BY FAGE #7 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Carolina V.
Toronto
I love this greek yogurt. It us thick and creamy. I use it in place of sour cream since it is a bit healthier. I have purchased the 2% and 0% aswell and love them aswell although they are not as creamy. I have even used this yogurt to subsitute cream in recipes, making the healthier but just as tastey.
Angelica ⚡.
San Clemente, CA
This Greek yogurt is perfect for smoothies and for adding your own flavor to. It’s an excellent source of probiotics and protein.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Obsessed with the thickness. We have been desperately looking for a yogurt that has the same consistency as true Greek yogurt in Greece and this is the winner. We’ve tried EVERYTHING you can find at the grocery. It’s been harder to find the total lately at the stores but it is our family’s favorite.
Angela R.
Watertown
We use this for a sour cream substitute, high in protein and more nutritional benefits without all the guilt!
Dana B.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. This is one of the only brands to offer this full fat option in Greek yogurt. It's better for you, has more protein and less sugar, and keeps me full longer than lower fat versions. Highly recommend!
Jeanna V.
Glen mills, PA
This is my favorite yogurt go to because it's not filled with any added sugars, just 100% Greek yogurt. The only complaint I have is that it's texture is not the best
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Less is more in my humble opinion and this brand does it well! As a fitness and health strategist I encourage all my clients to stick to products that are minimally processed with no added sugar.
Also, it's packed with protein to help keep you full. Add some fruits, nuts and or honey and you're set with a healthy and nutrient dense meal.
member-09b7c19fc
This is a delicious yogurt, I love putting fruit, cinnamon, and honey in it and its very smooth and silky.
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
I eat this yogurt with fresh blueberries every single morning and I never tire of it! This yogurt is creamy, full fat, high protein! I usually do not need to eat lunch because this is so filling and nutritious! If you love Greek yogurt, definitely give Fage Total a try! :)
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good flavor, good protein. I mix with nuts and dried fruit at breakfast or honey and fruit for dessert. High fat, but whole fat dairy was recommended for me. I don't eat too often due to the fat content but this is my favorite Greek yogurt and a recommend to many. Also good in smoothies.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?