BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Catherine P.
This Greek yogurt is so flavorful it is sometimes overwhelming! I mix this with cereals for a nice filling breakfast and even mix this with my dogs food to help with regularity. Can’t find this in every grocery store but it’s getting more popular.
〰️Britt〰️ C.
Mustang, OK
My favorite plain, Greek yogurt!! Love eating with plain almonds for a healthy snack. Sometimes I add some REAL HONEY, but normally like it without. I can eat a whole large container to myself in a week.
Lucienne N.
Love this yogurt. It doesn’t have that sour taste and I can eat it with fresh fruit or plain by itself. One of my favorite ways to eat this is with a piece of pita bread and some oil and dried mint. DELICIOUS
Nathalia V.
I love Fage. It's light in calories and sugar. Healthier for you than most yogurts. I eat a small tub of the plain weekly. I just add a little bit of honey for a sweet taste. Helpful if you're trying to diet.
Alli M.
Timonium
I’m not a yogurt fan however after finding a recipe for “two ingredient dough” I began buying Fage Total and have since added it to my weekly shopping list. He texture is perfect and the results are awesome! I will continue to purchase for sure.
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
Fage is our family’s go-to Greek yogurt. It’s delicious plain, with add ins (honey and granola are my favorites, my husband goes with berries), or in a smoothie for a creamy kick. Since it’s good quality, it also works really well in any recipe that calls for Greek yogurt, and depending on the recipe, can be subbed in for sour cream or mayo to lighten things up a little. There is always some in our fridge.
Annemarie P.
My favorite. Creamy, rich and with real probiotics. No other option for me!  I always but this variety, or the 2%. It’s the only yogurt that tastes GOOD and not full of sugar. It’s actually natural. I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
mj o.
This is my favorite yogurt. I dislike fruit mixed yogurt due to the amount of sugar or artificial sweetener.  The Fage plain is my favorite.  Add my own fresh fruit, nuts, honey, peanut butter.  The list goes on and on.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This yogurt is thick and creamy without the super sour taste that other Greek yogurts have. You’ll still have to mix something with it if you’re eating it plain, but that’s easily fixed with fresh fruit.
Mollie M.
Columbus, OH
I make smoothies on a regular basis and this is my favorite one to make. It’s healthy, blends well, super affordable and totally worth the price. Definitely recommend to any smoothie drinkers out there!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?