BY FAGE #7 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Adam C.
North Andover
I thought t didn’t taste as good as the other brands. The plain flavor just didn’t do it for me.
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Great recipes are made with FAGE® Yogurt. Especially when trying to be healthy. I’ve used this plain Greek yogurt for many dishes. It’s very versatile & comes at a decently fair price for it’s quality. I don’t buy it as often as I like, but when I do, use it as a substitute for sour cream, & I love putting it in my smoothies, or just eating it plain w/ fresh fruit in the mornings.
Nicola D.
Marshall
Not a big fan of any yogurts but my husband and kids love it for breakfast. We always have fresh fruit and granola to liven it up!
Chanda S.
It's my go to yogurt when I need a quick breakfast.  It's thick, and it has a tart taste like most greek yogurts,  but it's good. It's pretty affordable and is close in price to most of the popular brands.  I think it's healthy, therefore I will continue to purchase.
Montana G.
I like this yogurt a lot! It’s not super expensive and you can find it pretty much any where. I like it for when I’m crVjng something sweet but trying to stay on the healthier side because I can add fruit or honey to it and it’s really good! I buy it pretty often.
Emily K.
This is a great item to have on hand. I use the plain in place of sour cream or to create my own dressings and dipping sauces.
Sloane M.
Coventry
I made tzatziki with this and it was perfect. The texture is really nice and the taste is very mild, but tasty. I was expecting this to be expensive but the value was really good compared to other Greek yogurt at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again to make other dips.
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I love how it is natural and I do believe it’s a great option for someone who not only cares about the taste but also about what they’re eating, the nutritional facts of it. It goes perfect with granola! I purchase it every week and everybody at home loves it!!
Izabella D.
londo
Really creamy and rich. Gorgeous on top of fruits or granola and also muesli! Definitely a nice way to enjoy a slightly healthier breakfast
Kristina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Creamy consistency and tangy flavor keeps me coming back to this brand over and over again. The product has a good shelf life and holds up well to recipes. It’s a good choice for my family and I feel is it a good value.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?