BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
This is the perfect yogurt for smoothies, mixing in berries, and eating straight out of the carton. It has a really lovely smooth texture. We buy at least one tub every trip to the store. It's a great value for the amount of yogurt inside. We use it in dishes a lot too.
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
Aw yeah! I eat the higher fat yogurt now. In fact I lost 60 lbs on a low carb diet in 2008 and have kept it off. I ate the Fage Total and the 2% yogurt throughout my weight loss and maintenance. I had it with Davinci sugar free syrups and coconut flakes. Mmmmm yummy!
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Fage Greek Yogurt is my usual brand of yogurt. I like the plain version so that I can use my own toppings and flavorings in it. It has a great texture and can also be used in place of sour cream. I also pair it with waffles and fresh fruit for weekend brunch.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I first had this yoghurt in Greece, it is the high end yoghurt over there. It tastes creamy and delicious, I could not believe it only had 5% fat. I've been buying it every week since. I buy the largest size available because my husband loves it as well.
Sarah D.
I love this stuff. It's actual yogurt make thick my the straining process - no added chemicals. If I could, I'd eat the entire tub in one sitting. The flavor is just the right amount of tangy and the texture is perfect, not gritty or chalky. yummy!
Lu C.
This is my go to greek yogurt because it's 0% fat, and it has no added sugars! It takes a while to get used to though, since it is a lot more sour and thick than normal yogurt. I eat this with almond butter, and it's super delicious!
Kathy A.
Lakeville, MN
I have tried many different brands of Greek yogurt, and I ALWAYS come back to FAGE! The plain Greek yogurt is so smooth, and never has a bitter taste. I can eat it perfectly plain, or love to add berries and almonds to it, as well.
Liz S.
Duncan, OK
I love the versatility of the Fage I mix it with my protein powder for even more protein punch. I also mix it with salsa in place of sour cream so it's a much healthier version. It's available in most stores and reasonably priced.
Kathryn G.
Kansas City, MO
When my children were new eaters, we gave them Fage Total full fat yogurt to help bulk them up. It is thick, and mixed well with baby food fruit and cereals to fill them up and help them grow. Love Fage!
Anna W.
I eat this with honey or use it in many recipes. It is the perfect substitute for sour cream or just a great addition to a sauce. This mixed with cucumbers makes a great cold soup in the summer.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?