BY FAGE #92 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Alaina B.
This is some of the best Greek yogurt I've tried. It is not flavored so it's great for cooking, baking,or adding your own flavors. I like to mix in honey and vanilla extract, sometimes with fresh berries or granola. It is thick and creamy with a natural tart flavor. It separates so you usually need to give it a good stir before eating.
Gabby G.
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite yogurt! For some reason, I really don't like the thinner texture of regular yogurt, so greek is the way to go for me. And I just love the taste and texture of this one. It's so perfect. It's the perfect amount of tart and creamy.

I usually eat it for breakfast or a snack with a chopped apple, a bit of honey, and granola sprinkled on top. SO GOOD. It's pretty much like a desert.
Krista W.
I am a Greek yogurt lover and have tasted most brands over the years. Fage is my favorite because the texture is velvety smooth and creamy. It's not watery like some others. Nutrition content is excellent in that it's high in protein and low sugar. I enjoy it plain with my own fruit addition. I do wish it was organically made but aside from that it's my favorite yogurt by far.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this yogurt!  One of the highest protein contents I've found in a Greek Yogurt on the market.  I also love that it's full fat, making it leaps and bounds healthier than the competitors' options.  Very affordable as well.  The texture and thickness are the best part for me, very thick while also being smooth.  Love that there is no added sugar.
Katherine C.
I love FAGE greek yoguet, because of the protein content. One container of this yogurt ranges frlom $1.50-2.00 at most markets. It is a good value as one container keeps me full! I prefer the full fat over low or non fat version. There are many uses besides just for breakfast.
Eden R.
Johnson City
I love Fage plain Greek yogurt. It's super versatile. I use it in a lot I'd recipes and often as a substitute for sour cream. I also like that I can buy it in larger tubs if I know I'm going to need a lot instead of having to buy smaller individual ones.
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good flavor, good protein. I mix with nuts and dried fruit at breakfast or honey and fruit for dessert. High fat, but whole fat dairy was recommended for me. I don't eat too often due to the fat content but this is my favorite Greek yogurt and a recommend to many. Also good in smoothies.
Kristi P.
Lexington, KY
I love of thick and creamy Fage yogurt is. I typically add some fruit and maybe a little granola or honey as well. I love that it's high in protein and keeps me full for hours
Zebrianna D.
Foodie Expert
I love using this yogurt in place of sour cream for dip's, and in lots of other savory side dishes. It is much better for you, and adds protein, and has an exceptional flavor that most people I have served could not tell was not sour cream.
Rebecca L.
Boulder
I love Fage's full fat yogurt. I use it for dressings (hello perfect tzatziki), in smoothies or in yogurt bowls. It's tart and I love that there is not much sugar, since keeping my blood sugar balanced is important to me. I love it!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?