Fairlife Skim

by FAIRLIFE

#10 in Milk

Fairlife Milk Fat Free

[product:fairlife-fat-fat-milk-52-fl-oz-bottle] Does this milk make you gassy?
how does this compare to regular milk ?
Which Fair Life do you buy and why? The red one, light blue, or dark blue?
Start your review of Fairlife Skim!
Product Highlights
It has a great taste but none of the strong odor of milk.in reviews
Also I like the fact that the milk is lactose free which helps with my tricky digestion issues. in reviews
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
Great milk for cereal or coffee. Wonderful for those that are milk sensitive. Higher price end too.
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
I’m lactose intolerant so the fact that this doesn’t have lactose is a plus. Also since my family will either drink a gallon in two days or barely a half in two weeks the fact that it last longer then the other brands of milk is a positive . Plus it tastes great
Melanie G.
Savannah, GA
Fairlife Skim uploaded by Melanie G.
Fairlife Skim I LOVE fairlife! The skim milk is the one I consume the most. I like fairlife because it doesn’t have lactose, has way more protein, and it just tastes better in general. I prefer skim but if I have to, 2% works fine! PLUS did I mention that it lasts SO long so when you get a bunch on sale it makes it SO worth it!!
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our favorite milk as a family. This one is lactose free and high protein because of the way it's filtered. It does not upset our stomachs and cause GI issues the way regular milk does in our household. It has a creamy taste and even though it is pretty expensive, it is the only kind I have purchased for the last 2 years.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
I really like fairlife skim milk for mixing with protein powders or making smoothies. It is high in protein and lower in carbs that most other cow’s milk. It is a little more expensive, but worth it because of the healthier nutrition facts.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,010 reviews
Love the protein and this tastes great with my coffee and shakes and even baking, makes a great choice over regular milkFairlife Skim
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
I am not a fan of milk, but sometimes you need it for a recipe. I like Fairlife for its long shelf life (before opening) and it’s nutrition.
Roxana E.
Excelente para mi Siempre tengo que tener leche. Y no esta cara Muy rica y nutritiva. Acompaña la con todo
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
Want to taste pure milk? Spend the extra cash and get this. A milk you can trust. First time I tried was when it first came out and my local grocery store gave a free coupon for this and the chocolate milk. Have been hooked since. The flavor is hard to forget if you drink another milk. Enjoy 👌🏻
Laura K.
Canton, MS
This is the only lactose free milk that actually tastes like milk! It’s always out of stock at the store, so when I do find it, I buy like 4 of them. I wish I could find it in a full gallon!