BY FAGE #27 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Lesley V.
Fresno, CA
The BEST Greek yogurt I’ve had! Came in handy when I was tracking macros. Great variety of sizes & great value! One of the healthiest yogurts. Sweetened with stevia, honey, or fruits make it delectable. I always recommend this Greek yogurt brand! Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt
Kathy A.
Lakeville, MN
I have tried many different brands of Greek yogurt, and I ALWAYS come back to FAGE! The plain Greek yogurt is so smooth, and never has a bitter taste. I can eat it perfectly plain, or love to add berries and almonds to it, as well.
italymeetsamerica N.
Wichita Falls
My favourite yogurt! It's really creamy and it's got really good macros as well! Perfect if you are on a diet and need a boost on protein!
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
I honestly love using this yogurt to cook with and to eat on its own with some honey and fruit, granola and nuts and it’s delicious! So good and a much healthier option than other yogurts that are on the market.
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this stuff like cream cheese. It can be savory or Sweet all totally contingent on how you dress it. Put it on a bake potatoes like sour cream or add strawberry banana nectar to make a fruit dip. I love it.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great yogurt and i do prefer the full fat or at least 2% version. just is less sour when there’s more fat. i like the smooth yet thick texture. we use this a lot instead of sour cream in mexican food or on top of indian food.
Frosina P.
San Francisco
It is the only yoghurt out there (outside of ethnic or specialized stores) that has an authentic taste and texture to actual greek yoghurt. I eat this even when in Greece.
Rebecca M.
Eustis, FL
Delicious yogurt. I love using the plain flavor and mixing in spices for a dip or spread. So yummy on so many things.
Brooke H.
FAGE is thick, creamy, and is not too tart. It's easy to use and easy to sweeten with a variety of ingredients. Its nutritional profile as a healthy option is great: high protein, 0 g fat, and minimal sugar.
Lex N.
Brooklyn , NY
THE BEST Greek yogurt ever. Least processed with the list benefits and bang for your buck. I usually add my own honey and fruit to control the sweetness myself. This yogurt taste just like homemade from grandma!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?