BY FAIRHAVEN HEALTH

An All-Natural Herbal Tea to Enhance the Quality and Quantity of Breast Milk* One Month Supply. A Tea to Aid Lactation. Promotes abundant, healthful milk production.*. Helps relieve digestive ailments including gas and colic.*. Contains only organic and wild crafted herbal ingredients. Delicious lemon flavor and caffeine free! Nursing can be fraught with frustration, worry, and discomfort, particularly in the beginning.  Low milk production or a colicky baby can lead to yet more distress and all too common feelings of inadequacy.  As a supplement to a ba. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I purchased this tea when I was nursing my son to help support lactation. I really liked the quality of this tea and the price was not bad for the amount you receive. It also tastes a lot better than most nursing teas out there. It did help me see an increase in my supply as well.
Jessica L.
Danielsville, GA
This is great. I had a big baby and I was always scared I wasn't giving her enough. So I started this tea and t greatly increased my milk supply.