FAGE® Yogurt

by Fage

Fage is a Greek dairy company and one of the major dairy brands in the country. It is headquartered in Athens in the Athens Industrial Area west of downtown. It manufactures dairy products including milk, yogurt and ice cream. The word φάγε (pronounced fa-yeh) is a singular imperative verb meaning 'eat!'.

FAGE or Chobani?
Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the taste/texture compare?
Are there coupons available?
Start your review of FAGE® Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it in a coffee filter or cheese cloth and use it for dips, in pace of sour cream, etc.in reviews
This is my favorite greek yogurt, and one of the only REAL greek yogurts, most have thickeners added, greek yogurt is supposed to be yogurt with the liquids strained out, That's exactly what Fage is!in reviews
Fage Yogurt best greek yorgurt love to eat it has a great texture and also use it as sour creamin reviews
This was the second brand I tried only because my favorite brand was out of stock at the time.in reviews
Its great for a high protein snack and pairs well with fruit!in reviews
Camille S.
FAGE® Yogurt uploaded by Camille S.
I have eaten Greek yogurt for years, but love the creaminess of Fage. Just had their vanilla lactose-free and it’s just as great as original!
Sayda A.
Anaheim, CA
FAGE® Yogurt uploaded by Sayda A.
Purchased at: Albertsons
Perfectly balanced breakfast. My littles love the pIain yogurt with yummy and healthy toppings. I love that this doesn't have all the unnecessary added sugar. I have also used FAGE Total 0% Milkfat Plain Greek Yogurt - 17.6oz to make smoothies and frozen treats. Highly recommend this product.
Jeff P.
Ann Arbor
Huge fan of Fage! Their plain, non-fat Greek yogurt has been a longtime staple in my diet.
Karina K.
Mukilteo, WA
I have been struggling with my weight for years and have always been on the lookout for the perfect breakfast. Most yogurts have way too much sugar and not enough protein. This yogurt is perfect because you can add in as much or as little of the flavored syrup as you'd like. It tastes great and has the consistency of REAL greek yogurt, not the fake stuff.
Carol R.
Canyon Country, CA
I get this at Trader Joe's and usually get the 0% so I know I'm not getting added calories. I like to add pomegranate seeds or slices of pineapple or persimmon for a desserty snack. It's also good to mix into salad dressings or use in place of sour cream in Mexican dishes.
Lore G.
Austin, TX
My fave great yogurt!! This is a perfect alternative for sour cream to try and be healthier
Karina L.
Washington, DC
This yogust has a great taste, it is smooth and creamy. I wish there were more flavors available. Also wish it wasn't as expensive.
Jaclyn J.
Good Greek yogurt that is and tastes healthy. It may not be the most delicious yogurt you’ll ever eat but it’s good for healthy occasions
April M.
1,559 reviews
FAGE® Yogurt uploaded by April M.
FAGE® Yogurt uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
FAGE Greek yogurt is honestly in my opinion is the best because of it's outstanding quality. The thickness and creaminess is unlike any other brand I have tried nothing else can compare to the taste and freshness. I buy this brand whenever it is on sale.
Alexandra P.
Lakeville, MA
FAGE® Yogurt uploaded by Alexandra P.
Purchased at: Costco
I won’t eat any other yogurt! It’s a must have in your kitchen! I love how thick and creamy it is! It has an amazing flavor and keeps me full until my next meal! I would definitely buy again! FAGE® Yogurt #ItsOurParty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...