BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Sachin K.
Borehamwood
In my opinion, the best greek yogurt on the market. It is consistently good and extremely versatile in it use, whether it be to eat alone, or to use in cooking. It has an almost sweet taste to it but without being overpowering. I also like the fact that there is a thin film over the top to avoid spillage when transporting it home.
Mariana D.
Dubai
A life saver when trying a low carb lifestyle, this is my staple for crafting desserts and even having with rice. It's a little pricier than the locally produced version but definitely very smooth. Easy to find almost everywhere in Dubai.
Sarah H.
Kings worthy , ['', '', 'Winchester ']
My favourite yoghurt! It is thick and creamy and without any additives. I find the large pot gives around 3 large servings. I prefer this to the 0% or 2% fat versions. Delicious for breakfast with fruit and muesli.
Fab F.
Orlando, FL
A staple in our house. My kids love it with fresh blueberries or strawberries. My husband enjoys it with granola. Creamy and rich. Lots of protein. Low in sugar. A great healthy and nutritious choice! FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt
Lodovica B.
London
I love this! Perfect with fruit or with muesli. The full fat version means that you have obtain more probiotics overall. A study has shown that full fat yogurt means the bacteria is able to survive your stomach acid and make its way to your gut. Definitely recommend this yoghurt. Great taste, not sweet, so you can mix it with anything.
Emma T.
This is by far my favourite yogurt! It's super rich and creamy, very filling and can be used in so many dishes! I normally have it for breakfast with a handful of berries and nuts. Sometimes I use it instead of coconut milk in curries or instead sour cream on top of homemade chilli con carne. It's quite expensive but I find it lasts.
Bryony D.
Dorking, Surrey
I adore this yoghurt. It is such a delicious breakfast and goes with anything like a true Greek yoghurt. I regularly have on top of cereal, or topped with fruit and granola.

It's also a perfect accompaniment for spicy foods such as curry.

A fridge staple. Simple, fresh and healthy
Kirsty & Jasmine T.
Ware, Hertfordshire
This yoghurt is very versatile and a fridge staple for a low carb high fat diet. It's filling and works as an accompaniment for breakfast lunch or dinner. It works perfectly in Tzatziki or mixed with fresh berries and flaxseed.
Beth M.
Glasgow
Favourite yoghurt ever! Really authentic Greek tasting yoghurt, super thick and creamy and goes fab with fruit, granola etc. Highly recommend, reasonably healthy and not too expensive, I buy this on a regular basis :)
Inshirah K.
Wibsey, Bradford
Hated the taste of the FAGE® Total Greek Strained Yogurt at first - however, its nutritional values won me around and, after a fortnight, I now love and live by this product.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?