BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Kourt M.
I buy this tub and scoop out 1 cup a day for breakfast. It's the best source of protein for me for breakfast and the easiest to eat.
Kendra S.
Westerville, OH
This is so good and I love placing fruit and granola with it. It's very easy to eat. It's also very smooth and creamy.
Cynthia J.
Our favorite brand of Greek yogurt, we keep it on hand for substitute for sour cream in casserole recipes!
Bri 😋 🌻.
Montebello , CA
My favorite Greek yogurt it goes perfect with honey and berries it's a good value ! I bought it at Costco
ramella c.
Good healthier alternative for sour cream. Taste pretty good. Would buy again. Stays fresh.
Danielle H.
Perfect Greek yogurt to use for cooking. My recipes come out better when I use this brand!
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great tasting all natural yogurt. I sometimes add fresh fruit to it or just eat it plain.
Allie S.
Denver, CO
Can't say enough good things about fage yogurt it's one a our family's absolute favorite
Emma T.
I love this stuff. It is very tangy and creamy. It holds together well and is perfect for marinates, smoothies, and just eating with some honey and fresh fruit. The cloth on top gives it an authentic feel. It comes in a smaller container, which is great because I am able to use all of it before it goes bad. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
FAGE Total (Whole Milk) Greek Strained Yogurt is my go-to for making a wholesome, filling breakfast or mid-day snack.

My favorite thing about this yogurt is the consistency. It's thick (almost thicker than most sour creams).

The taste would be my next favorite thing. FAGE's yogurts have a slightly tart, slightly sour taste that I love. They work perfectly both savory and sweet dishes. I can even use this yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream and dressings.

I also like that FAGE offers yogurts made with different types of milk (0% nonfat, 2%, and Whole).
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?