BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to Greek yogurt. It is thick and creamy and I prefer to add my own fresh fruit and granola for a high protein yummy breakfast or snack.
alison s.
Arden, NC
This is one of my favorite yogurts! I like to use it in both sweet and savory dishes! It is really good to use as an alternative to mayo. Also, i mix it with jam in the mornings to change things up!
Ashley W.
Holt, MI
Healthiest yogurt i can find on the market. sugar free. i only give this type to my toddler and she loves it. high protein content. would purchase again!
Megan H.
Waunakee, WI
Hands down my favorite plain Greek yogurt. It's not too funny or sour. Smooth and easy to eat! Plus it's low in calories and high in protein. Great taste and good price too!
Great yogurt! Ever since I have found this product, I have been buying it. I have not found another yogurt that I love as much as this one, and I do not plan on it! I love adding honey with dried fruits when eating one of those as a snack. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Isabel D.
Sesto Calende, Varese
I love it! It is perfect with fresh fruit and cereal in the morning for breakfast or maybe as a snack. I also like to put it in my smoothies or even as a replacement for mayonnaise in dips and salad dressing, it works great. My perfect smoothie is: strawbeery, frozen banana, almond milk and this yogurt, it taste awesome!
Marianna D.
Real Greek yogurt,it tastes exactly as it should.Rich flavor and dreamy texture make this healthy snack.Suitable for the mornings and evenings,I can't compare it to anything else.Concerned about the full fat?There is also a light version!
Fi B.
If I'm eating anything dairy, it's got to be full fat, and it goes with everything. Love Fage, it's part of my lunch and it keeps me ticking until I can get home and get something else in my belly.
Meghan B.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
I use this yoghurt for so many recipes. Great for a simple breakfast or dessert with some berries and honey. Such a versatile product at a great price. Plus it's good for you, so even better. Fantastic to use in a marinade for chicken curries!
Cata C.
Roma
I love this product for a lot of reasons: 1. It's sugar-free; 2. The consistency is amazing, creamy and almost cheesy; 3. I can use it in a lot of recipes; 4. I highly recommend using it as a perfect cream replacer, and also as a soft cheese replacer. 5. It's good for my tummy! This yogurt is a delicious and very healthy alternative to a lot of foods.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?