE

#4 in Milk

Fairlife Milk Whole

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairlife Whole!
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I bought this for my type one diabetic daughter to try. It has higher protein and lower carbs. We have switched and only use this brand now. It doesn’t spike her bloodsugar like regular milk, and tastes just the same.
Jennifer A.
This is definitely a favorite in my household! It's lactose free, but tastes like regular milk... except better!! Other milk causes us to have some insensitivities, such as phlegm or upset stomach, but never with Fairlife. I wish it were a little less expensive, but thankfully, I can often find it on sale.
Missa M.
Calimesa, CA
Fairlife Whole uploaded by Missa M.
Purchased at: Instacart
You want delicious full flavored creamy milk without the lactose? Bam this is the milk for you!! I really wish it came in gallon size cuz my family goes through these 1.5L bottles like nothing! This milk is on the pricey side but it’s worth it so we can enjoy our milk and not have tummy issues after!Fairlife Whole
pali Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being lactose intolerant is no fun. I have tried alot of different brand of lactose free . This is the only one I felt was close to regular milk taste. Would recommend and would buy again.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
This is the #1 choice for whole dairy milk in our house. We use it on cereal, in mashed potatoes, for shakes, or alone and for so many recipes. It’s my favorite milk to drink! I highly recommend this brand! FAIRLIFE [product:fairlife-whole]
Rachel B.
We buy this exclusively as it’s lactose free, delicious, and has higher protein content.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
I am lactose intolerant and I was drinking normal lactose free milk for the longest time. I hated how lactose free milk tasted way sweeter than normal milk. I am so happy I tried fair life, it’s lactose free and tastes just like normal milk!
Kimberly K.
East Earl, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
God bless the sorcerers at Fairlife. They managed to remove excess sugar & double the protein, while keeping it natural and tasting good. It allows me to include more milk in my diet without blasting my blood sugar. Great for weight management, carb counting, and getting more protein into your kids. #diabetes #diabetic #weightloss #highprotein #carbcounting #eatbetter
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The "Greatest" Milk of all time!!! This is the only brand I have in my house and it's wonderful. For those lactose intolerant "me and my kids" you can drink this all day with no irritation. The taste is amazing and the price is fair.
Mavis D.
Gladstone, MI
I use this to make yogurt in my instant pot and it works amazing! Best yogurt we’ve had.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...