BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Good flavor, good protein. I mix with nuts and dried fruit at breakfast or honey and fruit for dessert. High fat, but whole fat dairy was recommended for me. I don't eat too often due to the fat content but this is my favorite Greek yogurt and a recommend to many. Also good in smoothies.
Zebrianna D.
I love using this yogurt in place of sour cream for dip's, and in lots of other savory side dishes. It is much better for you, and adds protein, and has an exceptional flavor that most people I have served could not tell was not sour cream.
Great yogurt! Ever since I have found this product, I have been buying it. I have not found another yogurt that I love as much as this one, and I do not plan on it! I love adding honey with dried fruits when eating one of those as a snack. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Rebecca L.
Boulder
I love Fage's full fat yogurt. I use it for dressings (hello perfect tzatziki), in smoothies or in yogurt bowls. It's tart and I love that there is not much sugar, since keeping my blood sugar balanced is important to me. I love it!
Kassi W.
This yogurt is full fat so perfect for a low carb high fat diet (ketogenic) . Very healthy and tastes great. Perfect for blending in smoothies or just eaten plain. The 2% and 0% are great for people on a low fat diet. My personal trainer recommended this yogurt also!
Gillian M.
Love this Greek yogurt! It's a great substitute for sour cream. In my house we use it on tacos, nachos, quesadillas. We buy this all the time and it can be used on a lot of things. Greats as a parfait with some fruit and honey.
Allison M.
Birmingham
Fage total Greek yogurt is the best tasting Greek yogurt in the market. It is creamy and tangy but not sour. The price is in par with other yogurts, but the taste and texture are better by far. I highly recommend Fage Total.
Jennifer Z.
Best plain Greek yogurt I've had! I love having it with a chopped up banana for a quick breakfast. This could definitely be used in place of sour cream in any recipe. The consistency is very similar and so is the taste.
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
I use this delicious yogurt for everything. I use it in Annie's Mac and cheese for a tangy twist. I use it in smoothies that I make with fruit and vegetables. I use it instead of sour cream for Mexican dishes. Love it.
Georgia A.
Patras
It has great taste . I always buy the 2% which is very good for low carb diet . It is a little bit expensive but it is worthy it. It is also very healthy and goes very well with honey or fruits . I would buy it again
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?