BY FAHRENHEIT

Kelsie B.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this straightener from amazon a month or so ago when my old straightener went out. I am not impressed. My hair is slightly wavy and my old straightener had no problem straightening it and leaving it sleek. This one seems to not want to completely straighten my roots and it just makes it frizzy.
Shelby C.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this hair straightener is so much better than a Chi!! I have my hair done under 10minutes tops and straightens through frizzy hair with no problem! I am so satisfied by it and never have been disappointed yet . I'll recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new straightener.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this brand of straighteners! They are fantastic! I had the purple zebra striped one that came with a mini, and I was amazed at how well it worked. It makes my hair look so nice. Then it fell off my vanity for the hundredth time, but landed the wrong way & broke. I almost cried. I got another brand straightener to replace it, but it did not work any where near as well as Fahrenheit's did. So, I searched until I found another Fahrenheit straightener to replace it. :) By far the best brand of straighteners I have ever used!
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
Great flat iron. I've had it for a few months now and no complaints yet. I have afro-kinky hair that is really hard to get straight, but this flat iron does the job. The cord doesn't get tangled while you are using it and the design is neat and beautiful. It's a keeper.
Cheyenne R.
Anderson, IN
Love This! Definatly the best flat iron I have ever had. My hair is super frizzy and This helps tremendously
Cynthia B.
Douglas, AZ
This flat iron is amazing! I have the CHI and also a Nume flat iron and let me tell you, this one is way up there with the others!
Megan J.
Columbus, OH
I love this flat iron! It's the best I've ever owned. I have thick wavy hair and it straightens so easily. And the pink color makes it even better.
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Such a great product honestly works amazing. and works amazing for a really good price, not expensive and worth it.
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this flat iron for several years, and it's been great! I got it at T.J. Maxx for less than $30, and I've gotten every penny out of it. Knock on wood, it's still going strong. I have slightly wavy frizzy hair and only have the temp set on about 275 degrees, for reference.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love flat irons. You can do so many things with them. You can straighten or curl with it.