BY FAGE #30 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Abigail P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Greek yogurt and buy it in the big container. It's perfect for smoothies or plain with berries as a quick breakfast. I prefer the taste of the 2% and 5% to the 0%. I buy this every time I buy groceries.
💕📐💪🏼 W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fage is a good option when you do not want to eat extra sugar. Other yogurts have so much sugar in the fruit they add. Fage is good even though it’s plain. You can add whatever you want like fruits, granola, a drizzle of honey and you’re good to go!
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
This Greek yogurt is so flavorful it is sometimes overwhelming! I mix this with cereals for a nice filling breakfast and even mix this with my dogs food to help with regularity. Can’t find this in every grocery store but it’s getting more popular.
samantha b.
Holland
Very creamy, delicious yogurt. I love that the packaging includes a small plastic piece on top to preserve the yogurts shape and texture. I also love that Fage makes a whole fat Greek yogurt because those can be hard to find!
Alli M.
Timonium
I’m not a yogurt fan however after finding a recipe for “two ingredient dough” I began buying Fage Total and have since added it to my weekly shopping list. He texture is perfect and the results are awesome! I will continue to purchase for sure.
Nathalia V.
I love Fage. It's light in calories and sugar. Healthier for you than most yogurts. I eat a small tub of the plain weekly. I just add a little bit of honey for a sweet taste. Helpful if you're trying to diet.
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
Fage is our family’s go-to Greek yogurt. It’s delicious plain, with add ins (honey and granola are my favorites, my husband goes with berries), or in a smoothie for a creamy kick. Since it’s good quality, it also works really well in any recipe that calls for Greek yogurt, and depending on the recipe, can be subbed in for sour cream or mayo to lighten things up a little. There is always some in our fridge.
Ella I.
valley village
Love Fage yogurt it’s very good and has a great sour taste to it. I love to add berries with Fage yogurt. You can buy it at any supermarket would definitely recommend. Great tasting yogurt for a great price.
Alisha S.
Bellingham
So delicious. I love how thick and creamy this yogurt is. Generally I will mix in whatever Fruit or granola I am into ATM. I appreciate that this Greek yogurt is actually packed with protein and not just a thick yogurt like some other brands.
Casey S.
Dickinson , TX
I love to use plain Greek yogurt when making homemade salad dressing or when I need it for other recipes. This brand is usually on sale at my local Kroger so I tend to buy it pretty often. Good quality!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?