Fairhaven Health Nursing Blend Breastfeeding Supplement uploaded by Christian A.

BY FAIRHAVEN HEALTH

Dietary Supplement. The Natural Choice for Nursing Health. Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Support. Doctor-Developed Natural Formula. Designed to Improve Breast Milk Quality and Production*. Doctor-designed to provide optimal nutritional support for breastfeeding mothers. Nursing Blend is formulated specifically for breastfeeding mothers to encourage plentiful, nutrient-rich milk production.  Unlike a typical prenatal vitamin, Nursing Blend contains higher levels of key nutrients that have been found to be important for nursing women, such as vitamin D3, B6, B12, niacin and folic acid. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
My son is now nearly two years old and we JUST stopped breast feeding. This supplement has increased my lactation by SO much. The first few months I had issues but as soon as I found this I took it for three days before I realized it's true powers. I used THREE bottles I loved it so much! #NormalizeBreastfeeding
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Fairhaven health has some great products and when I tried the nursing blend I was so happy that it helped up my milk supply almost 24 hours after my first dose.
Valery V.
Valery V.
PACHUTA, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Did not work well for me ....it made me very nauseated an have terrible stomach cramps
Allison T.
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA
Being an exclusively pumping mom while my 24 weeker was in the nicu for 4 months was stressful, the stress and medications I had to take affected my supply. The lactation consultant suggested these and the boost to my supply was amazing. these were a total life saver.
Micah W.
Micah W.
Long Beach, CA
These did not help up my supply any. and they reacted weird with my body so I ended up smelling like maple syrup.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Salute Lee fantastic product it wouldn't have been able to do nursing as long as I have without it! Worth the money!
Rachel R.
I used this for both my first and my second, I had a healthy supply both times, I'm not sure if it was this product or not, but both times my supply was anything but small! This also helped with my recovery, I recovered fast and felt great, I will def use these for my future kids!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Florence, SC
I cannot say enough about fair haven health & the nursing supply is no different. I love that it is a natural product & it worked for me.
Kira A.
Kira A.
Odessa, TX
Do you know where I can find these? T
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Should you start taking these before or while nursing?
Rachel R.
Did you notice a supply increase when using these?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Can you take this as a multivitamin for postnatal support as well as to increase milk supply?
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Has anyone noticed an increase in supply since using this?