BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is delightful and it helps build a delicious breakfast for me almost daily! I enjoy the wonderful rich flavor - it's almost as good as ice cream. It's a great base for a fruit parfait or many yummy sauces. Great for a low carb diet follower like me.
april m.
Tyler
Smooth taste, not sour for a greek yogurt. I know I am getting a high quality product. It is a little more than the other brands, but taste better. I use this product almost everyday in my smoothies. I will continue to purchase this product.
Angela N.
Oviedo, FL
Love this Fage healthy Greek yogurt! I add lots of toppings such as honey and fruit, whatever I am in the mood for, and even use it as a healthier sour cream replacement! This yogurt has a smooth thick consistency and it's the only Greek yogurt I buy!
Kristen W.
Kansas City
Hands down my favorite Greek yogurt. Really favorite yogurt period. I don't eat regular, and always get plain Greek. Add some fresh strawberries in the summer or apples in the fall and then drizzle with a little bit of honey - amazing!!
Allison M.
Birmingham
Fage total Greek yogurt is the best tasting Greek yogurt in the market. It is creamy and tangy but not sour. The price is in par with other yogurts, but the taste and texture are better by far. I highly recommend Fage Total.
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
I absolutely LOVE this yogurt, in fact it's one of the only I buy. Pair it with some fruit or granola, and you're good to go. With low - 0% fat and tons of protein, it's definitely your best bet and my go - to for yogurt.
Jennifer Z.
Best plain Greek yogurt I've had! I love having it with a chopped up banana for a quick breakfast. This could definitely be used in place of sour cream in any recipe. The consistency is very similar and so is the taste.
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
We buy this yogurt almost every time we go to the store. My daughter loves it if I mix in some honey and some fruit. It's so delicious and so good for you. You can taste the quality over other Greek yogurt brands.
Mary Hannah P.
Dayton, OH
I love this yogurt. I use it for breakfast meals and just add a little fruit and granola. I also use this in place of sour cream. I love the thick and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this yogurt!
Jennifer L.
This product is great. Greek yogurt is good for the body. Takes time to get used to as different taste, but I add in fruit to help balance. You can add honey or granola for healthy choice options also. I enjoy this yogurt and feel it's healthier than most and would purchase again.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?