BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda K.
This yogurt is really thick. I love that it is high in protein and low in sugar. It isn’t as sweet as the fruit ones. It’s a little more expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s worth it.
Kaitlyn H.
Worcester, MA
Absolutely my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. My brother used to make yogurt from scratch and thus is the closest thing that I have found. Its very thick and I love it has so much protein with a small amount of fat and carbs. For flavor I just usually add fruit and maybe a little Stevia. But it's also such a great alternative in recipes than mayonnaise and whatnot.
Lalanya S.
Garner
I Love FAGE!! I eat it plain, with fruit, with granola, in smoothies and use it in my baking. I'll choose FAGE over regular ice cream every time!!

FAGE® Yogurt
Emma T.
I love this stuff. It is very tangy and creamy. It holds together well and is perfect for marinates, smoothies, and just eating with some honey and fresh fruit. The cloth on top gives it an authentic feel. It comes in a smaller container, which is great because I am able to use all of it before it goes bad. I would definitely buy this again!
👾Tusneem (.
Boston, MA
My family buys this almost all the time, we eat this kind of yogurt with rice meals so it’s perfect because the texture is soft and not chunky which is how I like my yogurt I feel it’s more appetizing that way
Emily H.
Dothan, AL
This is the brand of yogurt that old women in Greece no kidding buy at the convenience store. It is THE Greek yogurt, and I will never buy another brand. It's smooth, creamy, delicious. Full-fat is the way to go. I love eating it plain, with honey and walnuts, or mixed with peanut butter, honey, and vanilla for a lovely apple dip.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite cooking yogurt - when I substitute yogurt (because it’s healthier) for another ingredient in my recipe. This yogurt is always listed as a top healthy choice!
Tiffany H.
Buffalo
I've tried many Greek yogurt brands, and while I enjoy most, FAGE is the absolute best. It's rich and creamy, and the best full fat Greek on the market. I add fresh berries and raw honey, maybe some homemade granola or grape nuts for crunch. It's a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
I always buy the big tub of this. I use Greek yogurt in a lot of recipes and substitute it for sour cream often. This is my favorite brand and it is comparably priced in relation to other Greek yogurts.
Carolyn F.
Suwanee, GA
Love using this to bake with, for toppings and as a high protein snack. Great base with high protein and low sugar content that can be dressed up with some cinnamon and a swirl of peanut butter or honey for an extra treat on occasion. Great texture and never a disappointment.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?