Personal CareFairhaven Health
- FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules

Fairhaven Health - FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules

by Fairhaven Health

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. FertilAid® for Women "Fertility-Enhancing Formula" Complete Vitamin & Antioxidant Support* Promotes Female Hormonal Balance & Reproductive Wellness* Doctor-designed to enhance fertility and support overall reproductive health* Formulated by leading fertility expert, Amos Grunebaum, MD, FertilAid® for Women synergistically combines fertility-enhancing ingredients with a "Just Right" formula of folic acid, essential vitamins and minerals.* FertilAid® for Women was formulated on the basis of established scientific literature to help optimize fertility safely and naturally as part of a healthy lifestyle.*  With an effective herbal formula that includes chasteberry .  FertilAid® for Women can help restore m

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fairhaven Health - FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules!
Suzanne M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried everything (FertilAid, Vitex, Folic Acid and Zinc, Fertibella) but nothing is working. So happy 😊 I found 'CLO2PREG' ❤️ in Google and got the treatment. I've decided to try CIomiphene (CIomid). The first round worked for me and I am still in shock. No side effects that I notice, I took 50mg for days 5-9 of my cycle.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I started taking this to help balance my hormones. It def helped with ovulation and my cycle it also cleared my skin up. I def think it’s doing something and does better your reproductive system
Rainey D.
Harrodsburg, KY
All though I didn't get pregnant using this, it did help to regulate my cycle and it worked as a great multivitamin. I will continue to use in hopes I get pregnant soon.
Nichole M.
Van Buren, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a four star because you have to take 3 pills a day I do wish it was a one a day type thing. As for getting my cycle on track this definitely did the job!
Rubi C.
Kinston, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fairhaven Health - FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules uploaded by Rubi C.
I have been trying the product for a month now. Trying to see if it will regulate my period since I haven’t gotten one since January. In 2017 I didn’t get my period for the last 4 months. The doctors did a blood test and everything seemed to be ok. So they gave me pills to start my period and birth control for a month . My period came for that month of December2017 and January2018 but hasn’t came since January. I do want to have a baby so I bought these pills after I did my research. I don’t feel any different when I take them. But I do have to take them after u eat food. And today was my last day with them . I’m going to be trying out MACA since I’ve seen lots of reviews on how it has helped woman get their period back.
Amia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fairhaven Health - FertilAid for Women - 90 Capsules uploaded by Amia D.
I am on my first cycle trying this product. I have been trying them for a week and they haven't upset my stomach or anything. I bought this product after reading the amazing Amazon reviews and doing alot of online research. Me and my fiance have been trying for 4 years to have baby #2 (second for him, first for me)! Hopefully this product works. I am very eager, and most women in their reviews became pregnant within the first month of using. Will update later on any results.
Chrissy S.
Currently Trying To Conceive Baby #2 and this is our second cycle, I purchased this product after reading all the amazing and succesful reviews from women who became pregnant after using this product. I'm in my 2 week wait and I'm praying I was just as lucky as the women before me who took this product! I did notice I had a lot more energy this time around :) www.youtube.com/user/chrissyandbaby322
noor K.
Unfortunately didn't work for me use it for 5 months...........not sure whats gone wrong

Looking for your answer?