BY FAGE #92 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Anna M.
Oxford, OH
I personally believe Fage is the only true to the original Greek yogurt brand that is out there. I pair this with granola and honey and sometimes fruit and I have it for breakfast and feel full for hours. I love the texture and it's true Greek yogurt to the point that sometimes it can be not as creamy and sweet like what other brands try to do with Greek yogurt. I travel to Greece all the time and it's the exact same, I highly recommend for those looking for a true Greek yogurt.
Lesley V.
Fresno, CA
The BEST Greek yogurt I’ve had! Came in handy when I was tracking macros. Great variety of sizes & great value! One of the healthiest yogurts. Sweetened with stevia, honey, or fruits make it delectable. I always recommend this Greek yogurt brand! Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt
Kaitlyn H.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. My brother used to make yogurt from scratch and thus is the closest thing that I have found. Its very thick and I love it has so much protein with a small amount of fat and carbs. For flavor I just usually add fruit and maybe a little Stevia. But it's also such a great alternative in recipes than mayonnaise and whatnot.
Emily H.
Dothan, AL
This is the brand of yogurt that old women in Greece no kidding buy at the convenience store. It is THE Greek yogurt, and I will never buy another brand. It's smooth, creamy, delicious. Full-fat is the way to go. I love eating it plain, with honey and walnuts, or mixed with peanut butter, honey, and vanilla for a lovely apple dip.
Tiffany H.
Buffalo
I've tried many Greek yogurt brands, and while I enjoy most, FAGE is the absolute best. It's rich and creamy, and the best full fat Greek on the market. I add fresh berries and raw honey, maybe some homemade granola or grape nuts for crunch. It's a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
I try this yogurt once to try new kind of yogurt. When it come to yogurt 100% yogurt with fat in it YUM. I like the taste of this. But it was super thick than my regular yogurt brand. So I did not like that. I bought it from walmart. I like my brand, but it come in with honey or something may be I will give it a try.
Crystal S.
San Francisco
We enjoy the plain yogurt as it goes well with everything. From breakfast parfaits with granola to a substitute for sour cream or creme fraiche. This consistency is thick so it stands up well on its own. It truly is the one product that is a good value for its versatility.
Joanne P.
Boston, MA
Great for low carb diets. I like that i can use it as a replacement for mayo or sour cream in most meals. It has a great smooth taste and a hint of tartness that I personally like. I purchase this item weekly at my local grocery store. I prefer the plain to the flavored
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is delightful and it helps build a delicious breakfast for me almost daily! I enjoy the wonderful rich flavor - it's almost as good as ice cream. It's a great base for a fruit parfait or many yummy sauces. Great for a low carb diet follower like me.
april m.
Tyler
Smooth taste, not sour for a greek yogurt. I know I am getting a high quality product. It is a little more than the other brands, but taste better. I use this product almost everyday in my smoothies. I will continue to purchase this product.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?