fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Connie P.fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Thao T.

BY FAIRLIFE #8 in Milk

fairlife® starts with the highest quality real milk, filtered to provide 50% more natural protein and 30% more calcium than ordinary milk. see more...

fairlife® Fat Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Also I like the fact that the milk is lactose free which helps with my tricky digestion issues. " in 1 review
  • "It has a great taste but none of the strong odor of milk." in 1 review
Jennifer T.
This milk is amazing. I decided to give it try because it is lactose free and is a little cheaper than Lactaid brand. It's expiration date is a couple months out and is good up to fourteen days after opening. That's twice as long as Lactaid brand milk. It also has a similar texture and taste to regular 2% milk. Highly recommend!!
Jess R.
I have never been a big milk drinker. Since I was a child drinking milk always made me sick. I saw the commercial for this milk and honesty, it was the design of the bottle that brought me to purchase it. The next best thing is the expiration date! I don't drink too much milk, so I mostly use it for cooking or cereal every now and then, so being able to have the same carton of milk for 3 months is absolutely amazing! I highly highly recommend this product. I will always buy this milk as long as they have it.
Val V.
I LOVE THIS MILK? other than the organic milk that i get from whole foods (that comes in  he glass bottle) this milk lasts in your fridge longer than regular milk because its extra filtered i believe triple filtered at that, its creamy and smooth, tastes amazing and doesn't have a lot of calories. GIVE IT A TRY
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Fairlife milk is hands down the best tasting milk I have ever tried. The fat free taste more like 2% and does not have the consistency of water like most fat free milk. The additional protein and reduced sugar are added bonuses.
Brittany E.
I never knew there could be a difference in tastes of milk until I came across this one. It seriously taste better and it lasts longer. The ingredients are way better than what's out there. It can be pricier, but it's totally worth it all. I highly suggest using this!
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I don’t drink milk often- but when I need extra protein and limited carbs- this is the brand I drink! I use this in my protein cakes and my protein hot chocolates. It is much lower carb than other fat free milks. Wish they had an organic option!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Aside from the fact that this milk lasts forever and a day, it also actually tastes good, which was an initial concern for me.  Mind you, I don't actually drink milk, but I put it in my Cheerios and it worked perfectly and I baked with it (quick bread) and it worked perfectly there, too.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I started getting sick when I would drink too much dairy and realized I was mildly lactose intolerant. I started buying this milk and now I can drink as much as I want without having to take lactaid! Plus it tastes delicious!
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
Not only is this some of the best lactose free milk out there, but it's also low fat. It is much richer than regukar low fat milk, and keeps my tummy feeling good too. It is a bit exoensive however.
Shannon C.
I did not want to like this milk. It just seemed too good to be true. But the fact the animals were treated well and they have lower sugar in the milk, I fell in love. It doesn't have the same taste as other skim milk, but you get used to it. Tip: shop around. I've found this milk at various stores with up to a $2 difference. If they make gallon sizes I would be one happy girl!!
Sarah M.
how does this compare to regular milk ?
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Which Fair Life do you buy and why? The red one, light blue, or dark blue?