BY FAGE #5 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I love this fage yogurt compared to the leading brands. I love this flavor. It is no sweet unlike the others good value for your money and good for your gut. Just plain healthy stuff. I do recommend it to others.
Kristin L.
I love using this Greek yogurt mixed with self rising flour to make pizza dough. It crisps us so nicely and gives just that slight tang to the dough to balance the toppings. Great flavor compared to other brands.
Mary Hannah P.
Kettering , OH
I love this yogurt. I use it for breakfast meals and just add a little fruit and granola. I also use this in place of sour cream. I love the thick and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this yogurt!
Jennifer L.
This product is great. Greek yogurt is good for the body. Takes time to get used to as different taste, but I add in fruit to help balance. You can add honey or granola for healthy choice options also. I enjoy this yogurt and feel it's healthier than most and would purchase again.
Rya Z.
My first experience with Greek yogurt was with Fage, and it's still my favorite brand. A bowl of unflavored Fage with a drizzle of honey is a great way to tame sugar cravings while still staying healthy.
Elaina M.
Atlanta, GA
I use Fage by itself, I mix it into smoothies, and eat it sometimes with granola and berries! Very filling and satisfying / it’s healthy to eat and cook with and manipulate the taste of! Big fan of it
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Made Chicken Enchiladas last night and used yogurt instead of soft cream in the sauce. It was awesome.  Tart like sour cream but much thicker and perfect for the enchiladas.  Will definitely use again.
Amanda K.
This yogurt is really thick. I love that it is high in protein and low in sugar. It isn’t as sweet as the fruit ones. It’s a little more expensive depending on where you buy it but it’s worth it.
Izzie R.
Austin
Honestly my favorite taste and texture. So many uses for both savory and non savory. It is a healthy alternative for many recipes. I can find it about everywhere I shop which is a big plus for me.
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
I love eating yogurt with fruits and cereal as breakfast or snack. And the Greek yogurt is my favorite. This one is great! It is thick and tasty. Also I recommend it because it is affordable and delicious.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?