BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
I eat this yogurt with fresh blueberries every single morning and I never tire of it! This yogurt is creamy, full fat, high protein! I usually do not need to eat lunch because this is so filling and nutritious! If you love Greek yogurt, definitely give Fage Total a try! :)
Alaina B.
This is some of the best Greek yogurt I've tried. It is not flavored so it's great for cooking, baking,or adding your own flavors. I like to mix in honey and vanilla extract, sometimes with fresh berries or granola. It is thick and creamy with a natural tart flavor. It separates so you usually need to give it a good stir before eating.
Gabby G.
Hands down my favorite yogurt! For some reason, I really don't like the thinner texture of regular yogurt, so greek is the way to go for me. And I just love the taste and texture of this one. It's so perfect. It's the perfect amount of tart and creamy.

I usually eat it for breakfast or a snack with a chopped apple, a bit of honey, and granola sprinkled on top. SO GOOD. It's pretty much like a desert.
Krista W.
I am a Greek yogurt lover and have tasted most brands over the years. Fage is my favorite because the texture is velvety smooth and creamy. It's not watery like some others. Nutrition content is excellent in that it's high in protein and low sugar. I enjoy it plain with my own fruit addition. I do wish it was organically made but aside from that it's my favorite yogurt by far.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
I try this yogurt once to try new kind of yogurt. When it come to yogurt 100% yogurt with fat in it YUM. I like the taste of this. But it was super thick than my regular yogurt brand. So I did not like that. I bought it from walmart. I like my brand, but it come in with honey or something may be I will give it a try.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this yogurt!  One of the highest protein contents I've found in a Greek Yogurt on the market.  I also love that it's full fat, making it leaps and bounds healthier than the competitors' options.  Very affordable as well.  The texture and thickness are the best part for me, very thick while also being smooth.  Love that there is no added sugar.
Katherine C.
I love FAGE greek yoguet, because of the protein content. One container of this yogurt ranges frlom $1.50-2.00 at most markets. It is a good value as one container keeps me full! I prefer the full fat over low or non fat version. There are many uses besides just for breakfast.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is delightful and it helps build a delicious breakfast for me almost daily! I enjoy the wonderful rich flavor - it's almost as good as ice cream. It's a great base for a fruit parfait or many yummy sauces. Great for a low carb diet follower like me.
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
I love Fage plain Greek yogurt. It's super versatile. I use it in a lot I'd recipes and often as a substitute for sour cream. I also like that I can buy it in larger tubs if I know I'm going to need a lot instead of having to buy smaller individual ones.
Angela N.
Oviedo , FL
Love this Fage healthy Greek yogurt! I add lots of toppings such as honey and fruit, whatever I am in the mood for, and even use it as a healthier sour cream replacement! This yogurt has a smooth thick consistency and it's the only Greek yogurt I buy!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?