BY FAGE #27 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Marcella H.
Toledo, OH
This Greek yogurt was plain. Tried it in replace of sour cream. It worked okay but didn't have the same taste of sour cream.
Adam C.
North Andover, MA
I thought t didn’t taste as good as the other brands. The plain flavor just didn’t do it for me.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh
Not my favorite, but great in smoothies or mixed with fruit. I usually get some type of Greek yogurt each week, and usually base it on price.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Not a huge fan of the thick texture and sour aftertaste, but works well as a substitute for sour cream and in smoothies.
Jen G.
Oklahoma
Bit more sour than the rest and a littlre more expensive than most of the greek yogurts that I’ve tried. I got the plain nonfat kind. It is thick good consistency but prefer it to be a little less sour. Would work great in smoothies or used for ice cream
Chance C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I’m not a huge yogurt person so that’s why I automatically gave this a lower rating. I’ve never tried any other flavors of this product besides just the plain Greek yogurt either, so I am sure the flavored versions are great for yogurt lovers! I will say that this yogurt is PERFECT for making smoothies. I use this in every smoothie I make!
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Nicola D.
Marshall
Not a big fan of any yogurts but my husband and kids love it for breakfast. We always have fresh fruit and granola to liven it up!
Chanda S.
It's my go to yogurt when I need a quick breakfast.  It's thick, and it has a tart taste like most greek yogurts,  but it's good. It's pretty affordable and is close in price to most of the popular brands.  I think it's healthy, therefore I will continue to purchase.
Kayla A.
Cerritos
Yum! I love to add this to my smoothies for an extra little body of protein and calcium. Sometimes I'll use it as a substitute for mayonnaise.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?