BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt
Great yogurt! Ever since I have found this product, I have been buying it. I have not found another yogurt that I love as much as this one, and I do not plan on it! I love adding honey with dried fruits when eating one of those as a snack. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Kristen W.
Kansas City, MO
Hands down my favorite Greek yogurt. Really favorite yogurt period. I don't eat regular, and always get plain Greek. Add some fresh strawberries in the summer or apples in the fall and then drizzle with a little bit of honey - amazing!!
Jill D.
San Diego , CA
I use Greek yogurt mostly as a replacement for sour cream. My boyfriend and I honestly can’t notice the difference with is great because this is much healthier. I’ve also added it to recipes to make things a little creamier and tangy.
Melynda K.
Silverlake, WA
This is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. I like the consistency and it is great mixed with fresh fruit. This is a must have, when going to the grocery store. My favorite is plain so I can add what I want to it and it’s Keto friendly.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite Greek yogurts! I love the total because it has less sugars than the lesser fat versions. This also works great as a sour cream substitute! You can use this as more than just yogurt... I like to make a lower cal ranch dip by mixing ranch packets into this.
Hannah M.
Mankato
This is the perfect base for any summer smoothie! It doesn’t add any extra flavor, but you get 18 g of protein per serving. It’s also amazing with a little honey (or maple syrup if you’re vegan), berries, and a bit of granola.
Kassi W.
This yogurt is full fat so perfect for a low carb high fat diet (ketogenic) . Very healthy and tastes great. Perfect for blending in smoothies or just eaten plain. The 2% and 0% are great for people on a low fat diet. My personal trainer recommended this yogurt also!
Nancy V.
Knoxville
This is a delicious treat. Smith and creamy with great taste! I purchased this a my Walmart. The flavor was excellent and tangy. I would say it’s a good value for the portion. I love it for a healthy snack or quick breakfast!
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
This is my favorite yogurt go to because it's not filled with any added sugars, just 100% Greek yogurt. The only complaint I have is that it's texture is not the best
Jennifer Z.
Best plain Greek yogurt I've had! I love having it with a chopped up banana for a quick breakfast. This could definitely be used in place of sour cream in any recipe. The consistency is very similar and so is the taste.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?