BY FAHRENHEIT

Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this hair straightener is so much better than a Chi!! I have my hair done under 10minutes tops and straightens through frizzy hair with no problem! I am so satisfied by it and never have been disappointed yet . I'll recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new straightener.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this straightener from amazon a month or so ago when my old straightener went out. I am not impressed. My hair is slightly wavy and my old straightener had no problem straightening it and leaving it sleek. This one seems to not want to completely straighten my roots and it just makes it frizzy.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this brand of straighteners! They are fantastic! I had the purple zebra striped one that came with a mini, and I was amazed at how well it worked. It makes my hair look so nice. Then it fell off my vanity for the hundredth time, but landed the wrong way & broke. I almost cried. I got another brand straightener to replace it, but it did not work any where near as well as Fahrenheit's did. So, I searched until I found another Fahrenheit straightener to replace it. :) By far the best brand of straighteners I have ever used!
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
Great flat iron. I've had it for a few months now and no complaints yet. I have afro-kinky hair that is really hard to get straight, but this flat iron does the job. The cord doesn't get tangled while you are using it and the design is neat and beautiful. It's a keeper.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Douglas, AZ
This flat iron is amazing! I have the CHI and also a Nume flat iron and let me tell you, this one is way up there with the others!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Anderson, IN
Love This! Definatly the best flat iron I have ever had. My hair is super frizzy and This helps tremendously
Montana P.
Montana P.
Montrose, CO
Io absolutely love this straighter. First of all, I have had it for over 3 years and it still works just as good as day one!
I love that this straightener gives you the opportunity to us it as a curling iron.
My hair is very thin and the outside of the straightener heats up so I can create so many curling styles very quickly.
I can do multiple styles from prom hair to be beach curls!
I suggest buying this straightener if you have thin to medium hair and are one budget! This as a great find!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice straightner. Very simple to use and understand. I like.to curl my hair with a straightner and this one leaves my hair looking just how I want it.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Columbus, OH
I love this flat iron! It's the best I've ever owned. I have thick wavy hair and it straightens so easily. And the pink color makes it even better.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love flat irons. You can do so many things with them. You can straighten or curl with it.