BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha S.
Lexington, KY
I use fage to cook with on a pretty regular basis, using it for dips, dressings and marinades. It has the best most subtle flavor for adding into recipes and is always my go to for light meals.
Rachel K.
Greek yogurt plain is hard to eat on its on. I have found that this brand with a packet of truvia and fruit is such a better alternative then the ones that have the fruit already added.
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
I get the big box of it from costco I love plain Greek yoghurt. I add some fresh berries and a bit of honey to it. It is delicious the yoghurt is super smooth. Great for breakfast
Liz D.
Belle isLe, Fl
Great in cooking and for snacking. Nothing like the rich mildly tart taste of Fage Total. Full fat Greek Yogurt keeps you full longer and helps with hunger.
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This is by far my favorite Greek yogurt. I use it as a sour cream replacement, to mix in my smoothies and just eat with toppings. It's so creamy and tasty!
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat this every morning for breakfast. It's perfect with trail mix, honey and cinnamon. With the high protein count this keeps me full and satisfied.
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
Yogurt has a great taste and i don't feel like I'm getting extra sugar. just yogurt. i buy from my local wegmans and i wish it would go on sale!
Mai N.
Oviedo, FL
I usually top my yogurt with honey. This is my usual afternoon snack fix to keep me satiated until dinner time. I love the consistency too!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the 0% fat.
Treat M.
One of my staples. Super creamy and not too acidic. Great with both savory and sweet foods although I tend to go for sweet. High protein!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?