BY FAGE #24 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Carolyn F.
Suwanee, GA
Love using this to bake with, for toppings and as a high protein snack. Great base with high protein and low sugar content that can be dressed up with some cinnamon and a swirl of peanut butter or honey for an extra treat on occasion. Great texture and never a disappointment.
Keenan S.
Greek yogurt is my favorite. I usually shop for sale prices so Fage comes up here and there. The four stars instead of 5 is because of balance. The bitter of the yogurt and sweet of the fruit isn't as balanced as my favorite brand and can be a turn off at times. I will continue to purchase Fage but likely only on sale.
Frosina P.
San Francisco
It is the only yoghurt out there (outside of ethnic or specialized stores) that has an authentic taste and texture to actual greek yoghurt. I eat this even when in Greece.
Jennifer W.
I prefer the plain flavor so I can use it in a variety of ways such as marinades, smoothies, dips and also great plain as a snack or as breakfast with fruit and granola. Love the thick texture.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
This is our favorite! It’s so good with fresh fruit and granola for a healthy morning meal. It’s a little expensive so I try and grab a couple when it goes on sale.
Masha S.
Brooklyn
I mean. It's yogurt. It's not low fat, so it tastes great, and can be used instead of sour cream in cooking, or eaten in other more yogurt-y ways. Compelling stuff.
Megan D.
Scranton, PA
I put this yogurt in a bowl with a bit of granola, raspberries and honey + whatever other fruits I have and it makes a great breakfast. The yogurt itself is very fresh and has a good, plain Greek yogurt taste that I look for. Overall would buy again as it’s a bit cheaper than Chobani.
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Creamy, smooth heaven. I eat it straight, with fruit, a dip base, on baked potato & many other uses in my kitchen. It is filling & I try to eat this as a snack each day. I have 2 in the fridge right now that we will use by the end of next week. It is healthy but satisfying snack.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love how thick and smooth this yogurt is. I use the 0% as a base for dips and toppings. For your sweet tooth, add a teaspoon of honey and a spoonful of jam. Very versatile product.
Julia C.
Waitsfield
I am picky about Greek yogurts, but Fage has quickly become a favorite and my go-to. Rich in flavor and creamy in texture it makes for the perfect breakfast paired with fresh fruit or granola. It is also a favorite for sauces, and adds a great tang to creamy pasta sauces.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?