BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Made Chicken Enchiladas last night and used yogurt instead of soft cream in the sauce. It was awesome.  Tart like sour cream but much thicker and perfect for the enchiladas.  Will definitely use again.
Yarlin C.
Brighton
I love eating yogurt with fruits and cereal as breakfast or snack. And the Greek yogurt is my favorite. This one is great! It is thick and tasty. Also I recommend it because it is affordable and delicious.
Jackie N.
Franklin
I love Fage! This is my go to breakfast during the week because it's quick, easy and filling. Compared to Chobani, it has less carbs and more protein. I eat the 0% fat with berries and pepitas. Yummy!
Lizzie U.
Little pricey, great to mid in with dried fruits or regular fruits. Tasted good with honey too. Kroger and target sell it in Houston. Healthy yogurt and tastes good in its own as well.
Kelsey H.
Tulsa
I love this yogurt. It is very versatile. I marinate chicken in for gyros, put it in smoothies, eat for breakfast. It is a tasty and nutrient product that is always in my fridge!
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
This is my favorite yogurt go to because it's not filled with any added sugars, just 100% Greek yogurt. The only complaint I have is that it's texture is not the best
Tracy M.
I use the full fat greek yogurt for my toddler. I buy plain and then mix it with fresh fruit. It's a healthy, full fat snack for my daughter and she gobbles it up.
Rachel O.
I use this yogurt to make dressings and sauces and it’s perfect. It’s a really great consistency and it blends perfectly. It also has a really great yogurt flavor
Tonye B.
Chicago
Less is more in my humble opinion and this brand does it well! As a fitness and health strategist I encourage all my clients to stick to products that are minimally processed with no added sugar.
Also, it's packed with protein to help keep you full. Add some fruits, nuts and or honey and you're set with a healthy and nutrient dense meal.
Andrea E.
Nash, TX
Fage Total plain is my favorite yogurt, by far! It's thick and creamy with a mild flavor. It still has that zing on the tongue without tasting like sour cream. My local Walmart carries it so it is, thankfully, easy to pick up on my usual grocery runs. I highly recommend Fage Total! It's delicious on its own but is also fabulous in soups, dips, cream based sauces, popsicles...the list goes on!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?