BY FAGE

Fage is a Greek dairy company and one of the major dairy brands in the country. It is headquartered in Athens in the Athens Industrial Area west of downtown. It manufactures dairy products including milk, yogurt and ice cream. The word φάγε (pronounced fa-yeh) is a singular imperative verb meaning 'eat!'.

• Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the...5 Answers
  • Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single serve?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?2 Answers
FAGE® Yogurt
  • "It is great to use in recipes- you can strain the yogurt by putting it in a coffee filter or cheese cloth and use it for dips, in pace of sour cream, etc." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my favorite greek yogurt, and one of the only REAL greek yogurts, most have thickeners added, greek yogurt is supposed to be yogurt with the liquids strained out, That's exactly what Fage is!" in 12 reviews
  • "This was the second brand I tried only because my favorite brand was out of stock at the time." in 5 reviews
  • "Fage Yogurt best greek yorgurt love to eat it has a great texture and also use it as sour cream" in 5 reviews
  • "Its great for a high protein snack and pairs well with fruit!" in 3 reviews
Norene C.
Foodie Expert
I've tried several brands of yogurt branded as "Greek." To me, this brand Fage is the best. It seems like the original, authentic yogurt. I like both the 0% fat and 2% fat versions in plain, so I can add my own fruit preserved. It is higher in protein than most yogurt types and brands. The 2% fat Fage yogurt tastes better and richer than the 0%. Both are still thick and rich tasting. I like to put a spoon of natural raspberry or blackberry jam in my yogurt. I sweeten it myself. You can also use this to make dips and in recipes. Fabulous. My favorite brand of yogurt.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Love their yogurt, I only eat their yogurt! There's no other yogurt that i would ever eat again because its texture is so perfect. The different variety of toppings that they provide is amazing and blends so well with the yogurt itself, its just such a perfect match!
Angel J.
Lansing, MI
I've tried many different brands of Greek yogurt and Fage is by far my favorite. It has a smooth texture, not grainy like some of the other brands. The flavor is also good, tart but not sour. It can be a little more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it.
Jennie O.
Foodie Expert
A little plain yogurt, some fresh blueberries, and a nice swirl of cinnamon...you've got yourself a healthy, delicious snack. Get the big tub to save a little money and just dish out what you want as you go. Remember to stir it all up before you scoop some out.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Recently tried the regular Greek yogurt with the honey. It was delicious. Great texture and mixed great with the honey. Super healthy alternative to sugary cereal or poptarts. Highly recommend for others.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite brands of greek yogurt. I always buy the plain. I can mix it with anything - granola, fruit or honey. I use it in smoothies too. I think it is appropriately priced.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I love this yogurt. I love the thickness, the texture, the taste. Once I found Fage, I knew it was the one for me. I will never switch to another brand.
Rebecca R.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great yogurt if you are looking to spice it up with granola and blueberries! It's got a very smooth texture and it great to use in cooking!
Jasmine M.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite Greek yogurt brand. Get plain and add whatever you want. It's an awesome base and a great way to control sugar your sugar intake!
Nicky B.
Brentwood, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a staple to keep in your fridge ! Never had a bad one. I like mine plane without any added sugar so I can create what I want
tori s.
Staten Island, NY
What's your favorite fage yogurt product/flavor?
Teresa T.
Adrian, MI
My sister and I have been calling this "fay-ya," but I'm wondering if that's really how it is pronounced?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the taste/texture compare?
Kara K.
Falls Church, VA
Foodie Expert
Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single serve?
Britty H.
Columbia, MO
Foodie Expert
When I go to the grocery store there are several greek yogurt options, why should I reach for Fage?