BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca L.
Boulder
I love Fage's full fat yogurt. I use it for dressings (hello perfect tzatziki), in smoothies or in yogurt bowls. It's tart and I love that there is not much sugar, since keeping my blood sugar balanced is important to me. I love it!
Kassi W.
This yogurt is full fat so perfect for a low carb high fat diet (ketogenic) . Very healthy and tastes great. Perfect for blending in smoothies or just eaten plain. The 2% and 0% are great for people on a low fat diet. My personal trainer recommended this yogurt also!
Gillian M.
Love this Greek yogurt! It's a great substitute for sour cream. In my house we use it on tacos, nachos, quesadillas. We buy this all the time and it can be used on a lot of things. Greats as a parfait with some fruit and honey.
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
I use this delicious yogurt for everything. I use it in Annie's Mac and cheese for a tangy twist. I use it in smoothies that I make with fruit and vegetables. I use it instead of sour cream for Mexican dishes. Love it.
Georgia A.
Patras
It has great taste . I always buy the 2% which is very good for low carb diet . It is a little bit expensive but it is worthy it. It is also very healthy and goes very well with honey or fruits . I would buy it again
Cassie L.
I like the texture of this yogurt, and the fact that there's no sugar. Most 'fruit added' yogurts have more sugar than a soda! I usually go with this one, it's simple, I feel good after I eat it, and I can always add fresh fruit or granola if I need to.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I love this fage yogurt compared to the leading brands. I love this flavor. It is no sweet unlike the others good value for your money and good for your gut. Just plain healthy stuff. I do recommend it to others.
Kristin L.
I love using this Greek yogurt mixed with self rising flour to make pizza dough. It crisps us so nicely and gives just that slight tang to the dough to balance the toppings. Great flavor compared to other brands.
Rya Z.
My first experience with Greek yogurt was with Fage, and it's still my favorite brand. A bowl of unflavored Fage with a drizzle of honey is a great way to tame sugar cravings while still staying healthy.
Izzie R.
Austin
Honestly my favorite taste and texture. So many uses for both savory and non savory. It is a healthy alternative for many recipes. I can find it about everywhere I shop which is a big plus for me.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?