BY FAGE #24 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Doreen J.
Cincinnati
A great, sturdy yogurt option for all of your yogurt needs. I often use this in smoothies for a little extra protein. It is difficult to eat plain as it has a slight sour taste. If I am going to eat it in a bowl, I typically add some fruit, granola and/or sweetener (honey is my favorite).
Lindsay B.
Columbus, OH
Great for a light breakfast! Especially enjoy with fresh fruit and nuts. It contains more whole ingredients than a lot of other yogurt- definitely trust the brand and product!
Zara A.
Little Rock
Fage is hands down the best Greek yogurt out there. It’s thick without being too tart or watery. It’s the closest thing I’ve had to actual homemade yogurt. Bout at a Kroger and Whole Foods.
Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
This is our go to yogurt when it comes to substituting sour cream in a dish. The flavor and consistency make it a total dream to work with. Plus 0% you can’t get better than that!
Sarah N.
Brooklyn
This is by far my favorite yogurt. It’s creamy and has a nice mild flavor. I always grab a couple when I’m at the grocery store and use it as a replacement for sour cream in my dips and for taco night!
Karen A.
I like full fat Greek yogurts and this one is a great staple fridge item. It's creamy and filling and can easily be used as a substitute for sour cream on jacket potatoes and Mexican food. It's also a great savoury snack when mixed with smoked paprika and pumpkin seeds.
Isabel D.
I love it! It is perfect with fresh fruit and cereal in the morning for breakfast or maybe as a snack. I also like to put it in my smoothies or even as a replacement for mayonnaise in dips and salad dressing, it works great. My perfect smoothie is: strawbeery, frozen banana, almond milk and this yogurt, it tastes awesome!
Christina W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Yum. Thick and creamy. It doesn’t separate like other thick greeek yogurts. More expensive than the store brands I am used to purchasing. Overall I really like the smoothness and consistency of the Greek yogurt. I would definitely consider buying more in the future.
Sasha L.
Dubai , Dubai
A bit too pricey compare to others. But it’s the most deli Greek yoghurt I’ve tried in Dubai. It’s not sour as some other products and tasted natural. My only choice when it comes to Greek yogurt.
Hilary E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this brand. It’s perfect to mix with my protein powder and peanut butter. I’ve also used it to make bagels. I will continue to purchase the product.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?