BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Shari I.
brooksville
I've used fage and it's a good solid product. I know some people who only use this brand. It's nice, smooth texture is very pleasing when you mix fruit or just vanilla and honey. Try it! Compare it! You will like it!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
excellent plain yogurt flavor. Beautiful Greek yogurt texture. I love having the option of 0% and 2% when I can get these sizes. Makes an excellent smoothie. Good price for the size containers.
Marissa R.
Sulphur, LA
Love to use this mixed with parmesan cheese on top of chicken, all baked in the oven. Comes out perfect, just like plain Greek yogurt. I’ve purchased this many times for a great value and will continue purchasing it in the future.
Lizzie U.
Little pricey, great to mid in with dried fruits or regular fruits. Tasted good with honey too. Kroger and target sell it in Houston. Healthy yogurt and tastes good in its own as well.
Kelsey H.
Tulsa
I love this yogurt. It is very versatile. I marinate chicken in for gyros, put it in smoothies, eat for breakfast. It is a tasty and nutrient product that is always in my fridge!
Stacy H.
Springfield , OH
I really love the consistency of this yogurt as it is thick and not runny. Works great for a snack or for using in place of sour cream. Also great to add to smoothies.
Tracy M.
I use the full fat greek yogurt for my toddler. I buy plain and then mix it with fresh fruit. It's a healthy, full fat snack for my daughter and she gobbles it up.
Rachel O.
I use this yogurt to make dressings and sauces and it’s perfect. It’s a really great consistency and it blends perfectly. It also has a really great yogurt flavor
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
FAGE Total (Whole Milk) Greek Strained Yogurt is my go-to for making a wholesome, filling breakfast or mid-day snack.

My favorite thing about this yogurt is the consistency. It's thick (almost thicker than most sour creams).

The taste would be my next favorite thing. FAGE's yogurts have a slightly tart, slightly sour taste that I love. They work perfectly both savory and sweet dishes. I can even use this yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream and dressings.

I also like that FAGE offers yogurts made with different types of milk (0% nonfat, 2%, and Whole).
Anna M.
Oxford, OH
I personally believe Fage is the only true to the original Greek yogurt brand that is out there. I pair this with granola and honey and sometimes fruit and I have it for breakfast and feel full for hours. I love the texture and it's true Greek yogurt to the point that sometimes it can be not as creamy and sweet like what other brands try to do with Greek yogurt. I travel to Greece all the time and it's the exact same, I highly recommend for those looking for a true Greek yogurt.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?