BY FAGE

Fage® (Pronounced: Fa-yeh!) Total Greek Strained Yogurt.

Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.

Grade A.

All natural.

Buy on Jet.com
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
My favorite plain Greek yogurt! High protein, thick and creamy, you can use it in cooking or in its own.
Kelli D.
San Diego
Yummy! Creamy and super thick! I like the plain so you don't get added sugar and add my own toppings.
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
I 100% prefer this over choboni. So much smoother and more flavor. Definitely give this a try!
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
My favorite yogurt! It's tart and creamy, just like Greek yogurt should be. The gold standard.
Javonna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Super thick creamy and delicious. Great to use as a base or even replacement for sour cream.
Kelly B.
Sacramento
Rich creamy texture. Delicious with honey. I also use as a substitute to sour cream!
The best most sour of the yogurts on the market. I like it! I buy it when there is plain available
Erin D.
Memphis, TN
This is a delicious yogurt. It is creamy and smooth with a great flavor. Not sour like some nonfat options.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee , FL
This yogurt is great for recipes. I use this when I need greek yogurt but don't want too much added liquid.
Kathy N.
Lexington, MA
just plain greek yogurt is my go-to breakfast each day. The fage always has great quality and taste. I also use it to replace sour cream in many recipes. I feel the protein is a good addition to my diet.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Foodie Expert
Is there much of a difference in consistency between the full fat and 0% varieties?