BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
This product is great. Greek yogurt is good for the body. Takes time to get used to as different taste, but I add in fruit to help balance. You can add honey or granola for healthy choice options also. I enjoy this yogurt and feel it's healthier than most and would purchase again.
Rya Z.
My first experience with Greek yogurt was with Fage, and it's still my favorite brand. A bowl of unflavored Fage with a drizzle of honey is a great way to tame sugar cravings while still staying healthy.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Made Chicken Enchiladas last night and used yogurt instead of soft cream in the sauce. It was awesome.  Tart like sour cream but much thicker and perfect for the enchiladas.  Will definitely use again.
Izzie R.
Austin
Honestly my favorite taste and texture. So many uses for both savory and non savory. It is a healthy alternative for many recipes. I can find it about everywhere I shop which is a big plus for me.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I can either eat this by itself with honey or make a delicious healthy dessert. I put peanut butter, chia seeds, honey and coconut inside and maple syrup. It tastes and feels amazing after I eat it.
Yarlin C.
Apt 37, MA
I love eating yogurt with fruits and cereal as breakfast or snack. And the Greek yogurt is my favorite. This one is great! It is thick and tasty. Also I recommend it because it is affordable and delicious.
Jackie N.
Franklin, WI
I love Fage! This is my go to breakfast during the week because it's quick, easy and filling. Compared to Chobani, it has less carbs and more protein. I eat the 0% fat with berries and pepitas. Yummy!
Christine N.
This yogurt is great. I mix it with various berries and nuts in the morning for breakfast. The taste took some getting use to in the beginning but I would definitely recommend.
Penny E.
I grew up eating this yogurt, it's the best, most authentic greek yogurt! You can add whatever toppings you want (I love adding honey and fresh fruit) and it's delicious!
Katie A.
Chicago
I love Fage. The yogurt has a Great texture and is very low in added sugar! I love substituting Greek yogurt for sour cream, mayo, and cream in cooking to reduce fat and increase protein.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?