BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany H.
Buffalo
I've tried many Greek yogurt brands, and while I enjoy most, FAGE is the absolute best. It's rich and creamy, and the best full fat Greek on the market. I add fresh berries and raw honey, maybe some homemade granola or grape nuts for crunch. It's a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite cooking yogurt - when I substitute yogurt (because it’s healthier) for another ingredient in my recipe. This yogurt is always listed as a top healthy choice!
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
I always buy the big tub of this. I use Greek yogurt in a lot of recipes and substitute it for sour cream often. This is my favorite brand and it is comparably priced in relation to other Greek yogurts.
Elaina M.
Atlanta, GA
I use Fage by itself, I mix it into smoothies, and eat it sometimes with granola and berries! Very filling and satisfying / it’s healthy to eat and cook with and manipulate the taste of! Big fan of it
Carolyn F.
Suwanee, GA
Love using this to bake with, for toppings and as a high protein snack. Great base with high protein and low sugar content that can be dressed up with some cinnamon and a swirl of peanut butter or honey for an extra treat on occasion. Great texture and never a disappointment.
Jam I.
I love this yogurt! I usually just get this plain one and then add my own fresh fruit and granola and honey for a delicious breakfast. It fill me up and tastes awesome.
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
This is the best yogurt.  I make it a point to incorporate it into my low carb, ketogenic diet for the probiotic benefits and the powerful pack of protein.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love how thick and smooth this yogurt is. I use the 0% as a base for dips and toppings. For your sweet tooth, add a teaspoon of honey and a spoonful of jam. Very versatile product.
Crystal S.
San Francisco
We enjoy the plain yogurt as it goes well with everything. From breakfast parfaits with granola to a substitute for sour cream or creme fraiche. This consistency is thick so it stands up well on its own. It truly is the one product that is a good value for its versatility.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Great for low carb diets. I like that i can use it as a replacement for mayo or sour cream in most meals. It has a great smooth taste and a hint of tartness that I personally like. I purchase this item weekly at my local grocery store. I prefer the plain to the flavored
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?