BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel O.
I use this yogurt to make dressings and sauces and it’s perfect. It’s a really great consistency and it blends perfectly. It also has a really great yogurt flavor
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
FAGE Total (Whole Milk) Greek Strained Yogurt is my go-to for making a wholesome, filling breakfast or mid-day snack.

My favorite thing about this yogurt is the consistency. It's thick (almost thicker than most sour creams).

The taste would be my next favorite thing. FAGE's yogurts have a slightly tart, slightly sour taste that I love. They work perfectly both savory and sweet dishes. I can even use this yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream and dressings.

I also like that FAGE offers yogurts made with different types of milk (0% nonfat, 2%, and Whole).
Anna M.
Oxford, OH
I personally believe Fage is the only true to the original Greek yogurt brand that is out there. I pair this with granola and honey and sometimes fruit and I have it for breakfast and feel full for hours. I love the texture and it's true Greek yogurt to the point that sometimes it can be not as creamy and sweet like what other brands try to do with Greek yogurt. I travel to Greece all the time and it's the exact same, I highly recommend for those looking for a true Greek yogurt.
Tonye B.
Chicago
Less is more in my humble opinion and this brand does it well! As a fitness and health strategist I encourage all my clients to stick to products that are minimally processed with no added sugar.
Also, it's packed with protein to help keep you full. Add some fruits, nuts and or honey and you're set with a healthy and nutrient dense meal.
Andrea E.
Nash, TX
Fage Total plain is my favorite yogurt, by far! It's thick and creamy with a mild flavor. It still has that zing on the tongue without tasting like sour cream. My local Walmart carries it so it is, thankfully, easy to pick up on my usual grocery runs. I highly recommend Fage Total! It's delicious on its own but is also fabulous in soups, dips, cream based sauces, popsicles...the list goes on!
Lesley V.
Fresno, CA
The BEST Greek yogurt I’ve had! Came in handy when I was tracking macros. Great variety of sizes & great value! One of the healthiest yogurts. Sweetened with stevia, honey, or fruits make it delectable. I always recommend this Greek yogurt brand! Fage Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
I eat this yogurt with fresh blueberries every single morning and I never tire of it! This yogurt is creamy, full fat, high protein! I usually do not need to eat lunch because this is so filling and nutritious! If you love Greek yogurt, definitely give Fage Total a try! :)
Alaina B.
This is some of the best Greek yogurt I've tried. It is not flavored so it's great for cooking, baking,or adding your own flavors. I like to mix in honey and vanilla extract, sometimes with fresh berries or granola. It is thick and creamy with a natural tart flavor. It separates so you usually need to give it a good stir before eating.
Krista W.
I am a Greek yogurt lover and have tasted most brands over the years. Fage is my favorite because the texture is velvety smooth and creamy. It's not watery like some others. Nutrition content is excellent in that it's high in protein and low sugar. I enjoy it plain with my own fruit addition. I do wish it was organically made but aside from that it's my favorite yogurt by far.
Gabby G.
Hands down my favorite yogurt! For some reason, I really don't like the thinner texture of regular yogurt, so greek is the way to go for me. And I just love the taste and texture of this one. It's so perfect. It's the perfect amount of tart and creamy.

I usually eat it for breakfast or a snack with a chopped apple, a bit of honey, and granola sprinkled on top. SO GOOD. It's pretty much like a desert.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?