BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Beth M.
Dallas
I use for overnight oats for breakfast to “sour cream” on my tacos! Love this stuff! I bought at Kroger most recently. I buy 2 large tubs every time. I prefer it over other brands due to the creamy texture! Always will buy this!
Diane W.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! 2% and full fat are both excellent. Reminds me of authentic Greek yogurt I’ve eaten in Greece. Super rich and has a great milky flavor. Perfect on its own or with some fresh fruit!
Harlie V.
San Antonio , TX
Total 0 from Fage is my favorite Greek yogurt of all time. It’s affordable, comes in a huge tub! I make mine with strawberries and some stevia and it tastes like you’re eating strawberry cheesecake! It’s always on my grocery list!
Melissa T.
Tallahassee, FL
All I eat is Greek yogurt so I’ve tried a bunch. I use Greek yogurt in my smoothies and as I would if it were sour cream. Barely a difference! It’s a good taste, I usually get plain and that’s perfect for me. FAGE® Yogurt
Isabel F.
Burlington
I love Fage yogurt because it’s so creamy but always low in sugar. It’s healthy enough to add some sweet stuff and it’s definitely the best on the market I only purchase this because it’s so good!
Christina C.
Warren, AR
Thick. Creamy.
Price is good. I like it that my local Walmart carries this product.
I’m lactose-intolerant but eating this does not bother me too much. This is delicious when I add cocoa powder and a little drizzle of honey.
Kaitlyn H.
Worcester, MA
Absolutely my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. My brother used to make yogurt from scratch and thus is the closest thing that I have found. Its very thick and I love it has so much protein with a small amount of fat and carbs. For flavor I just usually add fruit and maybe a little Stevia. But it's also such a great alternative in recipes than mayonnaise and whatnot.
Debbie L.
I love Fage yogurt. It has a thick texture and is a great value for the money. It is rich in flavor and a strong Greek yogurt flavor. It is better than most other greek yogurts because it is always fresh and creamy. I would recommend this brand to others.
Kara S.
The fage yogurt is the best greak yogurt on the market. The snooth texture and the fruit on the side gives you the ability to control how sweet you want your yogurt to be. The plain yogurt I use for dips and people are so surprised when I tell them it is yogurt instead of sour cream!

Fage has the new crossovers now and the vanilla with brownie bites is about 200 calories and my dessert when I want something sweet!
Tess B.
I use this to replace sour cream. The texture of Fage beats competitors and can hold up in my favorite recipes. My favorite version is to add Fage to dry oats with cashew milk overnight. Top with a pinch of sea salt, sliced banana and a drizzle of honey in the morning. The Fage gives this a creamy texture that tastes too good to be healthy- but it is!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?