BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Treat M.
One of my staples. Super creamy and not too acidic. Great with both savory and sweet foods although I tend to go for sweet. High protein!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
My favorite Greek yogurt by a mile! Smooth, tart, creamy, great with fruit, nuts, granola. I love all the flavors, preferring the 0% fat.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
Personally I hate yogurt, but I have a boyfriend who swears by this. He eats three cups a day. So I guess it's good if you like yogurt.
Nicola D.
Marshall
Not a big fan of any yogurts but my husband and kids love it for breakfast. We always have fresh fruit and granola to liven it up!
Kourt M.
I buy this tub and scoop out 1 cup a day for breakfast. It's the best source of protein for me for breakfast and the easiest to eat.
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Not a Greek Yogurt fan until I gave this one a chance. Use it daily from baking to a sour cream swap. Versatile with a great flavor.
Flora G.
Carmel, IN
This is my favorite type of yogurt. The flavor is perfect for a refreshing snack. Fills me up quickly and easy to pack for lunch.
Melanie H.
memphis
It's thick and creamy, and has no added sugar. It's perfect for adding to granola or fresh fruit, and I love the protein content!
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Highly recommend this yogurt. It’s a classic Greek yogurt option. I love using the plain version to make different dips as well.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA
This is one of the best tasting plain yogurts I have tasted. I use it in most recipes. I make mayo and spreads out of it also.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?