New ParentNursing & FeedingPregnancy & Maternity CareFairhaven Health
- Nursing Postnatal Breastfeeding Multivitamin - 60 Capsules

Fairhaven Health - Nursing Postnatal Breastfeeding Multivitamin - 60 Capsules

Endorsed by nationally-recognized lactation expert Kathleen Marinelli, MD, Nursing Postnatal provides comprehensive vitamin and mineral support, including 100% Daily Value of several vitamins and minerals, and extra amounts of key vitamins known to be especially important for lactating women, including Vitamin D and the B vitamins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairhaven Health - Nursing Postnatal Breastfeeding Multivitamin - 60 Capsules!
Natachia M.
Dacula, GA
Love this product it was just what I was looking for I would recommend this product to all my family and friends
Jessica D.
Rice, TX
Don’t need no postnatal care because I don’t have a baby to need postnatal care for...
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
Fairhaven Health - Nursing Postnatal Breastfeeding Multivitamin - 60 Capsules uploaded by Jaclyn A.
Love it because it help me and my son and I need it the most important thing is my sun health so I have to be healthy for him

Looking for your answer?