BY FAGE #85 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This yogurt is delicious and has an amazing texture. It is so creamy it makes a great substitute for sour cream. If course it's also great as yogurt
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to Greek yogurt. It is thick and creamy and I prefer to add my own fresh fruit and granola for a high protein yummy breakfast or snack.
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
I love that is does not contain a lot of sugar (it's plain) I get to put fresh fruits and honey and it's so much healthier than getting a fruity one.
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
I like that there is not a whole lot of sugar in this yogurt and that I can pick my fruits to go in it. It has a nice flavor that isn't over powering
Sherri O.
Good replacement for sour cream. Have eaten it with fresh berries too. With the single serving size it makes a quick, easy snack for on the the go.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville
Creamy, tart, and filling are words that come to mind when thinking about fage total. It has a great flavor and pairs nicely with fruit and honey.
Mariana M.
New york, NY
I really like this yogurt, it tastes good, the texture is great and it is my go to breakfast! Just top it with some berries and you are good to go.
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
Yogurt has a great taste and i don't feel like I'm getting extra sugar. just yogurt. i buy from my local wegmans and i wish it would go on sale!
I literally start every morning with this. A little vanilla, Splenda, maybe some blueberries. I’ve been on a low carb diet and lost 50 pounds.
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
I always go for full fat dairy and I like to get the plain greek yogurt so I can mix in whatever I want and dont have to commit to one flavor.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?