BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Sonia G.
Manchester, Manchester
It is the best Greek yogurt ever. I use it almost every day. With corn flakes in the morning, in a smoothie, to make tzatziki and so many more the list is endless.
L K.
London, ['', '', '']
Really creamy and the little pots are great for when you are on the go or need a quick me up! There is also one with honey that is absolutely Devine! They are available at most supermarkets so it's easy to get your hands on them!
Yasmin S.
This is my favourite yogurt! It's so thick and delicious, and healthy - full of protein. I have this for breakfast every morning with oats, fruit and honey.
Kirsty M.
Aberdeen
Love this product. Use it for desserts and dressings and salads. Love it. Great value for money because it is a big tub and it's just delicious.
Friyana E.
Toronto
Super rich an creamy without the added fat. I loved it! I added a little honey to mine with nuts for a really filling breakfast
Sheila C.
I like this yogurt. I think it lasts a decent time. The flavor is a little bit sour but it is thick in consistency.
Hannah D.
Great yoghurt. Delicious with fruit or even on it's own. My go to breakfast especially in summer. Delicious.
Kia c.
Farnham, Sureey
Great creamy thick texture, really helps me achieve a flatter tummy when I commit to eating some everyday
Leïla A.
Best yoghurt ever that is amazing with just honey and hazelnuts super healthy and super yummy
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?