Fairhaven Health - FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules uploaded by Amia D.

BY FAIRHAVEN HEALTH

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. FertilAid® for Women "Fertility-Enhancing Formula" Complete Vitamin & Antioxidant Support* Promotes Female Hormonal Balance & Reproductive Wellness* Doctor-designed to enhance fertility and support overall reproductive health* Formulated by leading fertility expert, Amos Grunebaum, MD, FertilAid® for Women synergistically combines fertility-enhancing ingredients with a "Just Right" formula of folic acid, essential vitamins and minerals.* FertilAid® for Women was formulated on the basis of established scientific literature to help optimize fertility safely and naturally as part of a healthy lifestyle.*  With an effective herbal formula that includes chasteberry .  FertilAid® for Women can help restore m see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amia D.
I am on my first cycle trying this product. I have been trying them for a week and they haven't upset my stomach or anything. I bought this product after reading the amazing Amazon reviews and doing alot of online research. Me and my fiance have been trying for 4 years to have baby #2 (second for him, first for me)! Hopefully this product works. I am very eager, and most women in their reviews became pregnant within the first month of using. Will update later on any results.
Chrissy S.
Currently Trying To Conceive Baby #2 and this is our second cycle, I purchased this product after reading all the amazing and succesful reviews from women who became pregnant after using this product. I'm in my 2 week wait and I'm praying I was just as lucky as the women before me who took this product! I did notice I had a lot more energy this time around :) www.youtube.com/user/chrissyandbaby322
noor k.
Unfortunately didn't work for me use it for 5 months...........not sure whats gone wrong