BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Penny E.
I grew up eating this yogurt, it's the best, most authentic greek yogurt! You can add whatever toppings you want (I love adding honey and fresh fruit) and it's delicious!
Katie A.
Chicago
I love Fage. The yogurt has a Great texture and is very low in added sugar! I love substituting Greek yogurt for sour cream, mayo, and cream in cooking to reduce fat and increase protein.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
It's so perfectly thick and satisfying! I eat it plain or with honey. It also makes great smoothies! I'm Greek and grew up eating this yogurt. It's a brand a trust!
Taylor E.
Vancouver, WA
A staple in my kitchen! I am a health nut who cares deeply about my own and my families diets.

You can use this fage total yogurt in place of sour cream or play it up as a mid day snack! As a mom to a 3 year old, I like to induldge every once in awhile by myself but as a health concious person, I am limited and do not pick up desserts often. My favorite little dish is this:

1 cup Fage total
1 Tbs Almond, Peanut or nut butter of choice
Cinnamon
A drizzle of raw local honey
1 tsp Organic dark chocolate pieces
Rachel B.
I loooove this stuff. It's a go-to breakfast for me. It's filling, high protein, and goes really well with granola, fruit, etc. Also makes a healthy substitute for sour cream.
Meisy E.
Iselin, NJ
When I buy Greek yogurt this is the brand I go for. I was never into Greek yogurt until my sister married a Greek man and he told me they eat it with honey. I add a bit of honey and granola and I love it. Fage is the brand his family buys and I know why. It's very smooth and rich tasting.
Fabiola M.
I love this product. I have Replaced sour cream with this product. I love this Greek yogurt and it is really creamy. I use it to cook more savory items. It is delicious.
Elena C.
Brooklyn, NY
A must if you love yogurt. It's so thick and creamy. It's great especially when it goes on sale and you can stock up. You can get it at any supermarket and my personal favorite and I'd buy it again. My favorite is the peach and honey. Great for snacking or whenever.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
I was looking for a good plain Greek yogurt for my 16-month old daughter. I'm so glad I came across Fage in the store and purchased it. It is the best plain Greek yogurt I've ever tried (yep, I tried it before I gave it my baby, lol). I was surprised by its thick yet creamy texture, it's tart yet not sour flavor. It's a good thing there's no added sugar, so I can mix it with fruit of my choice.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Fage is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time. It has the best flavor, in my opinion, of all the Greek yogurts that I've tried. We use it all the time- with fruit as a snack, in place of sour cream, mixed with seasonings as a dip, mixed with almond milk and ranch seasoning to make a healthy ranch, and so much more. It's a staple in our house and I 100% recommend it.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?