BY FAGE #2 in Yogurt

Fage is a Greek dairy company and one of the major dairy brands in the country. It is headquartered in Athens in the Athens Industrial Area west of downtown. It manufactures dairy products including milk, yogurt and ice cream. The word φάγε (pronounced fa-yeh) is a singular imperative verb meaning 'eat!'.

• FAGE or Chobani?8 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how ...7 Answers
  • Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single se...7 Answers
FAGE® Yogurt
  • "It is great to use in recipes- you can strain the yogurt by putting it in a coffee filter or cheese cloth and use it for dips, in pace of sour cream, etc." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my favorite greek yogurt, and one of the only REAL greek yogurts, most have thickeners added, greek yogurt is supposed to be yogurt with the liquids strained out, That's exactly what Fage is!" in 12 reviews
  • "This was the second brand I tried only because my favorite brand was out of stock at the time." in 5 reviews
  • "Fage Yogurt best greek yorgurt love to eat it has a great texture and also use it as sour cream" in 5 reviews
  • "Its great for a high protein snack and pairs well with fruit!" in 3 reviews
Alysse V.
San Diego
I absolutely love Fage yogurt! It is so clean and healthy. I get the total zero and it has 10g protein and I add PB to it or fresh strawberries. It’s a tart yogurt so the PB or fruit adds the perfect amount of clean sweetness. I eat this in between breakfast and lunch or in between lunch and dinner and the protein leaves me feeling full and satisfied. The yogurt is VERY creamy and smooth. You can get it for a great value at Costco or anytime you buy a tub of it as opposed to the individual containers.
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is definitely worth every penny you spend. The plain yogurt has no added sugars and is a great source of protein. On days I include this yogurt in my breakfast, I find myself satiated and not snaking on random junk. Top it with some fruit and natural sweeteners and I am full till lunch time. Switching to the plain FAGE yogurt has also moved me closer to myhealth goals.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This yogurt is a great healthy option that can be used in tons of different ways. I usually buy the plain and mix it together with sugar free pudding mix for a yummy treat. It also works great if you combine the plain with a ranch dressing packet for a yummy dip!
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
My husband has a steady flow of patients every day; therefore, he does not get a traditional “lunch break”. He needs something that will keep him full until he gets a chance to eat. He has the fage greek yogurt every morning, with a bit of honey mixed in. Not only does it taste great, but it keeps him satiated until he can eat again. Thanks for a great product!
Carmen B.
Plain is the way to go for me! I like to buy a big container and use it the way I want. Some for homemade veggie dip, a little for to bake banana nut bread, and the rest to mix with honey and fruit for breakfast. If I need to take breakfast to go then I will throw it in a smoothie. Love to have versatile ingredients at my disposal! Fage is my favorite Greek yogurt—great tartness without being too mouth puckering. Perfect!
Ksenia /.
New City, NY
The thickest, creamiest original Greek yogurt! I love to get the plain variety and then add fruit, nuts or other toppings. It is not too sweet on its own which is also a plus Perfect for breakfast and so satisfying! I also use it to make a strawberry yogurt tart :)
Kathy R.
Niles
I love this yogurt. I use this plain yogurt when I make my overnight oats. I love the thickness to it and love that it is creamy. This yogurt is always filling. I usually buy the large size they have. It's a great value. I definitely let my family and friends know about this yogurt. And definitely continue to purchase.
Sidney M.
I ate this yogurt for a really long time! Fage total 2% has no added ingredients or sweeteners- I would just add honey and granola and it tasted amazing! I had to take a break from it because the texture is so thick. I love the product and how much protein it has - I just needed to step away from the consistency
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
I wish Fage would come out with a line of dips because I love to use their unflavored yogurt for vegetable dip. The small packages are great to carry in lunch kits and the yogurt is thick and creamy - super delicious! I would also be nice if the smaller packs had lids instead of the foil you peel off. I don't always use it all at once, even in the small packs
Monica K.
I love Fage Greek yogurt. Compared to other brands, Fage Greek yogurt isn’t sour. I also find the texture to be truly velvety and thick. Other ones come with so much water, after mixing it, it doesn’t seem as thick and creamy. It’s perfect for savory dishes and mixing honey or fresh fruit for a healthy snack.
tori s.
Staten Island , NY
What's your favorite fage yogurt product/flavor?
Teresa T.
Adrian, MI
My sister and I have been calling this "fay-ya," but I'm wondering if that's really how it is pronounced?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
FAGE or Chobani?
Kara K.
Vienna, VA
Does this yogurt come in big containers or just single serve?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone used this as a sour cream substitute? And how does the taste/texture compare?