fairlife® 2% Reduced Fat Milk 52 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lacanda F.

BY FAIRLIFE #39 in Milk

fairlife® starts with the highest quality real milk, filtered to provide 50% more natural protein and 30% more calcium than ordinary milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany K.
LOVE! Love!!! I am a huge milk drinker, which has always been an issue with me because i watch my carbs. This milk is AMAZING! more protein, less carbs! creamy, not watered down tasting. I stock up when these go on sale because unlike regular milk, the expiration of these is about a month and a half from the day i buy it. So worth it!
Rachel K.
Tastes great and has a lot of great attributes. It's just a little pricey, unfortunately, to buy all of the time. Sometimes, I'll grab a small one after a workout for great recovery, though!
Lauren H.
Millbrook, AL
Life changer! My boyfriend recommended this to me because I️ love milk but it doesn’t love my tummy. After making the switch to fair life I have no tummy problems and have never noticed a flavor difference.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I'll begin by saying I don't drink milk myself. But my fiance has always been the biggest milk drinker I have ever seen. We saw this milk about 3 years ago at the grocery store and have yet to buy another brand ever again. We are always fully stocked (which for him is 8+ half gallons of this) so we never run out. According to him the taste is leaps and bounds better than our other brands which are available in our area. He is a really big fan of the higher protein content, no lactose, and more calcium aspect of this milk too.
Kristýna B.
This is the best milk. It doesn't contain lactose and it's not pasteurized the same as most milk so it's shelf life is actually much longer than milk and it tastes a lot more natural. I grew up in Europe and struggled with liking the taste of american milk as well as the side effects (bloat, lactose intolerance, etc.)  This is the only milk I have found here that I just absolutely love. I add it to cereal, mac and cheese and drink it by itself. It's delicious.
Wayne B.
This is the perfect low fat milk option. Yes milk is in it so it's not lactose free but it is a reduced amount of it. Tastes just like regular milk with a naturally looking consistency and not that translucent color. I would definitely purchase it again, especially since it was super reasonable in price.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I never thought I would be writing a review about milk but seriously this is the best milk you can ever purchase. You can usually get it on sale 2 for $6 at stop and shop and because it's technically organic is doesn't go bad as fast as regular milk. It has a great taste and texture too!
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
Love love love fairlife milk! We are a lactose sensitive house and it's so great to know I can buy a high quality, high protein, milk for my family that we can all tolerate. The price point is slightly higher than average milk, but for me it's totally worth it!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Best milk ever. Great taste. Lactose free, good for you. It’s 2.96 at Walmart. Comes in a cute bottle, with a well known brand trustworthy company! Good to drink if someone is lactose
Intolerant or if you just wanna drink
Organic milk that’s good for you.
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
FAVE!!! I have developed a intolerance to lactose and this has catered to my 'little' problem. I'm sure someone would assume this is just a high-priced milk but no- it is perfect for people struggling to deal w/ lactose.