Fairlife® 2% Reduced Fat Ultra-Filtered Milk

by FAIRLIFE

#18 in Milk

fairlife® 2% reduced fat ultra-filtered milk has 50% more protein and 30% less sugar than regular milk while still being incredibly delicious and satisfying.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairlife® 2% Reduced Fat Ultra-Filtered Milk!
Seattle , WA
Purchased at: Kroger
LOVE this milk! With literally 1/2 the amount of sugar and carbs of regular milk and higher in protein, it's worth the price difference. It's also great for my BF who is lactose intolerant...I can finally cook and bake with milk again. The taste is great and I can't tell the difference. As a diabetic, counting every stupid carb/sugar is important and now I can actually enjoy a glass of milk again without it taking up all my carbs for my meal. It's only 6 grams of carbs per serving, so that leaves me with 39 more grams I can have each meal. The only way this could get better, is if it was organic... or of course if they could figure out how to take out all the carbs!
Trenton, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I started a no Dairy diet because of chronic migraines. But a life without milk is no life for me. I always picked these up for my kids at my local 7/11 and didn’t realize they were dairy free. Now my whole family been tricked into dairy free milk because it tastes amazing and no one knows any different! #Win[product:fairlife-2%-chocolate-milk][product:fa!rlife-smart-milkshakes-creamy-strawberry-with-oats-&-honey-milkshake]
Ladson, SC
I recently made the switch because I’m lactose intolerant. I’ve tried lactaid in the past and did not like it at all. My friend told me about this brand and it tastes really good, almost exactly like milk! I’ve been substituting it for everything I make now. So happy I found it because it’s hard to go without cookies and milk
I am not a milk person by any means, and usually opt for almond milk, however after trying fairlife I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted. In addition it's such a fantastic lactose free option. Highly recommend trying this milk for it's amazing taste, high protein, and low fat content.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually really enjoy this milk. It has lower carbs and calories than regular milk and it's lactose free - so anyone with an allergy can enjoy it. I use it in my coffee everyday. It's definitely affordable for the quality. This milk is delicious. Would recommend.
I absolutely LOVE this milk! It’s healthy and doesn’t upset my stomach whatsoever. My only complain is I have heard of some mistreatment of the cows.. I’m hoping this matter has been taken care of and the correct staff members were terminated.
Carthage, MS
Tastes just like regular 2% milk. Without the lactose. The expiration date lasts a WHOLE lot longer than regular milk. The only downfall to this product is the price difference. I recommend this milk to anyone that cannot have lactose.
I’m not a big milk drinker, I mix this with coffee creamer or will use with cereal. I like this brand because it lasts longer than others and doesn’t upset my stomach. I feel confident buying from this company.
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: Target
This is the best milk I’ve had. The taste is so different compared to regular milk. This doesn’t upset my stomach at all. I would recommend switching to this milk. You won’t regret it!
Long Branch, NJ
I love this alternative milk. It tastes just like regular milk and is lactose free! I have used it to cook, bake and put in my coffee. I don't think I will be buying any other type of alternative milk anytime soon.

Looking for your answer?