BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah O.
Spring Hill, TN
I use this delicious yogurt for everything. I use it in Annie's Mac and cheese for a tangy twist. I use it in smoothies that I make with fruit and vegetables. I use it instead of sour cream for Mexican dishes. Love it.
alison s.
Arden, NC
This is one of my favorite yogurts! I like to use it in both sweet and savory dishes! It is really good to use as an alternative to mayo. Also, i mix it with jam in the mornings to change things up!
Liz S.
Duncan, OK
I love the versatility of the Fage I mix it with my protein powder for even more protein punch. I also mix it with salsa in place of sour cream so it's a much healthier version. It's available in most stores and reasonably priced.
Kathy N.
Lexington, MA
just plain greek yogurt is my go-to breakfast each day. The fage always has great quality and taste. I also use it to replace sour cream in many recipes. I feel the protein is a good addition to my diet.
Kathryn G.
Kansas City, MO
When my children were new eaters, we gave them Fage Total full fat yogurt to help bulk them up. It is thick, and mixed well with baby food fruit and cereals to fill them up and help them grow. Love Fage!
Anna W.
I eat this with honey or use it in many recipes. It is the perfect substitute for sour cream or just a great addition to a sauce. This mixed with cucumbers makes a great cold soup in the summer.
Jessica P.
Fage 2% is our go-to yogurt for most things. It is great in both savory and sweet uses. I like to make a ranch dip with it for my toddler and we love to make fruit & granola parfaits with it.
Carole B.
Upton, MA
I used Fage 2% as a replacement for sour cream in my thanksgiving dishes. It is such a easy & heathy swap that added a wonderful texture & flavor to all my dishes,
Megan H.
Waunakee, WI
Hands down my favorite plain Greek yogurt. It's not too funny or sour. Smooth and easy to eat! Plus it's low in calories and high in protein. Great taste and good price too!
Mary S.
Manteca, CA
The only yogurt I use. healthy and delicious. I like this plain yogurt because you are able toadd organic honey and some granola, mix and eat for a delicious snack.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?