BY FAGE #30 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Karen R.
Washington
Creamy, smooth heaven. I eat it straight, with fruit, a dip base, on baked potato & many other uses in my kitchen. It is filling & I try to eat this as a snack each day. I have 2 in the fridge right now that we will use by the end of next week. It is healthy but satisfying snack.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love how thick and smooth this yogurt is. I use the 0% as a base for dips and toppings. For your sweet tooth, add a teaspoon of honey and a spoonful of jam. Very versatile product.
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
I use this plain yogurt to replace sour cream. A friend told me about this yogurt, so I had to give it a try. I prefer Fage Greek yogurt over others if I am using it to replace sour cream. It is on the expensive side, but I buy the 16 oz container so it will last me a month or so. I have bought this yogurt several times. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Crystal S.
San Francisco
We enjoy the plain yogurt as it goes well with everything. From breakfast parfaits with granola to a substitute for sour cream or creme fraiche. This consistency is thick so it stands up well on its own. It truly is the one product that is a good value for its versatility.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Great for low carb diets. I like that i can use it as a replacement for mayo or sour cream in most meals. It has a great smooth taste and a hint of tartness that I personally like. I purchase this item weekly at my local grocery store. I prefer the plain to the flavored
Emily W.
North Little Rock
This is my favorite yogurt. The Greek yogurt is smooth and firmer than some of the others. I do wish it was a little more affordable, but I think the quality is worth the price.
Christina S.
Creamy and lush, perfect consistency. Lots of flavor with the full fats, but still healthy! Overall, a great staple yogurt and easy to work with in baking or as a treat. My favorite of the more mainstream Greek yogurt brands (I'm Greek...so that's saying something).
Katherine D.
Los Angeles
I'm someone who doesn't like yogurt at all, but I use this in my morning smoothies and it's great! It's not too "tangy" and it gives my smoothies a good consistency. It is also a very good base for any kind of fruit or protein powder I want to mix into my smoothie.
Montana G.
I like this yogurt a lot! It’s not super expensive and you can find it pretty much any where. I like it for when I’m crVjng something sweet but trying to stay on the healthier side because I can add fruit or honey to it and it’s really good! I buy it pretty often.
Emilie R.
Glen allen
I follow the keto diet and eat little to no sugar/carbs. Fage is one of the only brands that doesn't have secret added sugars in the plain yogurt and is high fat, which you need on keto. Found at Kroger. You can add blueberries or strawberries for extra flavor.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?