BY FAGE #23 in Yogurt

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Jocelyn D.
W Sacramento, CA
This yogurt is perfect for so many applications. I use this in cake recipes in place of butter or sour cream. It's also great for making taziki yogurt. Plus, plain is the way to go cuz you can use it for baking or in savory recipes, but also sweeten it up with fruits, nuts and honey or maple (if you've never tried maple on tart yogurt, you need to change that ASAP)
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I try this yogurt once to try new kind of yogurt. When it come to yogurt 100% yogurt with fat in it YUM. I like the taste of this. But it was super thick than my regular yogurt brand. So I did not like that. I bought it from walmart. I like my brand, but it come in with honey or something may be I will give it a try.
Candice M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this yogurt a lot in cooking. It is great for when i make tzatziki sauce, or when making beef stroganoff. It is creamy but mixes well. This was recommended to me by a greek family when making sauce and i have never changed. It is also good to mix in with fruit and all for a quick snack
Chanda S.
It's my go to yogurt when I need a quick breakfast.  It's thick, and it has a tart taste like most greek yogurts,  but it's good. It's pretty affordable and is close in price to most of the popular brands.  I think it's healthy, therefore I will continue to purchase.
Lauren L.
Cincinnati
This is absolutely delicious and very healthy - an easy way for vegetarians to get protein and calcium. I like to add a bit of honey to mine for a healthy breakfast or dessert. It can sometimes be tricky to find the plain Fage Total at the store, but I always buy it when I see it!
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this yogurt!  One of the highest protein contents I've found in a Greek Yogurt on the market.  I also love that it's full fat, making it leaps and bounds healthier than the competitors' options.  Very affordable as well.  The texture and thickness are the best part for me, very thick while also being smooth.  Love that there is no added sugar.
Desirae Y.
Food is fuel and nutrition is important to me which I why I love that this is all natural, protein rich, gluten and vegetarian free, and additive and preservative free! I usually buy this at a store called Fresh Thyme and it is always priced so good and/or on sale! Thumbs up by me!
McKenzie M.
Lake Forest
Fage is a little on the pricey side but has a great thick taste to the yogurt. Sometimes it kinda taste like a thick ice cream and will substitute it by adding Oreos and other fun toppings. I love to mix it with granola and top with fresh fruit! I will spoon it out of the container if I’m feeling lazy and want a quick snack!
Chrissy F.
Huntsville , AL
Greek yogurt is a Great substitute for mayo & sour cream. Fage is one of the first brands I tried back in 2012 when Greek Yogurt became "a thing." I also like to add half a cup of Greek yogurt to strawberries & protein powder in my nutrition bullet. Quick easy smoothie.
Shayne S.
Washougal
I’m not a huge yogurt fan but I will buy it for things like smoothies and every so often to eat by itself, so this is my go to brand. There aren’t a ton of additives and unnecessary sweeteners but it still tastes good and is reasonably priced. Two thumbs up.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?