BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Abril R.
Astoria, NY
Este yogurt es delicioso y cremoso ❤️ y me encanta para cualquier hora del día además que es súper sano y lo puedes combinar con frutas y frutos secos.
Suzanne C.
Sebastopol, CA
In a wold of all kinds of flavored yogurts, plain yogurt is often the best. Its flavor is excellent and so is its rich, creamy texture. When compared to some of the other brands on the market, its price is just right---not expensive at all. It's a perfect compliment to spending budgets of any size. The all-natural ingredients it is made with makes it a healthy addition to the refrigerator for dieters and non-dieters alike. It mixes beautifully with fresh fruit, or as a substitute for milk with granola cereals. Dannon's All Natural Plain Yogurt also freezes well when used in desert recipes, or as a frozen treat in its own right.
It's an A+ product to use when making homemade smoothies in a blender. Its light texture melds well with fresh fruits, juices and protein powder---It is just that good
Karli S.
Great replacement for sour cream in any recipe! I also like to use it in smoothies or I’ll add crushed fruit and bring it in my lunch for a healthier option.
Stephy B.
It's yogurt, pretty hard to mess up or make it gross. I add a little honey or some granola and it is a filling breakfast
Alli M.
Timonium
I’m not a yogurt fan however after finding a recipe for “two ingredient dough” I began buying Fage Total and have since added it to my weekly shopping list. He texture is perfect and the results are awesome! I will continue to purchase for sure.
Randa W.
London
Creamy unctuous yoghurt perfect for both savoury and sweet. I use it mainly for raita and to top on spicy curries.
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
I cannot say enough good things about his yogurt...it’s creamy, tasty, and satisfies the sweet tooth! Mix with any fruit or granola, and you have yourself a healthy dessert. Much better than other Greek yogurts out there.
Sarah N.
Brooklyn
This is by far my favorite yogurt. It’s creamy and has a nice mild flavor. I always grab a couple when I’m at the grocery store and use it as a replacement for sour cream in my dips and for taco night!
Montana G.
Tyler
I like this yogurt a lot! It’s not super expensive and you can find it pretty much any where. I like it for when I’m crVjng something sweet but trying to stay on the healthier side because I can add fruit or honey to it and it’s really good! I buy it pretty often.
Diane W.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! 2% and full fat are both excellent. Reminds me of authentic Greek yogurt I’ve eaten in Greece. Super rich and has a great milky flavor. Perfect on its own or with some fresh fruit!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?