BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Elisa L.
Hicksville
I love this yogurt. I usually eat for breakfast. It’s a great choice for a nutritional and balanced meal.
Brianna F.
Valley Stream, NY
So many different things to make with this. Love that it’s a big container and it’s plain
Kim L.
This is a great plain yogurt. I love using it in my smoothies and cooking. It's also so creamy and great with some fruit, honey, granola, chia seeds, or anything you want to mix in. It is so versatile even if it is a little expensive.
Tamie J.
HILLSBORO
Fage is great! We love using it as a high protein alternative to sour cream. It also cooks up in a lot of our favorite dishes to make them creamy and satisfying.
Andi B.
Washington, DC
This is by far our favorite Greek yogurt. The taste and texture is just so much better than any others we've tried and it's packed with protein. We use it as a substitute for sour cream, mayonnaise, and more! It's great to cook with and also enjoy as a treat/snack with nuts and honey.
Krystalle W.
Chicago
Great in overnight oats, it’s pretty filling and I typically eat after working out. Great source of protein.
Colleen K.
Edwardsville
Love this yogurt! It’s thick and creamy! Can use it for a variety ways. Smoothies, sour cream substitutes, and the list goes on! Highly recommended!
Nicole M.
Los Angeles
My favorite greek yogurt. Versatile and affordable. Great tangy flavor and tons of protein!
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
My family and i get the 0% fat Greek yogurt and love it. We make parfaits and eat it with our food, like rice and curry. Tastes delicious and worth the price.
Schmee H.
Cambridge
Thick! First to come to mind is that delicious cold creamy taste that your tastebuds encounter. No sweetness because it's wholesome and you get a healthy helping of calcium for your day. I never leave the house in the morning without sprinkling some granola on it!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?