BY FAIRLIFE #16 in Milk

fairlife® starts with the highest quality real milk, filtered to provide 50% more natural protein and 30% more calcium than ordinary milk. see more...

• "It may cost a little more but it's well worth it." in 1 review
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Fairlife is a brand I tried due to a coupon I received from the grocery store we go to. This brand caught my attention due to it not having lactose in it (I'm lactose intolerant). While this brand is a bit more expensive than others, the taste is still phenomenal. The chocolate reminds me of Nesquik which I absolutely loved as a kid. Overall, I would recommend Fairlife to anyone who would like to drink Chocolate milk but is lactose intolerant.
Dee C.
Heaven in a bottle!!! For those like me who are lactose intolerant and have had to shun the heavenly bliss that is chocolate milk...shun no more!!! This chocolate milk does NOT have that weird aftertaste that some lactose free dairy products have. It also has the same creamy thickness of chocolate milk you remembered as a child. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it to experience the chocolaty bliss of this amazing chocolate milk!
Cassie B.
Savannah, GA
THIS IS THE GREATEST CHOCOLATE MILK IN THE WORLD. Chocolate milk is my favorite, and I am picky, but Fairlife is where it's at! My dietician actually recommended this to me, because it is her favorite as well. It has less sugar and more protein than normal milk, but it tastes SO MUCH BETTER. My mind is blown and my stomach is happy.
savannah e.
Jacksonville, Fl
The best chocolate milk I have every had! Something about this milk it is the perfect amount of thickness and it stays soooo cold! One of the things I don't like about milk is how it never gets super cold I guess because of the consistency of it. I absolutely love it and it's well worth the price!
Nikole I.
Draper, UT
I love this silky smooth chocolate milk! It is my go to treat after a work out. I like that it has a long refrigerator shelf life. Also, priced right. In fact, I buy it on sale at my local grocer for only $3.99! I think it is quite popular at my store. It seems to be sold out quite often.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
Saw this wonderful thing just sitting there in the milk cooler and decided hey it sounds pretty good and way healthier then any other choice available so why not give it a go........... It was fantastic, the flavor is wonderful and the best part is it's so good for you.
Jessica B.
Hendersonville, TN
Ugh delicious! I love this chocolate milk. Not to thin not to thick. It has a perfect chocolate taste! It costs a little more than some other brands but it's so worth it. I wish it were available in more stores in my area but I'm willing to make a special stop for it!
Brittany T.
Baltimore , MD
My kids & I absolutely love this chocolate milk!! It is a perfect nighttime snack! It's so thick and creamy I have never tasted a more smooth milk. By far the best on the market!! The 50% more protien is definitely a bonus. This is a MUST buy!!
Kathy S.
Chocolate milk that's also loaded with protein, this makes me so happy! I like the flavor of true moo better however this has less carbs and sugar. I will continue to purchase this! I love the idea of it!
April G.
Anoka, Mn
This is my new post workout go-to! I have been avoiding cow milk lately but was recommended to try this in my coffee instead of creamer! Yummmmy! More protein and less sugar?! This is an all around win!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it good?
S. Yinnette G.
Is this a lactose free milk?