BY FAGE #23 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
I cannot say enough good things about his yogurt...it’s creamy, tasty, and satisfies the sweet tooth! Mix with any fruit or granola, and you have yourself a healthy dessert. Much better than other Greek yogurts out there.
mj o.
This is my favorite yogurt. I dislike fruit mixed yogurt due to the amount of sugar or artificial sweetener.  The Fage plain is my favorite.  Add my own fresh fruit, nuts, honey, peanut butter.  The list goes on and on.
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
I use Greek yogurt for everything. I love the taste and I love the health benefits. Fage has the best value for the quality and has very straightforward ingredients.
Jill D.
San Diego , CA
I use Greek yogurt mostly as a replacement for sour cream. My boyfriend and I honestly can’t notice the difference with is great because this is much healthier. I’ve also added it to recipes to make things a little creamier and tangy.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite Greek yogurts! I love the total because it has less sugars than the lesser fat versions. This also works great as a sour cream substitute! You can use this as more than just yogurt... I like to make a lower cal ranch dip by mixing ranch packets into this.
Felicia B.
I love this yogurt and I always buy the plain so I can mix in whatever it is my kids or I are wanting that day goes perfectly with any fruit or granola or chia … great natural ingredients easy on the digestive system as well …
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
This is my favorite yogurt go to because it's not filled with any added sugars, just 100% Greek yogurt. The only complaint I have is that it's texture is not the best
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this yogurt! It’s thick and creamy, with a delicious tart flavor. We like this kind because it’s full-fat, meaning fewer fillers to make it low-fat. Full of protein and very filling! Easy to find in grocery stores, too.
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
I absolutely LOVE this yogurt, in fact it's one of the only I buy. Pair it with some fruit or granola, and you're good to go. With low - 0% fat and tons of protein, it's definitely your best bet and my go - to for yogurt.
Anna F.
Orem, UT
This my absolute favorite Greek yogurt brand. I usually only buy plain Greek yogurt, and most brands are VERY tart and can leave a weird taste in your mouth. Fage is the only yogurt I’ve tried that isn’t too tart and is suuuper smooth and creamy! Delicious!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?