BY FAGE #23 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Karen R.
Washington
Creamy, smooth heaven. I eat it straight, with fruit, a dip base, on baked potato & many other uses in my kitchen. It is filling & I try to eat this as a snack each day. I have 2 in the fridge right now that we will use by the end of next week. It is healthy but satisfying snack.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love how thick and smooth this yogurt is. I use the 0% as a base for dips and toppings. For your sweet tooth, add a teaspoon of honey and a spoonful of jam. Very versatile product.
Crystal S.
San Francisco
We enjoy the plain yogurt as it goes well with everything. From breakfast parfaits with granola to a substitute for sour cream or creme fraiche. This consistency is thick so it stands up well on its own. It truly is the one product that is a good value for its versatility.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Great for low carb diets. I like that i can use it as a replacement for mayo or sour cream in most meals. It has a great smooth taste and a hint of tartness that I personally like. I purchase this item weekly at my local grocery store. I prefer the plain to the flavored
Amanda P.
Super delicious! I use it as a sour cream replacement and cooking and it works great! Thick and creamy and really good! I definitely like this brand better than some and it’s always what’s i reach for. Decent price too. 10/10 would reccomend.
csoras S.
Creamy and lush, perfect consistency. Lots of flavor with the full fats, but still healthy! Overall, a great staple yogurt and easy to work with in baking or as a treat. My favorite of the more mainstream Greek yogurt brands (I'm Greek...so that's saying something).
Montana G.
I like this yogurt a lot! It’s not super expensive and you can find it pretty much any where. I like it for when I’m crVjng something sweet but trying to stay on the healthier side because I can add fruit or honey to it and it’s really good! I buy it pretty often.
april m.
Tyler
Smooth taste, not sour for a greek yogurt. I know I am getting a high quality product. It is a little more than the other brands, but taste better. I use this product almost everyday in my smoothies. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
I cannot say enough good things about his yogurt...it’s creamy, tasty, and satisfies the sweet tooth! Mix with any fruit or granola, and you have yourself a healthy dessert. Much better than other Greek yogurts out there.
mj o.
This is my favorite yogurt. I dislike fruit mixed yogurt due to the amount of sugar or artificial sweetener.  The Fage plain is my favorite.  Add my own fresh fruit, nuts, honey, peanut butter.  The list goes on and on.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?