fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Connie P.fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Thao T.

BY FAIRLIFE #8 in Milk

fairlife® starts with the highest quality real milk, filtered to provide 50% more natural protein and 30% more calcium than ordinary milk. see more...

fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Also I like the fact that the milk is lactose free which helps with my tricky digestion issues. " in 1 review
  • "It has a great taste but none of the strong odor of milk." in 1 review
Kristina T.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not a fan of cows milk but this looked so good and I love how there isn't much sugar and is full of protein. I've re purchased many times and will continue.
megan l.
Copley, OH
I love this milk. Wanted to be a little bit healthier and try some things with less hormones and love this. The price is not ideal, but it is worth!
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
The absolute best milk ive ever drank. i never thought I'd have an opinion on milk until i tried fairlife. a little pricey but totally worth it!!!!
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
This is my favorite Milk of all times. It gives me a use protein and calcium bonus over regular milk. It also last longer!!!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Since changing to organic milk, this milk is such a good priced milk. The taste is great. My guys in my house LOVE it.
Lynnette G.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is by far the best lactose free milk you will find. It taste great and isn't too expensive
Lina F.
Bayville
A great low cal milk. Very creamy and tastes more like whole milk. Love it in my coffee.
Sarah M.
how does this compare to regular milk ?
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Which Fair Life do you buy and why? The red one, light blue, or dark blue?