Fairlife Reduced Fat 2%

by FAIRLIFE

#17 in Milk

Fairlife 2%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairlife Reduced Fat 2%!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Fairlife Reduced Fat 2% uploaded by Hollie R.
I honestly love this and it doesn’t upset my tummy yet still tastes like milk. I love it in my cereal and especially to make hot cocoa with. Plus it has a decent amount of protein in each searching. Ever since I first tried it I have continued to purchase. I would definitely recommend to anyone who may be lactose intolerant. Fairlife DHA Reduced Fat
Stephanie  F.
Batavia, NY
Since I am lactose intolerant it’s hard to find a good lactose free milk that doesn’t taste slightly sweet. But I’d say Fairlife is one of the best lactose free milks I’ve tried. So it’s the only one I’ll purchase.
Kama H.
Best lactose free milk I have tried ! Tastes just like regular milk to me . This is the best brand I have tried .  Other brands taste odd or are too sweet . Not this one .I can now consume as much as I like with no tummy issues . So happy to have found this !
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
I’ve never seen this size milk from fairlife but my family and I love the 2% milk from them!! This milk 🥛 is so creamy and delicious. It can be a little pricey but get it where it’s on sale! Fairlife Reduced Fat 2% is totally worth it! It has more protein than regular milk and less sugar. You can cook and bake with it just like normal milk 💁🏼‍♀️ I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to!! 12/10 would recommend 💙🤍
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Delicious great taste they have many different products also different flavors to choose from great variety great prices easy to find any stores that carry very highly recommended as you can litterally find any product that best for you whatever flavor you like
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
I love this milk but it’s expensive, $5 per a liter is too much. I guess is good quality
Rebekah  B.
Fairlife Reduced Fat 2% uploaded by Rebekah  B.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite milk brand! There is no after taste and is so smooth. Lactose free. Love the colors on the packaging, each type of milk has a different color package making selection quick.great price. This is my go to milk, so I definitely recommend!
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am lactose intolerant so I needed a way to drink and use milk in my cooking without dying. I love this milk! I can drink it straight and have zero stomach issues and it tastes just like regular milk with the lactose. I was worried because other brands taste funny but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if this and regular milk were just put out without labels. I am so grateful to have found it because I love a huge bowl of cereal and would hate myself for the whole day after but now I can have my treat without pain!
Valerie M.
This milk is ultra filtered. It tastes great, no funny taste. This milk agrees with my digestive tract almost as well as lactose free milk. It is a little more expensive than the other brands. I am not much of milk drinker AT ALL, but I would buy this one again.
Brittney C.
Manila, AR
Let’s just say this tastes amazing and gets me my 13g of protein on top of my cereal or in my iced coffee! It tastes more superior than any other protein milk I have tasted!

Looking for your answer?