BY FAGE #24 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Annemarie P.
My favorite. Creamy, rich and with real probiotics. No other option for me!  I always but this variety, or the 2%. It’s the only yogurt that tastes GOOD and not full of sugar. It’s actually natural. I would 100% recommend this to anyone!
Evil H.
Hayward, CA
Delicious! I use this instead of sour cream and whipped cream. It’s especially useful because my mom is pre-Diabetic and needs good fas in her yogurt to offset the lactose carbs. It can go sweet or savory.
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
I love this yogurt. I use it for breakfast meals and just add a little fruit and granola. I also use this in place of sour cream. I love the thick and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this yogurt!
Jennifer L.
This product is great. Greek yogurt is good for the body. Takes time to get used to as different taste, but I add in fruit to help balance. You can add honey or granola for healthy choice options also. I enjoy this yogurt and feel it's healthier than most and would purchase again.
Elaina M.
Atlanta, GA
I use Fage by itself, I mix it into smoothies, and eat it sometimes with granola and berries! Very filling and satisfying / it’s healthy to eat and cook with and manipulate the taste of! Big fan of it
Amanda K.
This yogurt is really thick. I love that it is high in protein and low in sugar. It isn’t as sweet as the fruit ones. It’s a little more expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s worth it.
Kate W.
Sherman Oaks
Delicious. For something supposedly good for you, this sure does taste good! Rich, tangy, and good as part of a recipe or on its own. Head and shoulders above the rest, the only Greek yogurt I buy.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I can either eat this by itself with honey or make a delicious healthy dessert. I put peanut butter, chia seeds, honey and coconut inside and maple syrup. It tastes and feels amazing after I eat it.
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
I love eating yogurt with fruits and cereal as breakfast or snack. And the Greek yogurt is my favorite. This one is great! It is thick and tasty. Also I recommend it because it is affordable and delicious.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is delightful and it helps build a delicious breakfast for me almost daily! I enjoy the wonderful rich flavor - it's almost as good as ice cream. It's a great base for a fruit parfait or many yummy sauces. Great for a low carb diet follower like me.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?