Fahrenheit Fht125bk Pro Flat Iron, Black uploaded by Christian W.

BY FAHRENHEIT

Straighten, curl wave or flip your hair quickly and with ease to create a bold new look. say goodbye to frizzy, dry hair and experience the smooth, shiny, silky hair you've always wanted. bring to life your heat wave from within. see more...

Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I’ve gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised by this flat iron considering I bought it at Tj Maxx for $20. To be honest I didn’t have high expectations but after using it, that all changed. It’s actually a very good straightener. It heats up very fast and it stays hot even after continued use. Yes, I do have thin hair which I’m sure that makes the job easier, however my favorite thing is how hot it stays. It’s amazing and such a good buy!
Shelby C.
Oceanside, CA
Omg this hair straightener is so much better than a Chi!! I have my hair done under 10minutes tops and straightens through frizzy hair with no problem! I am so satisfied by it and never have been disappointed yet . I'll recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new straightener.
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Love his hair straightener. I purchased it at a TJ Maxx and it is perfect. It was very inexpensive, and I love how it has a control for the heat, and it automatically turns off after so long.l, which is great for those who offer to unplug or tune off their straighteners.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I have frizzy and uncontrollable curly hair! This flat iron works better than my Instyler! It straightened my hair with no left over frizzies!! I can't get enough of this product.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I absolutely LOVE this brand of straighteners! They are fantastic! I had the purple zebra striped one that came with a mini, and I was amazed at how well it worked. It makes my hair look so nice. Then it fell off my vanity for the hundredth time, but landed the wrong way & broke. I almost cried. I got another brand straightener to replace it, but it did not work any where near as well as Fahrenheit's did. So, I searched until I found another Fahrenheit straightener to replace it. :) By far the best brand of straighteners I have ever used!
Montana C.
MONTROSE, CO
Io absolutely love this straighter. First of all, I have had it for over 3 years and it still works just as good as day one!
I love that this straightener gives you the opportunity to us it as a curling iron.
My hair is very thin and the outside of the straightener heats up so I can create so many curling styles very quickly.
I can do multiple styles from prom hair to be beach curls!
I suggest buying this straightener if you have thin to medium hair and are one budget! This as a great find!
Drea J.
Great flat iron. I've had it for a few months now and no complaints yet. I have afro-kinky hair that is really hard to get straight, but this flat iron does the job. The cord doesn't get tangled while you are using it and the design is neat and beautiful. It's a keeper.
Kelsie B.
Van Buren , AR
I purchased this straightener from amazon a month or so ago when my old straightener went out. I am not impressed. My hair is slightly wavy and my old straightener had no problem straightening it and leaving it sleek. This one seems to not want to completely straighten my roots and it just makes it frizzy.
Alyssa V.
I have had this flat iron for several years, and it's been great! I got it at T.J. Maxx for less than $30, and I've gotten every penny out of it. Knock on wood, it's still going strong. I have slightly wavy frizzy hair and only have the temp set on about 275 degrees, for reference.
Alexandra A.
It's a nice straightner. Very simple to use and understand. I like.to curl my hair with a straightner and this one leaves my hair looking just how I want it.