BY FAGE #2 in Yogurt

Fage is a Greek dairy company and one of the major dairy brands in the country. It is headquartered in Athens in the Athens Industrial Area west of downtown. It manufactures dairy products including milk, yogurt and ice cream. The word φάγε (pronounced fa-yeh) is a singular imperative verb meaning 'eat!'.

• FAGE or Chobani?4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the...6 Answers
  • Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single serve?6 Answers
FAGE® Yogurt
  • "It is great to use in recipes- you can strain the yogurt by putting it in a coffee filter or cheese cloth and use it for dips, in pace of sour cream, etc." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my favorite greek yogurt, and one of the only REAL greek yogurts, most have thickeners added, greek yogurt is supposed to be yogurt with the liquids strained out, That's exactly what Fage is!" in 12 reviews
  • "This was the second brand I tried only because my favorite brand was out of stock at the time." in 5 reviews
  • "Fage Yogurt best greek yorgurt love to eat it has a great texture and also use it as sour cream" in 5 reviews
  • "Its great for a high protein snack and pairs well with fruit!" in 3 reviews
Jennie M.
My go-to brand for greek yogurt at generic grocery stores. I feel like I've tried them all - the cheaper ones aren't as creamy and the more expensive ones aren't noticeably better. I use this yogurt for sweet items like smoothies, baking, and with fruit, as well as savory dishes or in place of sour cream. I currently make yogurt at home with local milk (if you're at all interested, give it a whirl - very easy!) and I don't buy this very often anymore because of the packaging. Barely a criticism since lots of grocery store food has packaging, but worth nothing as it's something I consider when grocery shopping.
Renee D.
Delicious and creamy Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana YogurtChobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat YogurtChobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt absolutely hands down some of the tastiest yogurt around! Good value and often on sale at my local Wal-Mart.  I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be! Tastes creamy and smooth, with a lot of crunch when adding the almonds and chocolate
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
I consider this on of the healthier yogurt choices because of the lower sugar content. The plain flavor is especially great if you’re doing low sugar because you can add your own flavoring to keep it natural and low sugar. I like to add a few drops of vanilla and agave to mine and even top with different fruits or spices. Also makes for a nice frozen treat if you want to flavor it and freeze. Highly recommend FAGE® Yogurt
Jordan W.
Memphis, TN
At a certain point, Greek yogurt is Greek yogurt is Greek yogurt, but I would go out of my way to purchase Fage over other brands... but not too much out of the way. Maybe it’s because I like saying “Fage”. Maybe it’s because it feels fancy. Maybe I actually took the time to read the label of a bunch of Greek yogurt one time and decided it was the best. I honestly don’t remember. But “Fage” is fun to say. Fa(yay)!
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is definitely worth every penny you spend. The plain yogurt has no added sugars and is a great source of protein. On days I include this yogurt in my breakfast, I find myself satiated and not snaking on random junk. Top it with some fruit and natural sweeteners and I am full till lunch time. Switching to the plain FAGE yogurt has also moved me closer to myhealth goals.
Sam M.
Bellingham, WA
I used to buy the Fage with the fruit but didn’t like all the sugar. I thought I would hate the plain flavor but it’s actually SO GOOD. I like eating it plain or mixing in protein powder, nut butter, granola, or my favorite combo- blueberries and chocolate chips. SO GOOD. (And doesn’t have that awful Greek yogurt smell!)
The Practical P.
Montclair, NJ
I love this brand of yogurt. We eat yogurt all the time in our house. I love buying it plain because it’s so versatile and I can mix it with so many things. Our favorite is mixing in fruit and honey for a nice sweet treat!
Sidney M.
I ate this yogurt for a really long time! Fage total 2% has no added ingredients or sweeteners- I would just add honey and granola and it tasted amazing! I had to take a break from it because the texture is so thick. I love the product and how much protein it has - I just needed to step away from the consistency
Monica K.
I love Fage Greek yogurt. Compared to other brands, Fage Greek yogurt isn’t sour. I also find the texture to be truly velvety and thick. Other ones come with so much water, after mixing it, it doesn’t seem as thick and creamy. It’s perfect for savory dishes and mixing honey or fresh fruit for a healthy snack.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is very healthy, very tasty greek yogurt.  For those who want to avoid the sugar and get a lot of protein, this yogurt is perfect for you.  I always add natural fruit to give the yogurt all natural sweeteners and I prefer this over the competitors.  Would highly recommend this item.
tori s.
Staten Island, NY
What's your favorite fage yogurt product/flavor?
Teresa T.
Adrian, MI
My sister and I have been calling this "fay-ya," but I'm wondering if that's really how it is pronounced?
Kara K.
Vienna, VA
Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single serve?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the taste/texture compare?
Corey K.