BY NONE

Buy on Target
Melissa C.
*Listened to the audiobook* - 5/5 to the audiobook, I would highly recommend. I’ve listened to the majority of The Lunar Chronicles on audiobook and I love it! I enjoy the narrirator, which is not something I can say for every book.

This book shows a completely different side of Queen Levana. Before who she became the queen she is today, she was just an innocent princess tortured and unloved by her family. I really pity her.

It’s so sad to see how her life progressed, how much potential she could have had if only she had been loved. But she wasn’t. Not by her family. Not by her husband. Not by her people. She tried. Goodness knows she tried. But nobody would love her. Part of me wants to say she wouldn’t let anybody love her but, that all started because of her cruel older sister. It's a vicious circle and she paid it back in ten fold. I can’t say I blame her. I feel for her, I really do.

This story was a great interlude to the Lunar Chronicles and I’m so glad it exists. It was a short story but I feel like I got a lot out of this. Please don’t skip over this book, it’s worth the read! I almost wish I read it out of order and learned of Levana’s story earlier…but I read it in order as its meant to be read. And I do recommend sticking with the order it’s meant to be read. Up next: Winter!
Rose L.
This book looks into the world of the antagonist's life story and trials. What shaped her to do the things she felt she needed to do and why she needed to do them. This is a carefully woven story, as all the others in this series. I love this author!
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
I absolutely love this series, and the author does an incredible job is following the characters in their own respect. The plot line is unlike any other series, and keeps you interesting and engaged throughout the whole book. I didn't expect to enjoy reading from the villain's point of view so much, but I genuinely liked the background. It puts things in perspective even if I don't like them!
Megan R.
I've been hooked on the lunar chronicles and was a bit iffy on reading fairest. it's Levana's story. she's a character I've come to loathe. well, this is a fast read but it's also a short book. let me just say without spoiling it, it's kind of messed up. you get a nice in site on Levana's life and it's not pleasant.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I love how the author gives you a villian and as the reader are expected to root for the hero, but than the author throws the villians life into perspective and how they got to be where they are. Now you have mixed feelings but overall excellent read.
Ashley L.
Lincolnton, NC
Not my favorite in the series and I didn't feel like it was essential to the story line but I did like it. It's always interesting to see the back story of a villain and Marissa Meyer did a great job with this one.
Emily S.
I was a little sad that the book wasn't very big, but so glad i had something to read while i waited for Winter.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
I read this entire book in a day! I could not put it down. I love the different perspectives of the series.