Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate

Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate!
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by pommy O.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate is very delicious. Taste like drinking chocolate milk. It’s a perfect size with 30g high quality protein, gives you 150 calories. I drink this daily and feel good afterwards. If you’re concerned about not get enough protein then you should try this. It’s great for chocolate lovers but if you don’t like chocolate, try other flavors.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Carol S.
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Carol S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love these drinks! They are packed with a ton of protein and have none of that protein aftertaste. Tastes just like chocolate milk. Low in sugar too. I buy them in bulk at BJs and I like that they don’t have to be kept cold. I keep a few at a time in the fridge and they don’t take up much space. 10/10 would recommend.
Luciana F.
Vancouver, WA
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Luciana F.
I absolutely love this protein shake! It tastes just like chocolate milk and it has 30 grams of protein and only 3 grams of carbs. It’s the perfect breakfast for my low carb lifestyle.
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Endina A.
Purchased at: Costco
Great chocolate flavored protein shake, it's low in sugar and calories and high in protein. It's a delicious meal replacement.
Whitney W.
Greenville, NC
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Whitney W.
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
*I actually tried the salted caramel but the photo isn’t available in the search* This is my new go-to, breakfast replacement protein shake...first of all it’s DELICIOUS! I am a sucker for ANYTHING salted caramel! On top of that, it’s packed with 30 grams of protein and 8 naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. At just 150 calories and 2g of sugar, it’s just what I need to start my day strong! I like it SUPER cold so I keep them in the fridge. I got a 12-pack from Sams Club for just under $16. Try it and you won’t be disappointed!
Melissa F.
Shawnee, KS
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Melissa F.
These are the best pre-made protein drinks I’ve ever had. I used to love Premier Protein but they are nothing compared to these. They are affordable and I’ve only seen them available at Sam’s Club. I hope they are available everywhere soon!
Samantha S.
Lebanon, PA
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Costco
Like drinking chocolate milk! It’s absolutely delicious! I have these shakes for breakfast a few times per week and they keep me full and give me that little bit of sweet. And they aren’t loaded with sugar!! I purchased them at Costco for $3 off a case. The price point isn’t bad.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Purchased at: Costco
This is sitting chilled and ready for the times that I have a sweet tooth and or want chocolate milk. You can’t tell that it’s not straight up chocolate milk. It is deceiving how good it is. Give it a whirl, you won’t be disappointed.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I drank one of these today for the first time and I must say it was very good. The fat and carb and sugar content is little to none. High protein. After having gastric bypass surgery I have to have massive amounts of protein a day for the rest of my life. Sometimes it’s very hard to get with just food especially because food is so expensive.
Adalny C.
Fairlife Nutrition Plan Chocolate uploaded by Adalny C.
The FairLife Nutrition Plan High Protein shakes are terrific. Like the FairLife Core Power shakes, the taste can't be beaten. I've tried muscle milk, slim fast, premier protein, and many others, and none of them taste as good as the FairLife shakes. They don't leave the typical slick or chalky feel in your mouth, and you don't get the artificial sweetener after-taste from the FairLife shakes. High protein and low calories in a shake that tastes good. I highly recommend them.
Product of Fairlife Nutrition Plan High Protein Chocolate Shake, 12 pk.
Product of Fairlife Nutrition Plan High Protein Chocolate Shake, 12 pk.

Looking for your answer?