BY FAGE #27 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I love how it is natural and I do believe it’s a great option for someone who not only cares about the taste but also about what they’re eating, the nutritional facts of it. It goes perfect with granola! I purchase it every week and everybody at home loves it!!
Linda S.
Knollwood
Great smooth yogurt I use for baking and dips and in place of mayo mix with sugar free puddings it is a little pricey but taste makes it worth it I am on weight watchers and it is zero points compared to your cheaper store brand yogurts they are very watery,
Sarah D.
Dallas
This is the only Greek yogurt I eat. The sugar to protein ratio is great and having full fat helps keep you full longer and fat is necessary to absorb the nutrients offered in the yogurt. I typically use this as a base for smoothies and it works great
Ashley J.
Farmingdale
I’m such a fan of this because of the high protein content. I love chopping fresh berries and mixing it together, it’s like berries & cream! This brand typically contains more protein and less sugars than most other Greek yogurts which is a plus.
Lauren D.
Douglasville
This yogurt is delicious! I use it in so many ways from savory to sweet. It’s thick and creamy with the classic twang of Greek yogurt. It’s great for sauces and soups where you don’t want to add in the extra calories and fat from heavy cream.
Brian L.
Weslaco, TX
I buy this at HEB to use in my baking.  It makes wonderful substitutions in dressings and a main ingredient in gulab jamun! The texture is thick and creamy, and has the perfect amount of tanginess to calm those naughty cravings.
Melynda K.
Silverlake , WA
This is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. I like the consistency and it is great mixed with fresh fruit. This is a must have, when going to the grocery store. My favorite is plain so I can add what I want to it and it’s Keto friendly.
Inga S.
Good yogurt, no artificial additives or sugars. It has grainy consistency and tart. Good price compare to similar products. Found affordable, inexpensive, always can find good deals or coupons. Can add fresh fruits to improve taste
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great yogurt and i do prefer the full fat or at least 2% version. just is less sour when there’s more fat. i like the smooth yet thick texture. we use this a lot instead of sour cream in mexican food or on top of indian food.
Jen G.
Oklahoma
Bit more sour than the rest and a littlre more expensive than most of the greek yogurts that I’ve tried. I got the plain nonfat kind. It is thick good consistency but prefer it to be a little less sour. Would work great in smoothies or used for ice cream
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?