BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Bebelyn G.
Love this brand. I use this in my baking recipes. Have very good results. I usually eat this plain or drizzle honey.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Love this product! A little thicker than other Greek yogurts which makes it great for using as substitution for sour cream.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Absolutely love!! This is my fav go to for some extra protein use for a snack or in recipes to add a healthy tummy protein!
Rebecca N.
I like to use the fage brand of plain low fat yogurt and a replacement for sour cream . It's a great better for you option
Lauren K.
I love this yogurt because I am able to make it my own, it is one of the healthiest brands, and i use it to cook/bake with!
Kendra S.
Westerville, OH
This is so good and I love placing fruit and granola with it. It's very easy to eat. It's also very smooth and creamy.
Perfect for smoothies because it adds consistency. Quite affordable, sometimes as low as $0.75 per single serve cup.
Nancy B.
Great tasting yogurt. I use it in place of mayo and sour cream in recipes and it really is a delicious replacement.
Justyne H.
Hollywood, FL
My go to yogurt for sauces. The fact that it is already drained is a plus. I love using it to make Tzatziki sauce!
Liz W.
Wareham, MA
Love it. Nice tangy flavor. Great with berries, fresh mint, and a drizzle of honey. Or as a sour cream substitute!
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?